Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: A Plane of Music  (Read 9295 times)

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
Re: A Plane of Music
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2012, 07:17:27 pm »

Begin to populate the ruined city with people

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2012, 07:58:27 am »

Murmack watched as the ponies filed of the ship. It seemed as though there were five or six dozen confined in that midsize vessel. His hand reached out to the figures that seemed threatened to fall apart. They were solid, but still ethereal. This will not due. They were supposed to be his army. His way of protecting his first born creation. Murmack gaze became sharp as several ponies he could recognize stepped away from the group. The one that stood out from them was holding a cello of her own. "Octavia," He called as he held up his violin. He concentrated hard on his next action. Music filled the air as the piano sounded, forcing the water to calm. Octavia and several of the other ponies stood next to him as he placed the instrument at his chin and nodded. Then Octavia's cello sounded, followed by the rest of the group. In the middle of the sea, the foundations of a city slowly began to rise and currents formed from its uplift.
Soon the song was finished and Murmack looked up. The moon was full. He looked at the city. What was done was done. This will be the base for the New Lunar Republic.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 04, 2012, 07:03:19 am »

Call for gm. Also, call for roll call.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2012, 09:53:22 am »

Call for gm. Also, call for roll call.
Not everyone has posted yet, and we don't have enough waitlisters to fill the empty spots. (Werty, TCM, Errol need to post)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2012, 03:32:05 pm »

Create a platform, and announcer my plans to build a revolutionary party to the masses. And so, welcome everyone to my Gangsta Nation.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 04, 2012, 04:44:06 pm »

Ugh. Too late now to upload the music and I'm away over the weekend.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]