Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Thats it, I love elves, im never cutting trees again. -Masterwork Mod-  (Read 11611 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Lets just say vanilla elves are useless, and Masterwork elves are gods.

elves aren't gods

/argument

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you love elves for their dragons, you should contact the dwarven genetics department. They have modified the RAW of cats so they can breathe fire and no longer adopts dwarves.
Masterwork = modding.
Modding = godlike cats + holocaust beards.
/argument warped and destroyed.

Can a entire village of kobolds live on a cat? No.

/argument
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Well.... Yes... Yes they can.

Not a good life, but still, life.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

If you love elves for their dragons, you should contact the dwarven genetics department. They have modified the RAW of cats so they can breathe fire and no longer adopts dwarves.
Masterwork = modding.
Modding = godlike cats + holocaust beards.
/argument warped and destroyed.

/argument
You make them milkable, shearable and make them kill the local wildlife. More !!XXfoodXX!! :P
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Tahlin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Personally, I suggest we execute this heathen before he starts converting our dwarves.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Personally, I suggest we execute this heathen before he starts converting our dwarves.
...and no longer adopts dwarves.
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I would, but he has three of my socks hostage

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would, but he has three of my socks hostage
We can always make cat leather socks.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I GOT FREAKING DRAGONS BRO. I BEEN POKING THEM ALL NIGHT AND MAN ARE THEY TICKED! YOU COME AT ME, THEY GO OUT OF THERE CAGES RIGHT AT YA!
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I GOT FREAKING DRAGONS BRO. I BEEN POKING THEM ALL NIGHT AND MAN ARE THEY TICKED! YOU COME AT ME, THEY GO OUT OF THERE CAGES RIGHT AT YA!
"The flying |||Steel Bolt||| strikes the Dragon in the upper body, tearing the skin apart and tearing the heart apart!"
The Dragon has been struck down.

caddybear

• Bay Watcher
  • Elf Supporter
    • View Profile

YAY DRAGONS
I'M SO EXCITED

seriously though, dragons <3 I bow to our scaly winged overlords. And every kobold needs a Dragon overlord, it's the way of things.
And then did ARMOK say, the east is the holiest of directions, and thou shouldst not stand there lest thou be strucketh down by my holiest of beards. And then did the dorfs did say, we shall build from the west, for more do we fear the beard of ARMOK than the strike of the elephant.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YAY DRAGONS
I'M SO EXCITED

seriously though, dragons <3 I bow to our scaly winged overlords. And every kobold needs a Dragon overlord, it's the way of things.

No, I OWN THE DRAGONS.

HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.

Elves, gotta love what elves will leave behind if you break the depot.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YAY DRAGONS
I'M SO EXCITED

No, I OWN THE DRAGONS.

HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.

Elves, gotta love what elves will leave behind if you break the depot.
Animals that you do not own.

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile

just mod in a new creature better than dragons available only to dwarfs as pet. Elf brings dragons? nah, thanks.

after all, we're talking about a mod, and you claim elves, not MW elves, are awesome, and humans useless. So, let's mod humans more useful.
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

Cusi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

just mod in a new creature better than dragons available only to dwarfs as pet. Elf brings dragons? nah, thanks.

after all, we're talking about a mod, and you claim elves, not MW elves, are awesome, and humans useless. So, let's mod humans more useful.

Well in MW, Humans bring guns, and rarely cannons, as well as armor and weapons. So no, not completely useless ... definitely not as useless as Kobolds :p
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5