Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Picture Mafia 2 (8/16) Day 3  (Read 81156 times)

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Picture Mafia 2 (16/16) Day 1: Trouble on P-Date
« Reply #195 on: May 23, 2012, 10:20:24 am »

I'm saying it could've been taken out of the post for a reason. Regardless, here's the link: (Link removed, probably not a good idea to relink). Now you can see why I don't particularly like Dariush, at least as a person.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 10:41:18 am by blackmagechill »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 23, 2012, 10:21:59 am »

Alright, how did you gain access to it anyway?!

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 23, 2012, 10:25:09 am »

Because it was up there before the last edit. :p

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2012, 10:26:46 am »

. . .

Answer my questions and stop playing around like I'm your squeeze ball.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 23, 2012, 10:31:59 am »

What are you even trying to get me to say at this point? I don't like Dariush because of what he said in the lover's chat (which you have probably read at this point) I talked about the night kill saying that OrangeBottle probably knocked himself off due to the randomness part of his role, and I tried to sort of source it with some stuff related to the image that he posted. I can't answer "Wut?" and "Huh?" without a bit more information.

CaptainPlanet

• Bay Watcher
  • He's your hero, baby!
    • View Profile
    • Mafia Corps
« Reply #200 on: May 23, 2012, 10:39:25 am »

CaptainPlanet: What's your deal? You've only posted like, twice. And the same for PotL and, uh, almost everyone.

Excuse me but I have posted twice that amount.

Three deaths is quite a lot for a Night 1, but now that I see that two of them were connected I guess it's only two actual kills.
Oh, also I'm on a really weird schedule right now but no I will not need replacing, just have to adjust to this new job and stuff!
Also, Also, I enjoy the second day much more than the first day because of the information the lynch and the deaths have the potential to bring us.

Because derp I wasn't thinking about protects or anything. They might have a piercing killer though, you never know.

@Tiruin: I'd vote for Dariush because, if you didn't see the lover chat, NativeForeigner thought I was jester because I played so badly (and I don't blame you guys if you lynch me today, shit's looking stacked against me) and then Dariush said, no, he's just a stupid fucking noob. His exact words. So I'd vote for him because he was being elitist, although I probably wouldn't get nativeforeigner. As far as the 100% chance to kill, you'd have to be a moron not to try. I wasn't thinking about protects (mainly because I don't have one) or kill blocks.

So this part of your post (which is most of the post anyways) doesn't sit well with me.
First of all, you don't vote people because they insult you or act elitist. You vote for people because you think they might be scum, voting out of spite will get you nowhere.
When I first read your original post about the 100% chance for the mafia to kill I didn't think much of it to be honest. but I really don't like how you're defending it. You say "I didn't think of protects or roleblocks" you say "I wasn't thinking of protects because I don't have one". It seems like a mafiat floundering hard because they're worried that they look really suspicious. When in fact your statement wasn't even that odd or out of place and Toaster's assumption about it was in fact, quite silly!

I won't vote yet but you're at the tippy top of my suspicions ladder right now

Oh hey nine more posts cool.
Um, I think you shouldn't have posted the lover's chat. I do believe it was expunged for a reason. (Though I do admit I was very confused when you were referencing it and I couldn't find it.)

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 23, 2012, 10:42:33 am »

I don't expect to make it to the end of this day, honestly. It'll be a wasted lynch, but I think with three kills on D1 the mafia already had the upper hand.

CaptainPlanet

• Bay Watcher
  • He's your hero, baby!
    • View Profile
    • Mafia Corps
« Reply #202 on: May 23, 2012, 10:48:38 am »

Well that's a pretty depressing response!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 23, 2012, 10:48:54 am »

Why are you giving up already?

Also, why aren't you reading the thread and re-thinking on what you've missed other than ask for restating?

Otherwise, restatement:
What are you even trying to get me to say at this point? I don't like Dariush because of what he said in the lover's chat (which you have probably read at this point) I talked about the night kill saying that OrangeBottle probably knocked himself off due to the randomness part of his role, and I tried to sort of source it with some stuff related to the image that he posted. I can't answer "Wut?" and "Huh?" without a bit more information.

You deflected onto Dariush's actions, missing the whole quotebox I posted here, you point out that you know that you'd be lynched today as 'shit is stacked against me', and reiterate it
I don't expect to make it to the end of this day, honestly. It'll be a wasted lynch, but I think with three kills on D1 the mafia already had the upper hand.

You turn the loverchat into base evidence for your actions and statements, which don't connect. You then act upon the NK and try to piece it together from that point of view. Actually, you base the whole damn loverchat link on your base (which I'd wish was not shown, meaning why it was EXPUNGED). And to top it all off, you pour open ended WIFOM as the dressing.

Damn it Jester. unvote. Either that, or you're sounding too newbish to this. Newbish leaning in the sense that newb town, and not newb scum. I don't feel those vibes there.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 23, 2012, 11:07:33 am »

@Tiruin: As far as the 100% chance to kill, you'd have to be a moron not to try. I wasn't thinking about protects (mainly because I don't have one) or kill blocks. I was going off of the wiki that the cult can't take mafia, because, well, that's what it said. I know it isn't set in stone, especially for BYO Mafia, but it seemed like it was the norm.

I'm not entirely sure orange bottle was night killed, I think he probably rolled a one and accidentally offed himself, meaning we probably don't have an SK. Just a hunch.
My answer about cult not being able to take mafia, and the 100% chance to kill. It was already there. I don't know what the scum think, but I'm pretty sure that they'd at least attempt a kill on D1.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Picture Mafia 2 (12/16) Day 2: Trouble on P-Date
« Reply #205 on: May 23, 2012, 11:59:05 am »

We just lost 1/4 of the players, left with 12/16, and only about 4 guys are posting. 25% dead, 50% lurking, everyone's targeting bmc (not necessarily a bad thing :P) which is 6.25% of all the folks. Something is very bad here.

Oh, and one replace wanted, darvi not being among the awake make this even better.

How about we just ask the scum to raise their hands, and I tell you if you're right or wrong?

The fucking fuck on a fucking stick through a fucking FUCK?! Fuck the fuck. Fuck.
Best post in the thread so far.

I think we need a prod on everyone, and a title update :P

PPE: bmc, you're doing horribly well and horribly badly. What cult.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 23, 2012, 12:12:42 pm »

Although I didn't necessarily mean to convince everyone that I'm a jester, this has probably scared the mafioso into shying away from night killing me. YOU HEAR ME YOU FIENDS!?  I'LL HAVE YOU YET! (Seriously, there has to be someone who looks scummy at this point).

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 23, 2012, 12:23:19 pm »

Lurky lurky lurky.
It's been working for them so far, since Zrk2 joked about being cult leader and got quicklynched, you're (excuse the language) kinda making an ass out of yourself, or at least a lynch candidate, who knows what will be the next day?

Spoiler: Lurky lurky lurky (click to show/hide)

Zombie Urist. Scelly. Phantom. Jack AT. Hapah (who is dus?). Darvi.
More than 100 hours. That's 4 days.
Seriously? 6 players LURKING? WTF.
Eh. I'll take a stab at Jack A T. Who is your daddy and what does he do? When do you think something useful will happen? What do you think happened last night?

Actually. Everyone, what do you think happened last night? I'll withhold my guesses/info until I get your opinions.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 23, 2012, 12:28:28 pm »

Scelly9 seems to have gotten away from the game after there was a townie lynched... before he was up in arms and ready to kill... suspicious, anyone?

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 23, 2012, 12:33:00 pm »

Sorry, sorry. I'll make the time this evening to play catch-up.

I was actually on vacation last week. The game took longer to get off the ground than I thought it would, and I spent my time on the forums in my other game (If you had a choice between giving you attention to a game that's potentially mislynch and lose, or a game in D1 RVS, which one do you pick?) Now that I'm back, I'll be giving this game a re-read this evening.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30