Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Kings of Death - A Necromancy RTD: Turn 24: Blood and Honor  (Read 38559 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Kings of Death - A Necromancy RTD: Turn 20: Warping Reality
« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2012, 10:38:42 pm »

((Ah, that's why he doesn't show up as a companion.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2012, 12:53:48 am »

Leon blinks once, twice, thrice. "Fun." He slowly edges towards Adil as the dwarf utters his phrase, calling the fiends to obey. With Ast in tow, he followed Adil, dark energy surging around his hands. If the Fiends did NOT obey, he would immediately bring up a dark energy wall between Him and his allies (Ast, Adil and Adil's servitors) and the Fiends, blocking any backlash attempt or attack, making the Fiends more likely to go for the easy targets, the guards. If Adil IS successful, the energy will go towards enhancing both Ast and Leon himself so that they can retreat better.

Basically, Defend the party if we're attacked, else run away with party. Because yes, we're a party now. :3
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2012, 05:46:25 am »

Forgot to put the needed information in Irony & adwarf's list-of-common-foes, as Shalla did inspect, technically.

Fix'd.

((Also, most text effects are better visualized in Forum:Darklight. Like the Shades' voices for one.))
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 09:17:32 am by Tiruin »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2012, 09:26:10 am »

All actions locked in place.

Waiting on Irony and Hmh.  :D

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2012, 12:09:05 pm »

((It's two capital H's, actually. HmH is an abbreviation.
Also, I hadn't realized you would make the weather-control magic follow the rules of realism.))

The moment Diviner has contacted her mind, Ima mentally went over her plan once again to make sure she and Diviner have been in full agreement on people's roles.
Three of the mages would create a wall of rapidly raising air on the eastern side of the fleet, set not to stop the winds entirely but to redirect them into the currents above.
Ima's fish would disarm the particularly threatening waves by forming a shoal and breaking these waves apart.
Two more mages and Ima would be responsible for summoning a strong draft from the east that would annull all other winds in its presence, leaving only itself to worry about.
Once the wind was summoned, these two mages would join their resources with the other three sustaining the wind-wall, and Ima's role would be to keep the wind blowing.

Without strong winds on the boats' height, there wouldn't be anything to interrupt the oarsmen and create waves; with the few remaining waves being broken before they reach the fleet, there will be reduced chance of casualties; and by advocating indirect ways of shielding the fleet from the wind, Ima's plan would ensure the mages didn't exhaust themselves fighting the elements.

"Ima Erifithili, ready to begin."
Order the Horde of Fish to break up the waves that are taller than two men's heights.
When the Diviner gives the word, summon(by which I mean summon - mentally call for it, challenge it to come and overpower all other winds) a strong wind from the east.
Other mages act as planned.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 10:04:55 pm by HmH »

antlion12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2012, 04:03:38 pm »

Ok changed the action i made. But i have to ask can i make him into a lich eventually?
Oh crap just noticed action lock. question still stands.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2012, 09:41:01 pm »

((Magic is mostly equal to Realism here, but only IronyOwl currently has snatches of knowledge on how, and sorry HmH if I spelled it wrong. I'll let you guess which ones work until you can reliable information on it.  :P))

((Yes, antlion12. I...should probably get the lore up soon. There are enough discoveries by the players to secure their own findings that match with the truth  :P))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2012, 10:25:58 pm »

Waiting on you, IronyOwl.

Anything wrong with the turns?  :-\

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2012, 04:38:29 am »

Waiting on you, IronyOwl.
He's active, sent a PM.

I'm doing many things wrong, aren't I?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 05:29:25 am by Tiruin »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2012, 08:30:46 am »

Nope, some people just forget, or are busy even though it may say their online. May I suggest you enforce either a three day time limit, or a whenever you get the turn done is when actions should be in (My personal favorite) time limit for actions?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2012, 09:07:33 am »

I'm partly unconfortable with time limits for actions, but your second statement sounds reasonable. New to GM'ing, stating again, pretty much nervous if something goes wrong but it's just me and unfamiliar things.

Alright, now following the time limit set in the mechanics, both for combat/non-combat: 5 days upon turn post.

As of this post, extended for 2 more days.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2012, 09:35:46 am »

Tiruin, you're doing fine. I'm enjoying it, at least. Mind explaining abit about 'magic is realism' to us though? Because I fail to see how magic can be realistic. Unless we're talking of party tricks. Which I don't think we are.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2012, 02:25:46 pm »

((No, sorry, I've just been forgetful and busy lately. This is the third time I've gone "Oh right! I need to put in a turn for this" and the first time I've actually done it. :x))

Shalla was somewhat taken aback by the strange man's... er... chivalry. She certainly liked the thought of a free servant for no reason, but it seemed a bit on the excessive side.

Then again, those were a lot of shades.

Erect a barrier around myself that protects against attacks, or preferably the attacks of the undead specifically.

"So, what do you intend to do, then?" she called out to them. "Feast on the town, I suppose? A bit short-sighted and cliche, isn't it?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2012, 09:56:44 pm »

Tiruin, you're doing fine. I'm enjoying it, at least. Mind explaining abit about 'magic is realism' to us though? Because I fail to see how magic can be realistic. Unless we're talking of party tricks. Which I don't think we are.
Realistic as in anything that is summoned by magic or re-animated by magical means have to act by the current laws of the world they are in.

You'd think all those spirits in those corpses are summoned from hammerspace? :3

Thanks Irony  :D

And...coming up!

Um, in several hours.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 10:59:40 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 13, 2012, 09:58:37 pm »

((Did Enidri beat the crap out of the arrogant guardswoman?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14