Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: horse trading?  (Read 5222 times)

Sadrice

• Bay Watcher
  • Yertle et al
    • View Profile
Re: horse trading?
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2012, 10:36:09 pm »

They can be fed, just not while they're in the poking zoo, and the preferred fare is dwarf child and pet cats.

KodKod

• Bay Watcher
  • Fond of despair and alcoholism.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2012, 10:48:06 pm »

You're suggesting that our captive elves feast upon the flesh of dwarven children and unwanted felines?

I have mixed feelings about this.

Firstly it’s a bloody fantastic idea, but I’m not sure I want elves to be associated with anything bloody fantastic.

Secondly it means not starving the smug bastards, and instead allowing them to taste the blood of their superiors, cats.

Thirdly... I’m pretty sure that this is a fetish for some people.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 10:53:27 pm by KodKod »
/人‿‿人\
Tell me what you see. It's a mortal wretched cacophony!
KodBlog: A rage in progress. Updated 20/04/12

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2012, 10:54:13 pm »

I bring news of failure. Dropping a caged child on a trade depot and ordering it to be carried to the trade depot results in the hauler picking it up, dropping it, and releasing the child.

Sadrice

• Bay Watcher
  • Yertle et al
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2012, 10:58:00 pm »

Sadness!  Perhaps the animal stockpile containing the children could be right next to the depot, and then water could push them in?

SuicideJunkie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2012, 10:58:12 pm »

Perhaps after the army arc, we will be able to send a diplomat to make a peace treaty with the goblins, but like with the elves demanding a limit on tree cuttings, the goblins would demand a tribute of children for each trade caravan they send.

Was the cage in the exact center of the depot?
That's quite disappointing.
I was hoping to send those migrants back to the mountain homes and see how they like it!

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2012, 11:00:56 pm »

Perhaps after the army arc, we will be able to send a diplomat to make a peace treaty with the goblins, but like with the elves demanding a limit on tree cuttings, the goblins would demand a tribute of children for each trade caravan they send.

Was the cage in the exact center of the depot?
That's quite disappointing.
I was hoping to send those migrants back to the mountain homes and see how they like it!
I dropped it on the exact center and the cage was moved off to the side releasing the child. I moved the opening so it landed where the first cage was moved to, the cage was picked up and dropped exactly where it already was releasing the child. Same thing happened when the opening was moved three more times.
Pages: 1 2 [3]