Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Roll to Escape Jail  (Read 6201 times)

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
Roll to Escape Jail
« on: April 12, 2012, 03:58:44 pm »

Welcome to Jail, you live a daily life of things you'd never want to happen to you. The goal is simple, you are here for a crime that you may or may not of committed. However you were found guilty and sent to jail. Now you must escape these walls. These are the following game play rules.

-This will be based on a 6-sided dice system.
-I suppose you can consider me the Warden, if you perform actions that I become aware of through guards, or other inmates, I will obviously act accordingly.
-While you can fight the warden in game, you can not fight my decisions.
-Yes this will be the first ever co-prison. Women and Men will attend.
-There is no health system, rolls will determine severity and how well a human could stand such a thing or how well the action is performed
-Your goal is to escape by any means necessary, you will have to make intelligent decisions. Whether you gain the respect of the prisoners to start a riot, or if you sneak your way out.
-Some guardsmen are corrupted and some are not, be careful of who you deal with. Prisoners can be the same way, and some will use information they have gained on you to make sure they are released. Reputation and Fear will help against snitches.
-Money is basically god in this place, hard to come by, but worth a lot.

Sheet
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Basic Map:

First Five to Enter Gets In:
werty892
AussieGuy
RTD
empfan
Spinal_Taper

Waiting List:
Xantalos
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 08:48:34 am by agertor »
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Escape Jail
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 07:55:44 pm »

Seems cool, heres a sheet

AussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • [Australian]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 10:46:23 pm »

Name: "Big Bad Bob"

Description of how they look: A balding, 40 something year old. Slightly on the fat side, although it's obvious that he is strong. Various tattoos adorn his body.

Crime committed: Numerous offences including: Attempted Murder, Running a bikie gang, Selling drugs, Extortion, Numerous counts of violence.

Attributes: (20 points to spend)
Strength(Your own power and strength): 7
Agility(How agile your character is): 3
Dexterity(Determines accuracy as well as other skills): 4
Willpower(How much pain you can take before passing out): 6

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 12:05:43 am »

Uploaded Map, please tell me if you think anything should be changed but as for a prison design I think it is okay. As well, we are waiting for 3 more then we can start.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.

AussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • [Australian]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 12:34:28 am »

Uploaded Map, please tell me if you think anything should be changed but as for a prison design I think it is okay. As well, we are waiting for 3 more then we can start.

A few spelling mistakes, but it all looks good!

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 01:12:34 am »

Name: Richard B. Goodson

Alias: "Steel wall"

Looks: Richard is a slightly tanned man in his late 20's. He is taller than average in height, and has piercing brown eyes. His hair is also brown.

Crime committed: A failed robbery of a bank.

Attributes:

Strength: 8
Agility: 1
Dexterity: 1
Willpower: 10
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 01:14:12 am by borno »

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 07:19:28 am »

Name:Jack Scott
Alias: "Ubel"

Description of how they looks:He has brown hair and eyes and a goatee.  His hair is cut short.

Crime committed: Theft

Attributes: (20 points to spend)
Strength: 6
Agility: 5
Dexterity: 5
Willpower : 4
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:44:16 am by empfan »

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 09:05:16 am »

empfan, you need to put what crime you committed, if you do not then I will have to give it to someone else if they make a full sheet.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:33:29 am by agertor »
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 09:22:11 am »

Name: Jeremiah Nix

Description: A meek looking man, with blond hair and the stubble of a beard.  Brown eyes, and glasses.

Crime: First degree murder

Attributes:

Strength: 4
Agility: 6
Dexterity: 5
Willpower: 5
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 11:45:52 am »

Alright, fixed

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 01:33:16 pm »

So whens this gonna start? Seems like fun.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 07:07:17 pm »

werty892

Billy "Speedster" Jackson. You are sentenced to prison for the attempted robbery of a value equal to 1 million moneys, evading police, endangering public, reckless driving, damaging public property via tree. You are found GUILTY!

Processed, and thrown into Regular Cells, it is the most populated area with criminals. For now, you are free to roam but you are limited to the regular cells, the showers next to them, the yard, the cafeteria, and the license processing center or kitchen to earn legitimate money. Everywhere else you are not allowed to go. What will you do?

AussieGuy

"Big Bad Bob", You are sentenced to prison for racketeering, vandalism, drug distribution, noise pollution, littering, assault and battery, assault with a deadly weapon, attempted murder, being bald and you are found GUILTY!

You are thrown into the 25 to Life Cells, while you can not enter the regular cells, you are still allowed to talk to them in the yard as well as go into the cafeteria and to the kitchen for work. The people around you are less numerous, however are more dangerous, if you talk to them, you should be careful and think cautiously.

borno

Richard "Steel Wall" B. Goodson, you are sentenced to prison for attempted robbery without a weapon, disturbing the peace, being an idiot for attempting to rob an armed bank with no guns. You are found GUILTY!

You are thrown into the Comfort Cells from being declared a harmless idiot. You have pretty much luxuries other prisoners don't have and are given a bit more free time, the people there don't look too hard either, some of them are just drunks there for a week or so. You are allowed to go to the License plate center, the showers made for the comfort cells, the yard, cafeteria, kitchen and you can go into the clinic if you feel you are sick, however it is guarded. The kitchen and Plate center offer the only legitimate work, any other work, you will have to find.

empfan

Jack "Ubel" Scott, you are sentenced to prison for thievery of another person's belongings. You are found GUILTY!

Processed, and thrown into Regular Cells, it is the most populated area with criminals. For now, you are free to roam but you are limited to the regular cells, the showers next to them, the yard, the cafeteria, and the license processing center or kitchen to earn legitimate money. Everywhere else you are not allowed to go or you could meet resistance.

NRDL

Jeremiah Nix, you are sentenced to prison for First degree murder, assault and battery, torture and being four-eyed. You are found GUILTY!

You are thrown into Death Row Cells, these are the killers, the murderers, the terrorists. Some of these men are actually intelligent, and they all look at you, especially due to your meek looking nature, some eye you as if they will kill you on the spot. This area is heavily defended, and you can only interact with Death Row inmates, for showers, they take you individually and for meals they put them under your steel door, they let you all out on the bottom floor, while the guards maintain the height advantage all armed with guns. The only way to escape immediate execution was to try and get a bit of good behavior in. Maybe they'd put you in the 25 to life then, but for now, you are going to have a hard time doing anything.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 09:58:51 pm »

Observe surroundings, chat up a couple guys to see what is going down.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 10:08:37 pm »

being bald
The crime which prevented him from making to the Regular Cells.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2012, 11:32:00 pm »

Play nice.  Try to survive, but play nice to the guards.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5