Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Anti-Pants Faction (No, not underwear. Pants.)  (Read 16637 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Anti-Pants Faction
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2012, 05:27:14 pm »

Jeez, all these fad-followers suddenly hating pants. I was anti while it was still underground. Now all these new wannabes are just sucking the soul out of the whole movement.

Also, length doesn't matter. If it got legs, it's pants.
Love, scriver~

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2012, 05:30:04 pm »

Also, length doesn't matter. If it got legs, it's pants.
:o
But I don't own any other type of lower body garment!

This could get awkward.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2012, 05:31:42 pm »

I think the male zettai ryouiki demographic is severely underpopulated. Possibly excepting Scotland, depending on how loose your definitions are.
But are they pants?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2012, 05:33:41 pm »

Yeah, OK, I'm going to leave. *drags pants-wearing claymore-wielding self away*

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2012, 05:42:40 pm »

And now I desire a pants-wearing claymore. He's a classy fellow so I think he prefers donegal tweed. I keep telling him that it's quite itchy but he's made out of steel so he doesn't care.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2012, 07:18:09 pm »

I think the male zettai ryouiki demographic is severely underpopulated. Possibly excepting Scotland, depending on how loose your definitions are.
But are they pants?

I would say no; thighhighs would still fall under the classification of 'socks' because they are still two independent articles worn on the feet and progress up the legs rather than down, and obviously a skirt is still a skirt.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2012, 10:21:01 pm »

What is this treachery? Cease and desist at once, you rabblerousers, or we, Dullard I, by the Grace of Levi, King of Pants, Britches, and Slacks, Duke of Dungarees and the Isles of Jeans, Count of Corduroys, and so forth, etc., shall be forced to assemble our armies and crush you utterly.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:35:37 pm by Lord Dullard »

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2012, 10:57:09 pm »

Yeah, verily do I agree with thee, my lord Dullard. Justly do you declare war on these rebels and heretics.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2012, 12:28:43 am »

If this be heresy, then let us make the best of it. Commence with the pantsless orgies and human sacrifice!

3. Run Resize Enable

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2012, 01:40:04 am »

Yeah, verily do I agree with thee, my lord Dullard. Justly do you declare war on these rebels and heretics.

Should the pantsless heathens dare to oppose us, we give you the authority, good Sir Hubris, as Grand Marshall of Pants and its sovereign territories, to put down their pathetic rebellion and to hang any prisoners of war by their undergarments. Perhaps then, exposed to the elements, they will rethink their baseless disdain for pants.

It seems there is already a good show of support for our Levi-ordained cause. We should conspire with this 'Pro-Pants Armada' to put an end to this black treachery once and for all.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 01:43:48 am by Lord Dullard »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2012, 08:38:29 am »

If we're going to have a Pants War, then as part of the anti-pants faction I call the ones who previously started this kind of war while you make the 'pro-pants armada' or some other silliness.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2012, 08:42:14 am »

If this be heresy, then let us make the best of it. Commence with the pantsless orgies and human sacrifice!
Yeah, about that...

I'm fine with the orgies. Those are great! But I'm not so sure about the whole murder thing. I mean... isn't it just pants?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2012, 08:51:39 am »

Yeah, about that...

I'm fine with the orgies. Those are great! But I'm not so sure about the whole murder thing. I mean... isn't it just pants?

Which brings us to the very important philosophical question: Is it murder if your not wearing pants? 
or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2012, 09:54:39 am »

Yeah, about that...

JUST pants!? Those brave volunteers are choosing to don the garment of Chaos for the good of all! Do not belittle their sacrifice! For there can be no greater sacrifice than to spend even a moment in the confining restraints of pants.

If we're going to have a Pants War, then as part of the anti-pants faction I call the ones who previously started this kind of war while you make the 'pro-pants armada' or some other silliness.

Hark! Our queens approach!  :P

3. Run Resize Enable

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2012, 10:23:15 am »

Hark! Our queens approach!  :P

She had better not be wearing pants....Hmm, just read that back to myself and it was way more wrong than it sounded in my head. Regardless, I stand by it.
or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11