Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I can't find this guy.  (Read 1201 times)

Shockoach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I can't find this guy.
« on: April 15, 2012, 01:46:42 am »

(Sorry if there's a thread for things like this, I didn't see one)
Apparently I'm becoming well-known among my world and they appoint me to go talk to someone in a fortress. I go to the location and the only people who are there are soldiers. Is there a special room I'm missing or something?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I can't find this guy.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 01:48:31 am »

Version?

If its latest, you gotta ask around with "service" to get his REAL location, these guys LOVE to give you the location of the guy that gives you the location of the guy you need.

If before 34.01, then go to one of the castles and ask the lords until they tell you where he is.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Shockoach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 01:57:29 am »

v0.34.07, that's the latest right? Anyways, I'll ask around a bit more but everyone's just giving me this dialogue:

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 01:58:50 am »

Hmm, older versions it pointed to the direction, put up the save and I'll try to find him for you if you want.
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

crazyjake56

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 02:03:00 am »

Just do shift Q z , find the castle, and usually somewhere in the middle is a square building with some kind of noble (usually a lady). That person will have your task.

Shockoach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 02:05:51 am »

Hmm, older versions it pointed to the direction, put up the save and I'll try to find him for you if you want.
I just upload the region folder, right? I'm new to this.

Just do shift Q z , find the castle, and usually somewhere in the middle is a square building with some kind of noble (usually a lady). That person will have your task.
I'm at Mountainlabors (the place everyone tells me to go) already. There's a building here but all I can find inside is scattered items.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 02:08:05 am »

I just upload the region folder, right? I'm new to this.

I'm at Mountainlabors (the place everyone tells me to go) already. There's a building here but all I can find inside is scattered items.

Are there any > or <

If yes, go on top and Shift > or Shift < on it, he/she may be higher up.

Shockoach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 02:09:56 am »

I've checked all the floors, just items.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 02:12:55 am »

Go up and down every single staircase, they added in extra rooms only accesable through things like Up Up down down Up down Up Up. Stuff like that.

Shockoach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 02:17:28 am »

Go up and down every single staircase, they added in extra rooms only accesable through things like Up Up down down Up down Up Up. Stuff like that.
Thanks! That did it.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2012, 02:18:27 am »

Thanks! That did it.

Now quick, kill the bastard for being such a ass.