Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Picture Mafia 2 (8/16) Day 3  (Read 81185 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Picture Mafia 2 (8/16) Day 3: I can't balance.
« Reply #330 on: June 01, 2012, 01:21:34 pm »

Scelly:
I am Sonny, from I, Robot. I have the following abilities:
Auto: Dense Alloy, you can not be night killed.
Night, one-shot: You can defend yourself from anyone attempting to kill you, resulting in their death. (Used on D2, Phantom was killed)
Auto: Programmer, your programmer can control you for a single night, they add their abilities to you for the night you are controlled. (Activated on D2)

Scelly, why did you kill Borno?
My Auto ability got tripped. It appears that the controller was scum :/

I don't understand how your programmer ability works.  Is the programmer a specific person?  What triggers it?

Zombie U:
You missed it twice. What happened to your case on Captain Planet? What made Captain Planet more deserving of a vote than TolyK?

It's gone nowhere.  He's on hold pending Scelly giving up more info.

TolyK was flailing around and claiming more than he should have been able. 

Planet was (as I said) explicitly active lurking, then putting up a bare minimum of hunting (note he hasn't done anything today either).  He's most likely scum trying to slide around under the radar.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 01, 2012, 01:24:38 pm »

Bluh. By decision I meant  getting a townie lynched instead of someone who looked like scum TolyK.I'm not scum hunting really because everyone was moaning about WIFOM so I stopped. The panic (which I had posted about) was because I had about four votes on me when I checked the thread. I didn't want another town lynch, which, unfortunately, we couldn't avoid. >.> .

MY reasoning about Scelly: Toaster saw Scelly visit borno, and, maybe it's coincidental, but borno was dead the next day. So Scelly had no alibi and the one he has now is shoddy. If, however, someone where to roleblock him tonight (me) and he isn't lying about his programmer, then there would be one less night kill, assuming that we have two non-town kill roles in the mix.

As for D2, someone scary roleblocked me (take note that borno was a bunch of scary little girls), so my block probably didn't go through.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 01, 2012, 03:00:13 pm »

BMC:  If Scelly isn't scum (even though you're still voting him), who should we lynch instead?  Who do you think is scum?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 01, 2012, 03:22:17 pm »

Unvote. Derp. I'm thinking Scelly still could be lying. About half of us are scum, and he's killed a member of the town. That sounds like enough for a lynch, but that ability could be true, or, he could've made it up and tacked it on to his role. Anybody without a role up is prime targeting for lynching. I think we'll have a quiet Captain today.

Captain Planet:So, what's your role?

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 01, 2012, 04:36:05 pm »

Captain, where are you?

Scelly: I've read your roleclaim twice and I still don't quite understand. Can you elaborate on it?

Also, I'll be out of hand all weekend. The day lasts through Monday at least, right?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 01, 2012, 06:08:32 pm »

Extend

Tiruin: What's the nature of your kill ability? Can you expound on it?

So are you voting Scelly right now as pressure?
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 01, 2012, 07:10:29 pm »

@Scelly: That seems pretty fishy. You've lost my vote, but I'll probably roleblock you for the night...
This is the most incredibly stupid thing I have ever heard.

And Scelly. Where is your more in a bit?
Right here, forgot I had opera today.

I don't understand how your programmer ability works.  Is the programmer a specific person?  What triggers it?
As I understand it, the programmer is a specific person that has an ability to control me. I think its a one-shot, since they didn't use it the first night, but I'm not sure. I know when its activated, but not by who.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 01, 2012, 10:26:48 pm »

V/LA Notice:  I'll be, at best, PFP for the weekend- gone out of town.

Zombie U:  Half pressure half serious- I still don't have a full understanding of what he's claiming.

Scelly:  Was it activated last night?  Is it one time only?  Are you saying whatever the programmer does on the night you use it you also do on whatever target you were targeting?  Did you know ahead of time what it can do, and were you told what it did?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 01, 2012, 10:29:42 pm »

Unvote. Derp. I'm thinking Scelly still could be lying. About half of us are scum, and he's killed a member of the town. That sounds like enough for a lynch, but that ability could be true, or, he could've made it up and tacked it on to his role. Anybody without a role up is prime targeting for lynching. I think we'll have a quiet Captain today.

Captain Planet:So, what's your role?
Unvote. Derp. I'm thinking Scelly still could be lying. About half of us are scum, and he's killed a member of the town. That sounds like enough for a lynch, but that ability could be true, or, he could've made it up and tacked it on to his role.
About half of us are scum, and he's killed a member of the town.

...About half of us are scum...

Nice slip, bro. blackmagechill

@Scelly: That seems pretty fishy. You've lost my vote, but I'll probably roleblock you for the night...
This is the most incredibly stupid thing I have ever heard.

And Scelly. Where is your more in a bit?
Right here, forgot I had opera today.

As I understand it, the programmer is a specific person that has an ability to control me. I think its a one-shot, since they didn't use it the first night, but I'm not sure. I know when its activated, but not by who.

Answer my questions, sire. Thanks for evading my questions.

Tiruin: What's the nature of your kill ability? Can you expound on it?

Kill and roleblock at the same time upon use. If the target was to action me, it would not occur and my blade gets them before they do such.

PPE: Toaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 01, 2012, 10:39:25 pm »

EBWOP:

Nice other slip, scum.

Night, one-shot: You can defend yourself from anyone attempting to kill you, resulting in their death. (Used on D2, Phantom was killed)
Auto: Programmer, your programmer can control you for a single night, they add their abilities to you for the night you are controlled. (Activated on D2)

Hang, Scelly9. You and BMC are caught, bro.

... Derp. I'm thinking Scelly still could be lying. About half of us are scum, and he's killed a member of the town. That sounds like enough for a lynch, but that ability could be true, or, he could've made it up and tacked it on to his role. Anybody without a role up is prime targeting for lynching. I think we'll have a quiet Captain today.

Captain Planet: Your role and who did you target?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 01, 2012, 11:00:53 pm »

Sorry for missing your questions, I got you and Toaster mixed up :/

EBWOP:

Nice other slip, scum.

... Derp. I'm thinking Scelly still could be lying. About half of us are scum, and he's killed a member of the town. That sounds like enough for a lynch, but that ability could be true, or, he could've made it up and tacked it on to his role. Anybody without a role up is prime targeting for lynching. I think we'll have a quiet Captain today.
I'm not following. Toaster says I killed Borno, and the only reason I would have killed a towny while being controlled is if my controller was scum, or misguided. You'll notice I'm taking Toasters claim at face value because I don't have much of a choice.

Hm. So assuming your Programmer thing was used, and the one-shot was also used, wouldn't you be controlled and not affecting your programmer?
I'm pretty sure my programmer wasn't Phantom, since he doesn't have the ability I assumed he would have to control me.

Does the Programmer know that he/she controls you?
I think so, at least if its an activateable ability then they do.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 01, 2012, 11:03:14 pm »

I'm pretty sure my programmer wasn't Phantom, since he doesn't have the ability I assumed he would have to control me.
What makes you pretty sure there? What ability would that be?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 01, 2012, 11:06:07 pm »

What makes you pretty sure there? What ability would that be?
The fact that he does not have an ability to control me makes me pretty sure. I am assuming that the programmer will have an ability to do so, or at lease a bit about it in their PM.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 01, 2012, 11:10:10 pm »

WTF Tiruin. That kill is not an ability town would have.

Can you explain further on how these quotes prove them to be scum?
And why did you switch to Scelly from BMC since you believe both to be scum.

Extend guys.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 01, 2012, 11:25:19 pm »

WTF Tiruin. That kill is not an ability town would have.
Sure, tell that to Dariush.

How would you know, exactly? Why do you say such?

Can you explain further on how these quotes prove them to be scum?
And why did you switch to Scelly from BMC since you believe both to be scum.
Guess what multi-redness does? Pressure. And I re-read them, hence the EBWOP.

Spoiler: On BMC (click to show/hide)

Wording and comprehension. The fact that he swiftly unvoted on Scelly without even trying to press him for that.

And especially how he worded that.

Spoiler: On Scelly9 (click to show/hide)

So my vote rests happily on Scelly9.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30