Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Picture Mafia 2 (8/16) Day 3  (Read 81179 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile

Mod: Votecount and time left?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Day's going to end either later today or tomorrow, votecount after dinner.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

TolyK:
So... one of you is lying? Or why did you say "he doesn't look like a cat"?
The fuck? He is not a cat. I said he wasn't a cat because your original question was what did I know about cats.

I don't know. I blocked a kill, that I know. :P
I for one would really like to know why you don't know who you blocked.

I already know part of the picture, from the public info, from my action, from what you guys said, and from a trusted source that I know is town.
Orangebottle didn't kill himself on accident. He was killed from targeting Jack A.T.
The fuck is this shit. Jack: the fuck is this shit.

Tiruin:
You want someone who isn't contributing anything useful to win.

And...you want your hopes to be correct to let him win? Just to make him stop posting?

Huh?
If he's scum he's gone and fuck them because they can't hide behind his scumminess. If he's a jester then he's gone and he wins, and scum can't hide behind his scumminess or break LyLo with him. Either way, less distraction and scum have to survive an extra day (one with fewer potential false positives). I just like seeing people win if possible.

BMC:
As I was saying, I  thiiiink UI could be a survivor if he didn't care that I won via jester.
Nope.

@ Tijuana: I miss a few hours and suddenly everybody's all over me? I think you might be a little bit panicked too, unless you have a means of dodging the lynch.
Why are you using CaptainPlanet's nickname for Tiruin?

Hapah:
Just FYI, the only Jesters I've ever played with kill one of the guilty voters when they are successfully lynched. I don't know how they work around here, though. I think BMC is one, but I'm not going to call him on it.
I haven't seen any SuperSaint Jesters here. There might be one in a game I haven't read, but I haven't read it so I wouldn't know.

Probably missed stuff, but meh. On vacation from my vacation (yo dawg...). Be back Sunday or so.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

TolyK: 4: blackmagechill, Tiruin, Hapah, zombie urist
blackmagechill:4:Captain Planet, Jack A T, Scelly9, Urist Imiknorris
Captain Planet: 2: Toaster, Phantom of the Library
Darvi:0:(NEEDS REPLACE)
Hapah: 0
Jack A T: 1: TolyK
Phantom of the Library: 0
Scelly9: 0
Tiruin: 0
Toaster: 0
Urist Imiknorris: 0
zombie urist: 0
Not Voting: 0
No Lynch: 0

Day mod-extended to Saturday because of a tie that you weren't informed about.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@UI: I'm using it because it's hilarious, and allows me to insult Tijuana because it's meant to be mildly derogatory and CaptainPlanet becuase he either didn't spell it correctly or deleted it out of the thread (searching my spelling in the topic, the one recognized by spell-check, will only yield my posts).

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Powder Miner:  Please put time of day (with time zone) that the day is ending when you post a vote count, so it doesn't come at a surprise.

Captain:
The only other blip on my radar is TolyK. But it's all hunch-based and nothing much of actual evidence.

To expand on what UI said (since he stole my question), why aren't you grilling him?  Also, why not explain said hunches?   Why aren't you seeking anyone else since your suspicions are so weak?

Urist I:  Lynching a jester may be nice to him and all, but it doesn't help your wincon... assuming you're town.

Jack:  Fair enough.

TolyK:  TolyK:  Your claim is all over the place.  So far, your action has:

Blocked someone at random
Told you it blocked a kill, but not from whom
Know part of someone's image
Given you someone you know is town
Also done more that you won't tell us

Is that correct?  It seems like it does a little bit of everything.

I'm not answering your claim request because it is tantamount to demanding a massclaim.  D2 is too early for such a thing.

From what I can tell, you know a lot more than you should.   And knowing too much is a good sign of being scum.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That, and he's been buddy-buddy with Scelly this whole time, as in answering questions for each other. I think he's scum or he's in Masons or some equivalent with Scelly. He does seem to be part of an informed minority.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Tiruin: What made you think of bombs, anyway? What other games have they been in?

Honestly, I haven't seen any in play, but derived that guess/pressure word from the variance in abilities to roles.

And, I've never been in a game where there are at least two gung-ho people who just spout random nonsense and do not scumhunt.

Also, I am not answering anything that does not use my username. That means all the crap you say, Captain Planet, or BMC. For all I know, that name shift is just part of your powers.

If you can't spell my goddamned username right, or treat it with respect, then I shall do the same to your queries.

Also, BMC, why are you following Captain Planet's name usage hm?

*Re-read edit: UI points this out, but I'm wondering why you would.

@UI: I'm using it because it's hilarious, and allows me to insult Tijuana because it's meant to be mildly derogatory and CaptainPlanet becuase he either didn't spell it correctly or deleted it out of the thread (searching my spelling in the topic, the one recognized by spell-check, will only yield my posts).

Oh, right. Insult. Ok, with all that, why aren't you answering my damn questions?!

And don't dare reply that you can't find them after this.

As I was saying, I  thiiiink UI could be a survivor if he didn't care that I won via jester. Which is cool, provided he's killing/hinder scum.

@ Tijuana: I miss a few hours and suddenly everybody's all over me? I think you might be a little bit panicked too, unless you have a means of dodging the lynch.

Thanks for more WIFOM. Everyone was over you since day 1, and can you make sense with your last sentence there?

I'm not trying to do much specifically, other than find and kill scum.

...so why aren't you scumhunting and leaving everyone else to go on with all that crap you're spouting? You have never answered my question at all about that. You have never also tried to look for them, judging by the hastiness of your posts.

Also, can you fix that post with the messed up quote tags? That would help. A lot.

That, and he's been buddy-buddy with Scelly this whole time, as in answering questions for each other. I think he's scum or he's in Masons or some equivalent with Scelly. He does seem to be part of an informed minority.

. . .

Look BMC, I am currently very irate by all those posts you're putting down. Very irritated in the way that you're giving everything a comment, but leave no questions for anyone, nor try to actually scumhunt your own way. I am trying very hard to still keep in mind your newbishness, but you're giving off tells like there was no tomorrow.

If you have any suspicions on people, ask them. Stop giving those statements with all those implications, maybe s, seems to be s, and whatever else is there. It just generates a lot of noise other than reason.

Mostly all of your posts have "wondering if, seems to be, assuming if..."

blackmagechill

So I'll restate all my questions here, just for you.

Who do you think is scum, not deriving anything from the NK, nor from that loverchat, and why.

Oh shit, I'm looking pretty implicated... I'll try to kludge together a post before I leave for soccer practice...

Why the panic here?
And if you did answer it in another post, then restate.

I'm not trying to do much specifically, other than find and kill scum.
Through what method?

And lastly, why aren't you questioning anyone?

UI:
...SuperSaint Jesters...
Supersaint?

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile

Super saint kills the hammer vote caster or last person to vote for him.

TolyK if you ask others to claim, you should first.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

Okay, It's 2 AM where I am and I've had a long day, I'll get to a post tomorrow. Will post in the morning when I'll actually have all my mental faculties.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

Woah. Um. Can I get another Extend?
Trying to play catchup!

TolyK: I'm trying to understand, really. I think you said that you used your 1-shot RB last night (correct me if I'm wrong). Did you infer that a kill was wasted from the flavor of your block? You say that you did roleblocked someone, but you also claim to know "something about cars" here. How do you know both? Actually, you state with certainty that you blocked a kill in this post. And I'm guessing that last part of your post where you want everyone to claim is another "joke"? (They don't come across well). You don't know who you blocked, but you "know" that you blocked a kill (that involves cars?) and you brought up a "trusted town source" which raises all kinds of red flags. How do you know all this? Mason?

.....maybe you're a Jester, lol. EVERYONE IS JESTER.
I did infer a kill was wasted. I know quite a bit about what my roleblock did, except who it got to. No, wanting everyone to claim at least their night action was not a joke. About the other stuff, read on a bit.

TolyK:
The fuck? He is not a cat. I said he wasn't a cat because your original question was what did I know about cats.
I asked about cars. Not cats. Though there was Darvi's cat, which might've confused you.
I don't know. I blocked a kill, that I know. :P
I for one would really like to know why you don't know who you blocked.
My role. :P
I already know part of the picture, from the public info, from my action, from what you guys said, and from a trusted source that I know is town.
Orangebottle didn't kill himself on accident. He was killed from targeting Jack A.T.
The fuck is this shit. Jack: the fuck is this shit.
I wanted to know as well.

TolyK:  TolyK:  Your claim is all over the place.  So far, your action has:

Blocked someone at random
Told you it blocked a kill, but not from whom
Know part of someone's image
Given you someone you know is town
Also done more that you won't tell us

Is that correct?  It seems like it does a little bit of everything.

I'm not answering your claim request because it is tantamount to demanding a massclaim.  D2 is too early for such a thing.

From what I can tell, you know a lot more than you should.   And knowing too much is a good sign of being scum.
No, my action blocked someone, blocked a kill. Everything else I know from textual information.
Alright, then. I've got myself into quite a mess and I'd really like to use my role well before I get lynched by the town/NK'd by scum for knowing too fucking much. Can't really help about the NK though. :(
Spoiler: le role (click to show/hide)

So, uh. Please extend to let everyone read this.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

Derp. Not Darvi's cat, Dariush's cat.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

TolyK:
I asked about cars. Not cats. Though there was Darvi's cat, which might've confused you.
Wait, you talked about cars at first. Then into cats. Then into Darvi?

What? How did Darvi get into this?

Alright, then. I've got myself into quite a mess and I'd really like to use my role well before I get lynched by the town/NK'd by scum for knowing too fucking much. Can't really help about the NK though. :(
Spoiler: le role (click to show/hide)

So, uh. Please extend to let everyone read this.

Could you define 'useful'?

Also, Dariush did the cat-to-the-face. My face.

Scumhunting? I am doing that, perhaps you haven't noticed throughout the dense fog? The problem is the folks I talk to seem to die, and the folks I haven't seem to be anxious to give me an interview on my book "Why I'm so great."

'Seem to die' indeed.

So...how does everything you've said match up? You talked about cars. Cats. Darvi. That Roleblock. Russian Lingo. Orangebottle's dice and the fact that you stated "he was killed from targeting Jack A T"
since my other ability is interesting and practically useless.
And the Trusted Town Source.

Oh, and this.

And I'm pretty goddamn sure there was a kill that was blocked, redirected, or doctored.
TolyK: Why?
Because unless something weird happened my roleblock blocked some kill.
What makes me pretty sure is that judging by what I know a kill was "wasted" last night, and it had something to do with cars. I personally roleblocked someone this night (damn one-shot) and I think I may have hit.
You don't seem sure about what happened here.

And made a small-text entry on breaking the game design in the second quote from this sentence.

PPE: Clarification.

Why do you mix up Darvi and Dariush?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

I don't know why I mix them up. They're both Dar-dars.

Also, dude. Did you even read my post and "le role"?
I think I answered everything you asked me.
And the Russian is because I'm fucking russian. Ask Dariush.
(Or Darvi...)
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

And
EVERYBODY. I don't want your role, but I want your action, to see who's lying. I know some more stuff and want to see who will lie about their night action. If you killed someone, SAY IT (unless you're an anti-town role, obviously.)

It would be cool to win this game on logic.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30