Ri
- 17 (18.9%)
Ko
- 19 (21.1%)
Vich
- 36 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Crusader Kings 2: Rurikovich Multiplayer. Turn 5: Good game!  (Read 37864 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings 2: Rurikovich Multiplayer. Turn 2: AI Ryazan is evil.
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2012, 07:11:50 am »

I found some console cheats so I loaded an autosave and changed Ryazan's laws to gavelkind to see what the second son would inherit. I then loaded the latest save and consoled everything to the kid. He has more duchy than county titles btw.

context: AI Ryazan changed law to primogeniture and died at the end of our session.

Adding some pics to the OP right now as well.

edit: Scriver's count didn't fit in the Dynasty pic. He didn't do anything in the turn, except helping me in a war against Bulgar and getting his duchy title usurped.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 07:22:11 am by Dutchling »

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2012, 08:59:41 am »

So, if I finally create the kingdom of Lithuania, will I stop converting my lands to Russian culture, or is that just dependent on my leader/vassals culture? I want to create a Russian Lithuania basically.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2012, 09:06:33 am »

It depends on the culture of the count. So just don't make any republics (as they tend to get people of the native culture elected) and everything should eventually turn Russian.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2012, 04:25:58 pm »

So, if I finally create the kingdom of Lithuania, will I stop converting my lands to Russian culture, or is that just dependent on my leader/vassals culture? I want to create a Russian Lithuania basically.
Creating the kingdom of lithuania will just make it impossible for Lithuania to become part of the kingdom of Rus (The opposite will actually happen, the duchy of Polotsk will slowly become a part of the kingdom of lithuania.)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2012, 12:22:39 am »

So are there any plans to create a kingdom of Rus, and maybe have everyone under the same realm?

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2012, 01:52:21 pm »

Not sure. My plan is actually to eventually get claims on another kingdom and thus assimilate my de jure Rus land into that kingdom, just as Polotsk will do as Lithuania (although Polotsk itself is de jure Lithuania anyway).

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2012, 04:46:40 pm »

Yeah, and then inevitably whoever doesn't get their own kingdom will form Rus, I suppose. Personally I'd already be king if it wasn't for pesky culture group requirements for Finland.

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2012, 06:42:29 pm »

God damn I'm sorry I didn't play. My internet died and wouldn't restart for an hour so I gave up and went back to bed.
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2012, 04:06:43 am »

Yeah I figured something bad happened as you suddenly went offline in the chat and in Hamachi. As you can see in the OP, the AI Ryazan did quite well. You would have been the strongest realm right now (as you only had Russian Orthodox core provinces) if not for gavelkind.

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2012, 06:26:21 am »

Yeah I'll come back for next week to reunite my realms.

Also, are there any regulations against murdering your wife as soon as you have an heir?
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2012, 07:04:08 am »

Actually, as your AI annexed Turov and got parts of Galich and Rostov (succession crises, you got my 5 holdings county >.>) your half of Ryazan is probably just as strong as it was before this session. And Smolensk is going to be played by Cicero so you will might have to live with slightly weird borders :P.

I'll post a pic of the ledger in a moment so you can see whether your amount of holdings actually decreased or not.

To answer your question: No, but if you kill your wife as soon as she gets a son, and you don't have any daughters you might end up with one of the other players inheriting your land if your son dies. It's safer to divorce (Rakonas actually divorced me :( ).

edit: As you can see in the OP, you lost half your demesne but your total holdings only lowered with 2 7. As 'you' annexed Turov (Cicero's duchy) Smolensk will be player controllable. I hope you don't mind this? The demesne can be easily fixed by bullying your vassals a bit so the only real problem would be the incredibly crappy borders.

edit2: Fixed my lack of counting skills.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 07:40:39 am by Dutchling »

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2012, 08:25:19 am »

Hm. Well, alright, I can live with that.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2012, 12:29:19 pm »

As a side note, the rurikovich kingdom of sweden plans failed, as for some reason the king's successor either changed between the month it was ideal and the month he died or changed in regards to the kingdom title only due to female successor. However, the expected heir still inherited his non-king titles, and this duchess of uppland has a claim on the throne and a rurikovich son, meaning that regardless of whether that claim is pressed we'll still have a new playable duchy.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2012, 06:42:52 am »

The Chat Channel is now open. The game will start in approximately 80 minutes from now.

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings 2: Rurikovich Multiplayer. Turn 2 will start today!
« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2012, 07:57:32 am »

Rakonas? Cicero? Planning to show up?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12