Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 21 now up!  (Read 47328 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 1 now up!
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2012, 12:36:01 pm »

Excuse me for not using the OCC thread, but I believe I speak for everyone when I say...

ABOUT F%$(ING TIME!!!

Where you been mate, lose the net or something???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2012, 12:40:54 pm »

Excuse me for not using the OCC thread, but I believe I speak for everyone when I say...

ABOUT F%$(ING TIME!!!

Where you been mate, lose the net or something???

...And my job, and my apartment... Yep. But I'm staying somewhere where I can use the wireless, so I'll be posting somewhat-regularly again.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2012, 03:58:22 pm »

Nothing up my sleeves and...HEY A TURN

Week 2: A Rocky Start (For ORDERS!)

---------
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 04:05:48 pm by Terenos »
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 2 now up!
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2012, 04:16:16 pm »

((Woo!))

Dr. Brand orders 2 Regs to scavenge for resources, 1 Reg to search for regional news, the last Reg to raise funds, and the tech to begin construction of a basic laboratory for him and his future research assistant to begin their work.
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2012, 06:42:09 pm »

"So.... The idiot got caught because he forgot to shoot the clerk huh..." Gathord paces back and forth before his men, contemplating their now lesser numbers, "Tells you something don't it. Always remember to shoot the clerk. They can't press the button if their dead or incapacitated..." He chuckled to himself before spinning back around to his men. "Right, you Get started on your Lab, we need somewhere for you to work don't we. And you, see if you can get a Reaction Chamber up on the side, I like the idea of working with drugs again..." Shifting his finger away from the Scientist and Technictian he smiled. "Time for you to find us something big, get looking for something that will help us get forward in life, see if you can help get him a project." He couldn't help chuckle once again, something must be tickling his humor, shaking his head to clear it of what ever was making him laugh he cleared his throat. "We also need to resupply our numbers don't we... I am thinking, we need a bit of Muscle around here don't we..."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

---------

Buy 20Ru -$1000

Scientist - Construct Lab -100Ru
Technician - Construct Reinforced Reaction Chamber -20Ru

2 Regulars - Plotting; Main Target - Chemistry Research, Secondary Target - Any Research.

Hire 1 Thug - -$400
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2012, 07:48:34 pm »

A Non-descript Warehouse in San Francisco:

Max was once again standing in front of his 5 minions, one of which was now wearing a labcoat over his uniform. Max looked approvingly at the new scientist.

"I am glad to hear that your endeavours have met with a high degree of success. In particular, the Foundation now has access to the services of a scientist." Max said as he nodded at the scientist. "Your first task will be to investigate the science of Chemistry, in particular its defensive applications. Now as for the rest of you, I will still have the same person on guard as last week, but the rest of you are going to interfere with the celebrations that we have heard about. Come, we must plan our expedition." Max then beckoned the last 3 minions to follow him into his office.

Orders:
The scientist will research Defensive Chemistry
3 Regulars will attempt to interfere with the celebrations and possibly try to steal the statue (Plotted mission)
1 Regular will guard the warehouse.
Purchase 40 resources for $2000

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2012, 09:26:00 pm »

Cleaver laughs as he comes in from their latest raid.

"Good work, guys.  I think we got the word out.  Well done on that last takedown, Iris.  JT, you're starting to really prove yourself- which is why you're one of the three going out with me next week."

A few eyebrows raised.

"Smith and Bulldog, I trust your guts.  I want you to come up with a bigger scheme for us while the rest of us go out and make sure anyone who didn't notice us last week hears of us this time."

There's a chorus of nods.  No one wanted to miss the fun, but everyone understood the value of finding a big score.

"Fists United!" shouts Cleaver.

"Fists United!" is the raucous response.

Orders:

Two regulars plot.

Cleaver leads the other three to cause General Mayhem.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2012, 01:01:44 am »

Doctor von Iron gazed at his new lab, hand on chin, nodding to himself in approval. It wasn't much, as far as entire facilities went, but it was a good start. It was just a shame he couldn't start using it just yet.

The lab at present was certainly adequate for mundane projects, but Dr. von Iron's preferred approach was... well, he wouldn't call it reckless exactly, but it wasn't much of an experiment if you knew what was going to happen, now was it? And sometimes those unknown happenings resulted in damage to property and personnel. As he now owned (or at least, was using) all of either, he'd rather like to avoid that.

The solution, of course, was to limit research to very cautious, slow-paced experiments on already well-known topics. If you were one of those simple-minded fools at the academy, that was. The Ring of Iron would obviously just build a blast chamber to contain the inevitable explosions and berserk androids better.

Orders:
1 scientist: Build blast chamber (1/2 minionweeks, -20/40 resources [or all 40 at once?])
3 regular minions: Cash raising
1 regular minion: Plotting
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 25, 2012, 10:15:24 am »

The Voice had commanded. The minions came away from the computer aware that they had acquired probably a more lenient time frame. The two new members pleased The Voice enough that he took the interest to set new targets. They had stolen and had expanded. Now was the time to build and advance!

Orders:
Scientist builds Lab (-100 resources)
Thug extortions
4 Regulars Raise Cash
The last causes mayhem with PH34R! (er... fear!)

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2012, 01:30:13 am »

[Wrong thread, excuse me]

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2012, 07:31:35 pm »

Week 3: Rising EVIL!

----------
Dun dun, DUN DUN DUN, Dunnnnnn.
Action World News, Tonight!
Good evening, I'm Drake Nightly. Tonight the world was rocked with the implications that the forces of Evil are once again out to shatter our tenuous peace. Leading experts speculate that this is merely the beginning of terrible actions that will be used by these nefarious beasts. Please remain calm citizens. We have weathered this storm before, and will again.
---
As usual, any errors, let me know.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 3 now up!
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2012, 07:46:37 pm »

In Max Snowe's office:

Max was looking at the morning newspaper with a big smile on his face. Finally, the Malevolence Foundation had made its mark on the world. Or at least San Francisco. Max knew that this was important to getting more minions, as it was very difficult to get help using seemingly-empty promises of power and wealth after he attained total control of the world. Acts like the expedition last night would go a long way in convincing people that the Foundation could do things and was going places. As such, Max had ordered two of his minions to look for further opportunities.

Max then thought about the request from his scientist. Apparently you can't do really good science just anywhere, so Max had finally relented and allowed his scientist to start setting up a laboratory. He also decided to get the services of a technician so he could build facilities quicker (apparently they were very important to scientific practice)

Orders:
The scientist will construct a labratory (-100 Ru)
2 Regulars will plot
2 Regulars will attempt to capture a technician.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 05:26:29 am by RulerOfNothing »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2012, 07:59:27 pm »

Alright, i'll be gone for 2-3 days so no fluff for my turn.

Put all my damn guys to raise MAYHEM this round. FUCK SHIT UP.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2012, 08:05:01 pm »

Same as last turn

Pfp
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2012, 08:21:50 pm »

Running his hand through his hair, then hurriedly readjusting it so that the receding hairline was hidden once again, he looked through the doorway of the lab, his Scientist was tinkering with a few test tubes while the technician was examining his chest while under his boss's glare. Behind him was a pile of boxes and crates marked with Blast Warnings and Fragile markings...
"So... Your telling me I got it wrong, why didn't you tell me???" He asked the Technician with a calm voice, but hidden behind was no doubt some sort of anger...
"I'm sorry sir. We didn't think to buy more without your orders..." Muttered the technician...
Gathord sighed deeply before turning his back, a roll of cash connected with the Technician's hardhat, "Go get some more resources and have the Scientist put it together, then go help the others..."

Returning to his main office the Two Regulars were milling around chatting with the Thug he had just hired. With another sigh he cleared his throat, causing his men to snap to attention...

"Right, We found some basic information, I want you two and the Tech to track it down and find it. You though my friend, you were part of a Biker Gang, correct? I want you to have a night on the town, see if you can get your old friends riled up and help you cause some mischief, perhaps get that old Gang war of your old groups sparked and lit up once again, ok, good..."

OOC:: Odd, somehow I misread that. Next time can we just have them auto buy the requirements if I am short and have the cash???

Buy +20RU -$1000

Scientist - Finish Reaction Chamber.

2 Regulars, 1 Tech - Finish Plotting for Chem knowledge. Capture if located.

1 Thug - General Mayhem - Use his Former Colleges to help. Spend Cash to help fund it.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 08:25:19 pm by Neyvn »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18