Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: Kings of Death - A Necromancy RTD: Turn 24: Blood and Honor  (Read 38506 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Kings of Death - A Necromancy RTD: Turn 23: Discovery
« Reply #180 on: June 11, 2012, 12:57:45 am »

They waited behind as you did your duties in the guild.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 11, 2012, 01:00:53 am »

((Alright. And, do I recognize Zakroff from the dream?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 11, 2012, 01:02:00 am »

*Incendiary Facepalm.

I really have to detail these more.  :'(

Ayup, you recognize him very muchly. Just like you'd recognize Adil, or Leon, or Ima. He looks different, but feels like an old friend.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 11, 2012, 01:06:41 am »

Shalla gave an exasperated, irritated sigh.

"You three, stop killing him. I need him alive for things. Also why are your auras identical to those of shades?

And you," she added, prodding Zakroff with her staff, "I was told to tell you, uh, about the city. And the others. I don't actually know much about either, but you're one of them and we're needed somewhere."
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2012, 01:18:52 am »

"They summoned the Shades." Zakroff said before the pain lapsed back over his mind, and the world became fuzzy.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 01:42:40 pm by adwarf »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2012, 07:33:09 am »

((@Caellath: How so? The faint traces of dark magic draining people? Not much I can help with there, other than what I'm doing right now.))
((Truth is that I've trying to understand what has been going on but things are a little jumbled in my head. I know the basics, but I am still oblivious to some things which happened.

What was that commotion Adil and Leon took part in the Barricades? Who were those soldiers you were attacking after they decided to take a break at the warehouse?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 11, 2012, 08:23:59 am »

Was that a question for me?

A messenger group, basically. Many things would be answered later on.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 11, 2012, 03:07:23 pm »

Leon looked at the Fiends... and shuddered in fear. "Ast, you go in first. Try and do some damage, help the Caelonians. I'll... follow Adil's example and try to patch myself up, then I'll help." Leon said shakily, as he felt his energy well up inside of his body. He attempted to heal himself without the effects clearly being seen as Dark Magic or Necromancy, while he slowly edged around the Fiends, as if to also get a better position to attack them.

ACTION: Heal Stealthily, and position myself to attack.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 11, 2012, 03:30:21 pm »

"Those are my minions, and I highly doubt they could have summoned that many shades since we got here.

But yes, in addition to your auras looking like shades, what do you three know about shades? There were a large number outside, ranting about killing everyone or something."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 11, 2012, 04:09:47 pm »

"Urgh. Stupid spider. FUCK YOU."

Cog: Create a bone spike, and impale the spider that bit me.

Shade: Shriek.

Ghouls: Find some bones.

((I am assuming we are not the first travelers to find these spiders.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 12, 2012, 09:16:43 pm »

Would be waiting on antlion12, defaulting to defense in...2 days without him.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 12, 2012, 09:47:45 pm »

"That's bad, but there's not much we can do about it. Proceed with the plan. I'll try to distract the guards from over here; let's hope I get lucky."

Summon a cloud of Evil Fog upon the siege engines, the sort that causes people's eyes to bleed profusely.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 10, 2012, 08:48:08 pm »

Interest check.

RL caught up, and the weather has only been progressively worse but I'm up for an update soon-ish now.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2012, 09:21:05 pm »

I'm here. I want to see how my battlesmith goes. I may or may not want to kill IronyOwl's character just because I am considering making an habit of it.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 10, 2012, 09:22:42 pm »

Still here.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14