Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 95

Author Topic: Battlemaster a Roleplay medieval low fantasy game  (Read 165579 times)

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
Re: Battlemaster a Roleplay medieval low fantasy game
« Reply #1365 on: July 18, 2015, 05:29:24 pm »

Depending on the strengths and groupings of the monsters, it might be possible even on infinite respawn to beat them. Mainly due to how combat mechanics and fleeing work. Throw enough arrows at them and the monsters should flee if they're bunched into 1-2 units.

I vaguely remember a little tidbit update saying monsters are braver now though. I think.

Still, I might send Marius to the west if there's any reasonable push for it. Just need to up my trading skill a tonne and there might be a heap of gold to be made :)
It's a game. Have fun.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: July 18, 2015, 06:24:59 pm »

Yes, Terran! My brain kept whispering "Terra..." yet I figured that couldn't be it. I began as lady of Inklen, I believe that was the place, became sub-marshal, then Marshal, then eventually went on to Leader, before health and life (*shakes fist!*) ruined my ability to play coherently. Having switched careers, I no longer work ridiculous 50-70 hour weeks and actually have time to play. :) I think my character was supposed to marry the leader of D'hara and create an alliance that would hopefully change things up a bit.

So I guess its Fissoa or Luria, if D'hara lacks sufficient interest and the resources necessary for such a campaign.

Anyone know where the former Terrans went off to? I'm tempted to bring back Alurien Aurea, if enough people remember me. Otherwise, I'm going with another one of my characters.

Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: July 18, 2015, 08:20:12 pm »

Yes, Terran! My brain kept whispering "Terra..." yet I figured that couldn't be it. I began as lady of Inklen, I believe that was the place, became sub-marshal, then Marshal, then eventually went on to Leader, before health and life (*shakes fist!*) ruined my ability to play coherently. Having switched careers, I no longer work ridiculous 50-70 hour weeks and actually have time to play. :) I think my character was supposed to marry the leader of D'hara and create an alliance that would hopefully change things up a bit.

So I guess its Fissoa or Luria, if D'hara lacks sufficient interest and the resources necessary for such a campaign.

Anyone know where the former Terrans went off to? I'm tempted to bring back Alurien Aurea, if enough people remember me. Otherwise, I'm going with another one of my characters.

My former Terranian character is now in D'Hara. I know some of them emigrated (one ended up in the same realm as another of my characters), but I'm not sure about those in other realms.

The successors to Terran actually collapsed long before the monsters were unleashed on the west, actually, so many of them are probably in the realms that took the lands (or those which took those realms in turn).
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: July 18, 2015, 08:34:25 pm »

This seems...Cool, actually.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

wereboar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: July 18, 2015, 09:29:30 pm »

Luria won't go west. Won't tell more because FOIG.
But if you pick Fissoa let me know. I'm actually the Grand Prince there. The place is getting a bit quiet lately, need some new blood.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: July 18, 2015, 09:49:12 pm »

Ptw

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: July 18, 2015, 10:34:35 pm »

Fissoa it is. I'm still on the fence as to whether I may have any political advantage to bringing Alura back. Though I'm tempted to start clean... It would be somewhat difficult to explain what the hell happened to her...
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

GundamMerc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: August 06, 2015, 11:11:00 am »

I can provide some detail on the events that lead to the split in Morek, as I was one of the key players, along with Indirik and Lapallanch.

From my point of view, what occurred was a gradual growing discontentment with the war against Luria, as well as a split between what the nobles of the realm wanted, and what the Ruler and General wanted (end of the war and land for the immigrants for the former, continuation of the war for the latter). I can't remember what exactly occurred, but something eventually broke the camel's back, so to speak; my character along with Indirik and Lapallanch's characters began to lead protests against the Grandmistress at the time, Eviera.

After this went on for a couple days, the ruler stepped down and then seceded the Donghaiwei duchy from Morek. This was followed by Helm (the General at the time) seceding the north west part of the realm and forming Arnor, while the Duke of Springdale Duchy seceded as well and formed the realm of Antiqualia. This left Morek with Muspelheim and the immediately surrounding lands, as well as Zhongyuan and Bohai. They soon lost those two regions to the realm of the old ruler.

Any questions I'll answer gladly.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: August 06, 2015, 03:07:35 pm »

Alekhsandr Aurea, (IC Lore: brother of Alura Aurea, former Ruler of Terran), has been born into Dwilight under the Fissoan banner. Cheers!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1374 on: August 06, 2015, 03:21:37 pm »

Hrm, I wanted to start playing this thing but for some reason it accusses me of not being serious. I have a feeling it might be because of that Martian thing, but that would be plain xenofobia, so that's out of question.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: August 06, 2015, 03:54:00 pm »

You've got to be kidding me...

I investigated my starting region in Luria Nova with the adventurer I just created*, Johaan Thorbrandr Aurea, and found...

Cold-Forged Arrow of Bloodletting, a weapon that gives +2 prestige.

Name                                           Type      Condition   Prestige
Cold-Forged Arrow of Bloodletting   Weapon  43 %           + 2

Discovered in Irvington, Luria Nova, Late-spring.

I guess this was the right time to come back. :)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 03:57:37 pm by Ehndras »

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: August 06, 2015, 05:25:31 pm »

How do people remember to get on everyday for like five minutes to manage their parties and kingdom and then not think about it for the other 23 hours and 55 minutes??? Every time I try to play, I spend like 16 hours on saturday staring at the screen and then am angered for having to wait.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: August 06, 2015, 09:43:52 pm »

How do people remember to get on everyday for like five minutes to manage their parties and kingdom and then not think about it for the other 23 hours and 55 minutes??? Every time I try to play, I spend like 16 hours on saturday staring at the screen and then am angered for having to wait.

I do the same. :) That's what adventurers, alternate characters, and roleplaying. :)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: August 07, 2015, 03:20:07 am »

Any of you guys on Might&Fealty, Battlemaster's newer game of the same genre? I have the same name there, Alekhsandr Aurea, and I'm somewhere called Sun's Castle in the Southern Bastion area. Hall of Wyverns is the group name, I believe. Still a bit confused on the whole lord/region/kingdom/empire political hierarchy thing.

GundamMerc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: August 12, 2015, 02:43:56 pm »

Any of you guys on Might&Fealty, Battlemaster's newer game of the same genre? I have the same name there, Alekhsandr Aurea, and I'm somewhere called Sun's Castle in the Southern Bastion area. Hall of Wyverns is the group name, I believe. Still a bit confused on the whole lord/region/kingdom/empire political hierarchy thing.

I stopped playing it, that game isn't anywhere near what I would consider playable in my opinion.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 95