Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

Author Topic: Kings of Death - A Necromancy RTD: Turn 24: Blood and Honor  (Read 38538 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Kings of Death - A Necromancy RTD: Turn 24: Blood and Honor
« on: April 11, 2012, 11:30:22 pm »

Once more I see the rays of dawn. Once more I see the cities of man. Once more I rise from within my slumber. Once more I awaken, and I remember.

- Excerpt from Beyond the Aether

The Ages pass, civilization thrives, knowledge is gathered, and much is uncovered. Magic is kept secret, only known for it's more common purposes.

You are a normal person within the world. A mortal, a commoner of variable profession and skill. Your life may or may not have been as how you've willed it to be. Yet, for better or for worse, it is all about to change.

The Catalyst has been uncovered, a grimoire of an ancient Wraith. His chosen apprentices have gone throughout the world, free to bend reality to their will, one step at a time.

Though, there are forces within and beyond the world that seek to change it, whether for good or naught, it is hard to tell. Nevertheless, the drudges of everyday life goes on for the masses, but the spark of hope has now been revealed. For those who wish to delve into it's secrets, they have the whole world as their playground.

For whichever path the wielders take, destiny shifts in the balance.

Spoiler: Character Creation (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Mechanics
The action results are defined by a six-sided die roll:
[1]: Epic Fail. Your efforts only worsened your situation. This may carry on to the future if not in the current time.
[2]: Fail. Your skills or luck were insufficient.
[3]: Meager success: The situation didn't improve by as much as you have intended.
[4]: Success: Your efforts were sufficient to achieve your goal.
[5]: Epic Success: Your skills and luck have combined to ensure your success.
[6]: True Success OR Overshot: Your efforts were more than required for the goal's completion, and your luck is such that unfortunate side-effects may happen.

If at any time something threatens a player, that player may make a roll to avoid the threat.

For each action, any number of rolls may be made, as determined by the GM.
Primary causes for multiple rolls include, but are not limited to:

* Actions explicitly composed of multiple actions
* Actions that imply other actions that are not declared free

Modifiers are mostly applied to the armor/weapons or magical bonuses that characters learn while traversing the land in their adventures. If a character has an ability, it will be hidden in acronyms. If certain modifiers are attached to held objects (i.e. Weaponry), and an action is made without the weapon, the bonus (or detriment) will not be added in the roll.

Each successive dodge roll during a turn, unless it is a dodge against the same object or character, will get a -1 bonus.

If you are Stunned, Dazed, or otherwise receive a temporary penalty to overall or individual rolls, this penalty lasts until your next action is resolved, and not through the whole turn.
    If you receive a long-term effect that has the potential to alter itself, you get an Effect Resistance roll immediately after your action is resolved to determine the spread and consequences of the effect.
    If you are Unconscious, whatever penalty you receive will not reduce your roll score below 2, unless stated otherwise.
    If you receive a mortal wound but are not killed outright, you need to pass a roll to dodge Death at the end of every turn. Only bad rolls here will provide penalties to survival rolls.

You can spend your turn to help another player achieve his goal. If your roll is higher, it is taken as the success roll for the action.
    You can also spend your turn to botch another player's action. If your roll is higher, its opposite is taken as the success roll for the action.
    In both cases, individual player rolls determine what happens to the players in the course of the action.

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Helpful Terms (click to show/hide)
Mechanics borrowed from Sean Mirrsen's RTDs as well as lawastooshort and Gatleos' RTDs.

So, basically, free world where players can turn the future to their own wills. Mostly everything is discovered as you go through the world.

Good luck, may discovery lead you onwards.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 02:29:53 am by Tiruin »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kings of Death - A Necromancy RTD
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 11:31:00 pm »

~~Characters~~

Spoiler: HmH ; Ima Erifithili (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Talarion ; Leon Jyos (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: adwarf ; Zakroff Alzar (click to show/hide)

~~Waitlisters~~

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 02:44:59 am by Tiruin »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kings of Death - A Necromancy RTD
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 11:31:26 pm »

Lore

LocationsBeastiaryRacesMagic
Quote from: Places
Eastern Regions
Spoiler: The Seaport, Gin (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Creatures
Spoiler: Wisp (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Shade (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Major Races
Spoiler: Undead (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Major Magic Schools
Spoiler: Necromancy (click to show/hide)

Undergoing Edit.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 02:06:17 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Verace:

"I would be willing to part with these materials in exchange for assistance - if I was able to find more of them in the process of dealing with the task at hand, seeing as it would not fare me well if I was left with nothing of quality to work with. As for the 'tricks', I am interested in them, for I shall not let the name of the Verace familly of smiths perish while I still draw breath. I accept your deal under these terms."

Accept the deal under aforementioned terms.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Briefly head to apothecarium, see what they have available.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Pick up the torch, follow the footprints.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

"What sorcery is this?!" Leon cries as he steps back slightly. He looks at Ast for a moment. "Ast, get that stuff off you..." With a wary eye at the hole. Try to sense any magic behind this... attack?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile

Head to the location of the Mass of Flesh. If it is under attack by guards/Mercenaries/Bandits, give the mass of flesh better control over its form so it can grab its attackers and pull them in. If it is a fellow necromancer, attempt to peacefully diffuse the situation.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

Enter stage right.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kings of Death - A Necromancy RTD: Turn 15b: Awaiting Memoria
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 09:11:13 am »

Turn 15b: Awaiting Memoria

((Basically, another catch-up turn for the waitlisters. These 'b' turns will always happen for them.))

Along the rows and columns of houses, deep in the town of Blackmarsh
Enter stage right.

The sound of leather boots echoed on cobblestone-paved road and across the lane. The man looked around him to check for anyone awake at this time of night. Oil lamps flickered in the chilly night breeze, no person nor animal could be seen.

Cog is reminded of his days under the tutelage of his mentor, a Necromancer. This was all it took for him to believe that the old magics are still alive and breathing in this modernized world, filled with ideological zealots and mercantile warriors. Those days, it was easy to wield power like a broom and sweep out the vermin that infested the area, easy to play with the strings of life and death, only to be taught by the laws of reality that not all dreams are those of benevolent design.

Walking up the road, a sign creaks in the distance. Cog narrows his eyes after hefting his pack. "Ye Olde Graveyard", it is written in bolde lettering. A queer name for the area. Nonetheless, this seems to be the best place to start searching. Necromancy thrived on the manipulation of the essence of life, and what better way to find suitable bodies but for a place built for bodies?

Tonight was going to be different. Blackmarsh, a seedy town of thieves and muggers had a new visitor.

Comments, suggestions and criticisms are appreciated.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 10:42:22 am by Tiruin »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 09:30:49 am »

"Good to be home. I almost missed them."
Search the graves for a relatively recent burial.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 12:02:22 pm »

Zakroff nodded his head to the knight before asking, "What is the name you were bestowed?"

--- Undefined Amount of Time Later ---

Zakroff goes in search of a library, and of those who could give him information on corrupted officials, current news, and such

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kings of Death - A Necromancy RTD: Turn 16: A Chance Encounter
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2012, 01:14:21 pm »

Turn 16: A Chance Encounter

[6]

Caelondia's Lower Sector
Head to the location of the Mass of Flesh. If guards, bandits or mercenaries, are attacking it, give the mass of flesh better control over its own form, allowing it to grab its attacker(s) and pull it in. If it is a fellow necromancer, attempt to diffuse the situation peacefully.

Adil dropped into a crouch, holding onto the edges of the pit for support as he clambered down into the dark hole. With a leap, the Dwarf landed safely at the bottom, his boots and legs covered by the liquid. Soon after, he hears the clinking of bones above him and smiles as he is joined by his undead reptilian friend. Touching the surface of the liquidated pus, it seems like it receded from his touch.

Did the Mass of Flesh know friend from foe?

Nevertheless, the journey through the tunnel is easy and quick, with the liquids giving extra traction as the Dwarf and Alligator glide through. Adil closes his eyes for a moment and focuses on the entity in his direction and releases his thoughts out onto it. A moment of silence is felt, then a mental scream comes from the end of the tunnel, followed by what sounded like an explosion and a warcry.

Moments later and the two arrive at the whole scene, seeing the Mass of Flesh interlocked in a duel with a well-armed Mercenary.

Faint dust clouds linger around the area.

Adil senses a void in the energies nearby. There is a Necromancer, but it's magical vibes seem familiar. Almost just like his own.

~~
He looks at Ast for a moment.  With a wary eye at the hole. Try to sense any magic behind this... attack?

"Come out coward! Fight me where I can see you!" Ast cried, ready to swing his axe if any movement was spotted.

Leon cast him a quizzical look. "Ast, get that stuff off you...wait, no. Too dangerous. Let me help." The Necromancer held up a hand and furrowed his brow, gesturing at his newest companion. A spark of energy lights up at his fingertip and streaks through the air, coiling around the mercenary and creating an aura on his armor. The man glows a brilliant blue as globs of liquid seem to seperate themselves from the armor, falling to the ground and emitting a hissing noise.

The power of the spell costs both Leon and Ast a few snatches of pain, but it was worth it as it seems that was no ordinary acid. (-10hp to both)

The ground shakes again and then explodes in a hail of dust and liquid. Ast grits his teeth in anticipation as the dirt cloud clears, seeing a faint silhouette in the darkness of a many-armed creature.

"Taste mine Axe!" he cried, launching forward before looking at what the entity is, unfortunately becoming entangled by about three or four ropy strands of what seems to be course flesh that try to drag the mercenary back into the hole. Ast shouts a warcry and stands firm, his armor padding and reflexes stopping any additional damage from passing through.

"What sorcery is this?!" Leon cried as he stepped back. This was no ordinary attempt, magic must be involved, the man mused to himself.

Attempting to feel the surroundings using his powers, Leon does not notice any magical traces whatsoever, but through the dust, he could make about two figures, of which one was obviously his ally.

Then, somehow, two more figures appear in the darkness. One shaped as a human, while the other being indistinguishable.

~~
Accept the deal under aforementioned terms.

The sound of hammers meeting steel echoed through the night; the clang of iron and the beating of metal. With every strike, they sang in harmony; with every note, they rhymed: the beating of two hearts and the breathing of two men.

Enidri could feel the warmth of the fire coursing through his veins after wiping the sweat away. The hearth was stained with a mixture of water, ash and sweat. but he was a Smith, and an adept at that! The lessons taught to him earlier by Forren proved invaluable, and may still prove valuable in the future. Whenever the occasion may call.

Forren put down his hammer and tongs after securing the harnesses and finishing the minor details. "Your plan is finished, better than I expected! I hadn't a guess as to why you requested for those unused materials in the stockroom but it worked!"

"Aye. They are beautiful."

Set before the two, and the Wisp, lay a set of Medium armor, with hints of underlying plate near the hinges. Adjacent to it was a halberd, part of the shaft being the recycled material. Forren lifted his hammer and swung it directly at the halberd's tip.

With a loud clang, the hammer blow glanced away and into the wooden table, creating a large dent.

"Hm, I think I am regretting my-...No matter. Enidri Verace, last Smith of the Verace family, I send my blessing with you in whatever path you take; whether for ill or naught, may my token gesture be of aid to you."

Enidri picked up the two items, wary of the mail still on his shoulders and packed his things. He'd bet daylight was shining outside and customers may be waiting. With a friendly shove from Forren, he was thrown outside and into the streets -a bit too far, as he hits his head on one of the nearby lantern poles.

Rubbing the affected area while suppresing another bout of swearing, the young Smith notices that the moon is still high up in the sky. A cloudless night, but he could've sworn that all that work might've passed the night away.

Checking back in the Smithy, the whole place was shrouded in natural darkness. Thanks to the light of his wisp, coals of the forge and the labor signs on the heath were not present anymore. Forren was gone, and it seemed he was now on his own. Other than the loud shriek coming from the Cemetary, nothing else was of note.

Back to the streets of Caelondia.

Forren's Deal - Completed

Earlier

"I would be willing to part with these materials in exchange for assistance - if I was able to find more of them in the process of dealing with the task at hand, seeing as it would not fare me well if I was left with nothing of quality to work with. I shall not let the name of the Verace familly of smiths perish while I still draw breath. I accept your deal under these terms."

Forren smiles as the deal is debated and agreed upon. The smile increases in size when the word 'Verace' is uttered. "Well met then, a fellow smith of a noble family will not go wanting under my eye!" he said with a hearty laugh.

"As for the 'tricks', I am interested in them."

"When you get as old as me, you'll know a lot more things than what may appear."

The two trudge back to the Smithy and start working furiously. Time passes without doubt, well invested in ways that only a Smith could understand.

Nat's Cove ; North of Gin
People are on the other end of the trail, obviously. Pick up a torch and follow the footprints, with my bat scouting ahead. When the bat sees anyone, put the torch aside and sneak closer to get a look at them.
Ima gestures downward to the shoreline and the Barracuda swiftly follows the pointer, using it's fins to glide downwards in an aerial spiral, imitating one of the sea birds so as not to draw suspicion from any onlookers. With a command, the Barracuda goes off to the waves, joining the swarm of fish just waiting under the glassy water, silently following unseen with their master.

Casting an eye around, nothing could be seen other than the occasional driftwood and seashell illuminated by the lights. Ima walked over to one of the torches and pulled it free from it's bindings. It could easily be used as a staff, if not for the flame burning off one end and being about a foot shorter than she.

Whistling in a low tone, Ima sees her bat glide overhead and on watch as she follows the footsteps on the barren beachfront. A few steps later, and with the bat moving forward, Ima comes upon a multitude of rocky outcroppings that towered over the sand and sea, partly mixed with the water and on closer inspection, partly embedded in the land creating a natural cave mouth, as it seemed to appear. As Ima moves on to investigate the cave, she hears the sound of something being slung at her! The object hits the bat, which was hovering a few meters away in front of her, causing it to fall in a tangled heap, luckily doing no damage. From her viewpoint, it looks like a net has been cast over the unlucky companion and anchored by stones.

The Elf then throws the torch into the calm water nearby, extinguishing the only light source, other than the moon. She tries to hide behind one of the many rock structures about. But before she can make a move, she feels a hand slide over her mouth, then an arm keeping her from escaping by the neck. Her hands come instinctively to her defense and try to free her from the grasp; while weaker and obviously at a disadvantage, the grappling move leaves ample space to escape if done correctly.

"I'd like it for you not to move, ma'am. You have about two netcasters aimed at you and my blade at my side. Not mentioning everyone else."

Her assailant was obviously male, judging by the deep, suave tone of his voice, a cultured male at that, though his breath did smell of rum.

"Rano, light that torch."

The light was back again, coming from her left and revealing the field to Ima. To her right, she could see the partly concealed faces of five people, their weaponry hidden by the rocks. To her left, a man clad in an embroidered leather tunic with a cape and a longsword was  holding a torch. Strangely, it was the same torch doused in saltwater. One of the men on her right comes out of hiding and shows his haul, the bat.

"I see we've got a foreigner. Nobody has bats for pets, unless you visit the blackmarket and I don't see any seal on this one. Who are you, what led you here." It was the same voice behind her, calm and accented.

Quote from: Excerpt from Montago's Diary
Nat's Cove
Fourth Month, Seventh Day, Storm Age

Tranquility, serenity, peace.

The words me and my people allude to this wonderful area. It is said that many travelers speak highly of this elusive patch of land located far off to the north of Gin, as if it was made for a tourism depot and nothing else. Their ignorance is astounding.

Many slaves have found this area to be a viable place for safety from their captors in their escape. The waters act as their shield, causing any ship bigger than a rowboat to turn away lest they be smashed upon Nat's teeth or turned about by the currents. It is said that this place was tainted or blessed by some supernatural forces for an Age ago. Spirits that would walk the land prowl about, specifically in the catacombs. And I am called by my dear friend for this task, whether danger or peril will show it's face.

No matter, this night, I shall find out for myself if the rumors are true.

Note: Rano should bring the kegs along. Not to be bothered.

In the dimly lit areas of Blackmarsh
Zakroff goes in search of a library, and of those who could give him information on corrupted officials, current news, and such

"So...Now that tensions are over, may I ask you one more thing?" Zakroff said, eyeing the Knight's armor.

After quite some time and silence, he nodded and said, "Alright. I'll take that as a yes. What is the name you were bestowed?"

The Knight did not move, or act in anyway. The only evidence that the Knight had done anything was the same sound that echoed from the helmet. "Pallas."

"Your name is Pallas?"

"..."

. . .

After mutually and intuitively agreeing to move out of the place, Zakroff checks his topographical map, stored in the confines of his memory. He recalls the direct path to the local librarium, past a few taverns and stalls and around the corner of a Magic Guild. The two figures move through the night after a silent agreement on where to go -mostly on Zakroff's part.

Passing the corner, Zakroff hears the familiar unsheating of a blade behind him and turns to face the Knight, who now appeared just like any ordinary Knight -without flames. Pallas points ahead using the tip of it's blade before resheating it, and Zakroff leads the way without a word.

Moving past an alleyway, the rogue spots about four or so figures lurking nearby but do not decide to act yet. They may just be the regular homeless folk or a wandering thief or brigand, the two types were quite indistinct in Blackmarsh.

Unfortunately, the librarium doors are locked and barred by a long metal chain and supported by a wooden outer beam.

Strangely, it seems that time had been passing slower than Zakroff knew. The moon was, and is, still at it's apex in the sky. At least the city wasn't bustling with the usual morning rush though.

~~
Go to the graveyard
"Tha's it. Move away."

With a shrug, Tyver exits the backwater tavern before he could get the owner any more irate. Looking up, the moon was at full view in the cloudless sky. The stars above provided a beautiful scene, mixing with the yellow light cast by the lanterns.

"Wait, you didn't fight him? I really loved to see a fight from my new master!"

Tyver turned his head to look at the dog. "We're moving to the Cemetary."

"Ohh, the Cemetary. Reminds me of my first fight, in that place, with those people..."

The Dog keeps on with it's verbose story until Tyver signals for a stop at the entrance of the Cemetary.

Ye Olde Cemetary
Hundreds served, not one was disappointed

Curiously, the sign that hung by the entry gate looked much like one of the old tavern's doorstops. This one had a bit of childish scrawl written under it.

"So are you going to raise a few dead people? Maybe combine one or two there? Oh, oh, I know! Go deeper in any awaken the Nobility! That would garner better options! Wait, no. They're all just corpses..."

A heavy mist pervades the deeper parts of the Cemetary.

~~

Search the graves for a relatively recent burial.

The human inspected a torn down marker and smiled. "Good to be home. I almost missed them." He could feel the energy of the area, exuding a foul feeling around as he stepped across another grave. It wasn't wise to defile them all at this moment.

Cog passed another one of those broken down tombstones, muttering to himself the incantations needed by his former mentor. The good corpses were deeper in, as the old ones were usually placed near the entrance so as not to be forgotten. Common knowledge around there, really.

"A misty place, how much better for my work!"

Stumbing across an ornate tomb with it's gate hanging precariously open, Cog inspects the area if this was truly the one. The gate was new and well-oiled, there was the lack of weeds or any plants growing nearby, the stone seemed pretty new and the surrounding graves were of older quality. Perfect.

Coming nearer, the human sees the only problem to this tomb. First was, the reason for the opened gate was still present. Second was, the being was inside the tomb and it didn't look like it was alive. Third, the epitaph on the wall by the gate signified the tomb as a cenotaph.

Before Cog could move over to another grave, an ear-splitting wail comes from the empty tomb. A sigil lights up by Cog's side, his last protective ward taking the effect and keeping him safe, though being lost in the process.

Falling on one of the nearby gravestones, Cog looks up to see about three ghouls coming from the gateway, seemingly frail but famished. Most of their garments and appendages are obscured by the mist and light.

Spoiler: Ghouls (click to show/hide)

~~
Briefly head to Apothecarium, see what they have.

"I'll be heading to the Apothecarium then."

Eri withdraws her hand and clasps both behind her back. "Very well, know that my offer still stands as long as you stay within our Guild Halls. Goodnight, Apprentice." she said before moving away.

Left to her own devices, Shalla strides down one of the many passages in the Guild while thinking about what to do. For all it's looks on the outside, the whole place seemed bigger on the inside. Whether due to architecture or perspective, it was hard to tell.

Finally, she comes upon an ornate wooden door with the crest of the double snake embedded in the middle. Coming inside, she smells many different odors of plant mixture and scented oils. Looking around, the Apothecarium was  designed much for more than a place of service: there was a stack of scrolls and flasks on one of the nearby tables. Open books and anatomical references lay strewn about near the far wall and there was more than two skeletal models hanging around.

"Welcome, -Shalla Halfdark- to the Apothecarium. What is your request?"

The voice came from right above her, but there was only a lit candle that hung right above the doorway upon further inspection.

"Where are you?"

"Above you, Shalla. What is your request?"

The candlelight then lifted itself up from the burning wick, revealing a clearly copied form of light that was nearly inconspicuous in the background. A Wisp.

"What...do you have?"

"Well, Basic scrolls of vocal healing, a few medical poultices, boiling water, common antidotes, heated needles, rare antidonts, blood sterilization formulas, Wintersnap Ale -for clarity...The latter half of what I mentioned are off-limits though. Just give the general name of what you'd need."

"Ahh, it looks like you've had quite a bit on Ruffy. I wondered where that smell was coming from, the old warding error?"

"Seems so."

". . .I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I don't like seeing cheap wards killing off people."

The Wisp floats around the human's head, moving slowly in a concentric motion, then quickening downwards, enveloping Shalla in it's lumination.Afterwards, the Wisp returns to it's original placement, upon the candle.

"There you go. A token gift, if you could call it that."

« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 11:01:22 am by Tiruin »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 01:23:44 pm »

Investigate the men, they could be doing evil, and may have information I need.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2012, 01:36:47 pm »

Character sheet
last one was a wee bit of a placeholder.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 11:13:40 am by Spinal_Taper »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14