Stalker
- 38 (19.2%)
Kobold
- 73 (36.9%)
Guardian
- 19 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 192

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 54

Author Topic: The journey of Deebus, a kobold story.  (Read 193051 times)

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The journey of Deebus, a kobold story.
« Reply #435 on: November 05, 2012, 11:02:22 pm »

If what I've gathered is correct, the general consensus is
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I will try as hard as I can to get this in my signature.

bdsorensen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 06, 2012, 08:49:58 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

But not for you, Deebus.
I love you.

Also, posting to watch. Going to have to say; Deebus has made me feel a bit of Kobold love. They're higher then goblins on my chart now.

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 10, 2012, 06:39:21 am »

You forgot those pesky elves, Kobolds are obviously higher than Elves in my chart

bdsorensen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 10, 2012, 10:22:44 am »

Kobolds have always been higher on my chart then elves.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 11, 2012, 12:29:58 pm »

Kobolds have always been higher on my chart then elves.
Next story: epic elf adventure.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Beenoc

• Bay Watcher
  • To live, one must first be born.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 11, 2012, 03:34:17 pm »

So, we already know that Deebus can kill 90% of anything alive or undead or inorganic. But... What about the most powerful dwarf to ever exist? Derm the Soulchopper? Deebus VS Derm. O_O
This is a dwarf. It is decorated with dwarfiness and menaces with spikes of Brit. Engraved on the dwarf is an image of a dwarf digging a hole. This relates to the digging of a hole by Honeydew the dwarf in 2011.

I was the deceased vessel through which dark magick was done and Necrothreat III was created from the ruins of my old forum posts: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=118805.0

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 11, 2012, 03:41:51 pm »

So, we already know that Deebus can kill 90% of anything alive or undead or inorganic. But... What about the most powerful dwarf to ever exist? Derm the Soulchopper? Deebus VS Derm. O_O
Do you not mean the Captain IronBlood? Or Morul, the most interesting dwarf in the world?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 11, 2012, 04:09:33 pm »

Is there a script to heal smashed fingernails with DfHack? That the fastest growing body tissue IRL should be subject to these kinds of infections ingame is ridiculous.
You should be able to give fingernails a healing rate by altering the raws.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

Beenoc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 11, 2012, 08:18:59 pm »

Do you not mean the Captain IronBlood? Or Morul, the most interesting dwarf in the world?

I don't know who those are. Shun me if you will. But Derm has soloed 18 FBs, 7 clowns, 3 giants, 1 or 2 ettins, and he helped with a titan. He's legendary+132 in Fighter and Legendary+122 in Axe, if i remember correctly.
This is a dwarf. It is decorated with dwarfiness and menaces with spikes of Brit. Engraved on the dwarf is an image of a dwarf digging a hole. This relates to the digging of a hole by Honeydew the dwarf in 2011.

I was the deceased vessel through which dark magick was done and Necrothreat III was created from the ruins of my old forum posts: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=118805.0

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 11, 2012, 08:23:37 pm »

I don't know who those are. Shun me if you will. But Derm has soloed 18 FBs, 7 clowns, 3 giants, 1 or 2 ettins, and he helped with a titan. He's legendary+132 in Fighter and Legendary+122 in Axe, if i remember correctly.
I missed that thread.  Which is he in?

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 11, 2012, 08:24:05 pm »

Look up Nist Akath and The Most Interesting Dwarf in the World. Hall of Legends.
Sig! Onol

Beenoc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 12, 2012, 11:24:06 am »

I missed that thread.  Which is he in?
Derm is in Towersoared. He is also a unit of measurement, used to define how powerful an army is. As of yet, no dwarven, elven, goblin, or human army has hit 1 Derm in strength.

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 12, 2012, 08:16:04 pm »

Clearly we need to get Derm, Morul, Cacame and Deebus together and have them fight to determine who is truly the avatar of Armok.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 12, 2012, 09:02:58 pm »

And Ironblood, and many others.
Sig! Onol

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #449 on: November 12, 2012, 09:45:23 pm »

I had a kobold try too steal some adamantine leggings: I saw his name and then called of the guards: for his name was Jeebus: sadly a stray cat mauled him: i currently have said admo loincloth and 10 golden statues in a giant  maulosium for him... we will miss you jeebus

*raises candle
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 54