Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Thats it, I love elves, im never cutting trees again. -Masterwork Mod-  (Read 11592 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Thats it, I love elves, im never cutting trees again. -Masterwork Mod-
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2012, 04:33:42 pm »

D:<

Sadrice

• Bay Watcher
  • Yertle et al
    • View Profile

My Giant Kakapo is better than your dragon.
Giant Kakapos are the best.  Giant keas are pretty cool too, though.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2012, 10:01:08 pm »

I'm starting to really hate that mod...  So many bug reports and victory proclamations based on modding.  "I got a bug, I can't make coal." and then 3 pages later the guy's like "oh btw this is Masterworks."  Or "Look elves are awesome now!" and then "oh yeah, I modded elves."

Everything you say is garbage when you come in talking about Masterwork

Please dont put the hate on the mod, I am not responsible for users posting about it. How does it go again ? Let us retain our chill composure.

The warbeasts are aviable all the time since V1.7.2, because of the new tags, elves will always trade those. And yes, the Mod title is pretentious, considering that it is my first mod, but it also draws attention, and it is, after all, the biggest mod by now. And if anyone follows the mod thread, the bugs are barely worth mentioning anymore, considering the scale of the mod. The main reason I did release buggy versions is, that I do mod on a netbook, which is too slow to run long test fortresses, so I rather let the users do the testing for me. Most people in the thread seemed to be perfectly ok with that, since it did speed up the modding process greatly, and lead to results.

Anyway, Plaguebearer > Dragons. 8)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 10:02:42 pm by Meph »
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2012, 10:04:10 pm »

I'm starting to really hate that mod...  So many bug reports and victory proclamations based on modding.  "I got a bug, I can't make coal." and then 3 pages later the guy's like "oh btw this is Masterworks."  Or "Look elves are awesome now!" and then "oh yeah, I modded elves."

Everything you say is garbage when you come in talking about Masterwork

Please dont put the hate on the mod, I am not responsible for users posting about it. How does it go again ? Let us retain our chill composure.

The warbeasts are aviable all the time since V1.7.2, because of the new tags, elves will always trade those. And yes, the Mod title is pretentious, considering that it is my first mod, but it also draws attention, and it is, after all, the biggest mod by now. And if anyone follows the mod thread, the bugs are barely worth mentioning anymore, considering the scale of the mod. The main reason I did release buggy versions is, that I do mod on a netbook, which is too slow to run long test fortresses, so I rather let the users do the testing for me. Most people in the thread seemed to be perfectly ok with that, since it did speed up the modding process greatly, and lead to results.

Anyway, Plaguebearer > Dragons. 8)

Would that not turn the elves into zombies instantly?
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2012, 10:10:03 pm »

No, they dont turn anything into anything, they just kill everything they touch, or touch their blood. Anything with GENERAL_POISON.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]