Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 44

Author Topic: Rolling through space: A way to complicated RTD (6/10)(OOC/Discussion)  (Read 63345 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welp, Sai'oda will meet the nasty side of the captain. He really does not like to have his orders ignored.

He wanted to spare the wounded ones as bargaining chips or to rent them as workforce in the black market.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

((Well, I'm locking down the corridor so one might still survive.))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Welp, Sai'oda will meet the nasty side of the captain. He really does not like to have his orders ignored.

He wanted to spare the wounded ones as bargaining chips or to rent them as workforce in the black market.
There are still some more.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know, but the "take the surviving ones into custody" meant the ones already wounded and out of combat.

Also, my captain is slightly Axe Crazy.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

I know, but the "take the surviving ones into custody" meant the ones already wounded and out of combat.
Who said that. Oh yes, me. I implied it. Well, to clarify, they can still shoot, but they are bleeding quite severely.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

@Cael: Eh? I and Sai'oda thought you meant 'take those surviving enemies who are still shooting at us' into Custody. As opposed to shooting them. :P

Like, Ebbor said, most of them are still shooting at us, or are still dangerous.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh really? Boooooring. If they can still shoot then killing them is fair game.

Welp, if she kills any unconscious or unarmed enemy who happens to be in a fetal position then she will be punished anyway. And I guess I will change "first blood" for "first limb". :V

@Dwarmin: No, he meant "take any enemies who are out of combat". The surviving ones who are still shooting are, per logic, fair game to kill.
>Yes?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nice. So that means the crew can still be a happy family of psychos. Except, of course, for the ones who aren't psychos :V

Also: General rule - shoot to kill, if it does not die and is incapacitated, then take into custody.
>Yes?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Don't forget your lifesupport limitations. Short term no problem, but don't go overcapacity for more then a day. (Probably shorter).

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't forget your lifesupport limitations. Short term no problem, but don't go overcapacity for more then a day. (Probably shorter).
I know, I know. But I am sure the crew can eat a little less so the food and water can be diverted to the people in custody. The prisoners will be few if any, so it will be enough.

And the prisoners can sleep in the corridors.
>Yes?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

I know, I know. But I am sure the crew can eat a little less so the food and water can be diverted to the people in custody. The prisoners will be few if any, so it will be enough.

And the prisoners can sleep in the corridors.
I was talking about other important stuff, like oxygen.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welp. We'll get to the Black Market and leave them off the ship. Afterwards we'll go to a neutral station and drop them there, I guess. Not going to try selling them as slaves, by the way.
>Yes?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Welp. We'll get to the Black Market and leave them off the ship. Afterwards we'll go to a neutral station and drop them there, I guess. Not going to try selling them as slaves, by the way.
You're going to drop off Conglomerate soldiers at a neutral station while they know your ship and your name and have seen your crew( and are mistaking you for a notorious pirate group). And that after you destroyed or captured around 50.000 dollars in material. ( The ship costed about 20.000, and you already blew up some stations in the backstory).

Well, it at least gives me an origin story for a recurring vilian.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're going to drop off Conglomerate soldiers at a neutral station while they know your ship and your name and have seen your crew( and are mistaking you for a notorious pirate group). And that after you destroyed or captured around 50.000 dollars in material. ( The ship costed about 20.000, and you already blew up some stations in the backstory).

Well, it at least gives me an origin story for a recurring vilian.
Yea, I may reconsider their destiny. Killing them in cold blood is not acceptable. Even the crew would not like it. Maybe leaving them at the Black Market as "rented" workers. One step from slavery, but not quite slavery.
>Yes?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

We still need Scelly and Dwarmin.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 44