Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32

Author Topic: Supernatural 5 - Ended  (Read 102323 times)

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 5 - Day 1
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2012, 05:39:37 pm »

Extend, unvote

Zombie Urist: How confident are you in your abilities? Do you feel you're going to be a credit to your side?
I'm pretty confident with my game. I think I'll be useful.
Well, maybe besides your confidence, Zombie Urist. I know you scapegoated to real-world experience with mafia, but I am not too convinced. Does real-world mafia experience even translate well into forum mafia?
I don't know what you mean by scapegoated. There's no way I con convince you about this issue except by playing the game out. I was a decent scum player in RL mafia and my forum games as scum were pretty successful, so RL experience probably helps.

Zombie:
Can't form your own suspicions?
I didn't randomly choose two people to ask that question. My top suspects so far are Flandre (who replaced Think0028) and Powder Miner.

Think0028 for this post in which he calls out Joker for lurking and laments that no one is paying attention to him.

Powder Miner has been rather wishy-washy in his responses in this post. I also don't understand why he's accusing Shakerag of rolefishing. 
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2012, 05:47:00 pm »

Unvote, Zombie Urist
Think0028 for this post in which he calls out Joker for lurking and laments that no one is paying attention to him.
This is incredibly lazy. While you've summarized a post which makes you think Think(and thus Flandre) is scum, you have failed to analyze that post and provide any reasons whatsoever that this makes them scum.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2012, 05:48:33 pm »

EBWOP:
Flandre is also not Think. She has no way of defending whatever Think did in the past.

So, my theory is that you're scum for voting for Flandre for absolutely zero reasons. Care to refute it?
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2012, 06:40:42 pm »

Flandre is not Think, but they have the same role. I'm not asking her to justify Think's actions.

Here are the posts in question. 1 2

In post 2, first he says
How amazing. Almost no one bothered to answer my questions.
Looking back at (1) and the responses in between, only Book didn't answer his question, not 'almost no one.' He also voted for Jokerman twice and missed Jokerman's post.
He asked Shakerag, Tiruin and me to acknowledge his responses. This is scummy because it makes me think he has nothing else to do and is avoiding scumhunting.

I agree with Imiknorris that Flandre is being passive. She has not asked any questions, except the one to me about RL mafia and forum mafia, which is useless to the scumhunt.

Flandre: Top scumpicks please.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 16, 2012, 06:51:42 pm »

Do you want to give a scum pick list now Dariush?  Or will you continue to be unhelpful and useless?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 16, 2012, 07:07:10 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Darvi: IronyOwl
Dariush: ToonyMan
NativeForeigner: Tiruin
Powder Miner: Dariush
Flandre: zombie urist
zombie urist: Orangebottle, Urist Imiknorris

Day has been extended to ~5pm Pacific Tuesday. There will be no more extensions.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 16, 2012, 07:25:24 pm »

Flandre is not Think, but they have the same role. I'm not asking her to justify Think's actions.
Oh, but you are. How else would she defend herself?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 16, 2012, 07:50:02 pm »

Native: I was more interested in him voting you then not responding to your immediate response to it.

Do you find his vote on you valid?

That seems more reasonable.

It took it as a randomvote. If it's anything more than that, I don't see it as valid.

On that same note, Tiruin, why didn't you follow up on me at all?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 16, 2012, 08:04:32 pm »

Oh, but you are. How else would she defend herself?
If her behavior and actions are not scummy, I will reconsider.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 16, 2012, 09:22:07 pm »

Urist Imiknorris:
Why were you hoping for something to complain about? And why are you being so passive?
I scumhunt best once I find something worth mentioning. As for being passive, I did not even think I had time to give that impression.

I don't know what you mean by scapegoated. There's no way I con convince you about this issue except by playing the game out. I was a decent scum player in RL mafia and my forum games as scum were pretty successful, so RL experience probably helps.
You're confidence seemed rooted in your mafia history here on these boards (all three as scum), and you used RL Mafia as an excuse to pardon yourself. Scapegoat. Notice that I didn't even say that I suspected you--only that I wasn't convinced. Stronger than a vague statement, and weaker than an FoS. Your answer was fine, and I agree that only time will tell.

I didn't randomly choose two people to ask that question. My top suspects so far are Flandre (who replaced Think0028) and Powder Miner.

I can't speak for Think, but I can only guess that he was whining half-sarcastically about not getting acknowledged because he wanted material to pry at. It's interesting, but not malicious.

Also interesting is something that I have overlooked up until now:
Tiruin:  Hypothetically, you are scum.  Who do you want as your two scumbuddies?
To name people, I cannot, if that is what you mean by 'who' as my perspective on people is that everyone changes their playstyle according to their role. For my two scumbuddies, I'd like people who know how to play as a team yet know how to work independent in their day game.
Tiruin: What an over-technical response! It seems to me like you are trying your hardest to avoid associating yourself with others. Why would that be?

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2012, 09:39:32 pm »

Oh. And I did forget to mention that I was also annoyed with your constant whining about activity and assorted useless behaviour, Toonyman. I agree that you've been doing more of that more anything else, lately.

Flandre: Top scumpicks please.
I think it's still a little early to throw lists around, but if you must insist on scumpicks:
-Tiruin for his dodgy response.
-Toonyman for assorted useless pointing at others' uselessness.
-You (Zombie Urist) for attacking Think after he left.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 16, 2012, 10:01:50 pm »

Pfff, I don't see any issues.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 16, 2012, 10:06:14 pm »

Should probably make a query list here:

1.  I want a response from you Dariush.
2.  Gonna play the game Darvi?
and 3. Why are you side-lining IronyOwl, have anything to add?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 16, 2012, 10:16:21 pm »

Also interesting is something that I have overlooked up until now:
Tiruin:  Hypothetically, you are scum.  Who do you want as your two scumbuddies?
To name people, I cannot, if that is what you mean by 'who' as my perspective on people is that everyone changes their playstyle according to their role. For my two scumbuddies, I'd like people who know how to play as a team yet know how to work independent in their day game.
Tiruin: What an over-technical response! It seems to me like you are trying your hardest to avoid associating yourself with others. Why would that be?
I think you missed my extended reasoning:
I haven't played with most of the people here so I don't think I can say exactly who I want as scumbuddies. The ones I know of would be the ones I'd pick but that would be biased against the others.
I am not trying hard, or trying at all to associate myself with others. What gave you that idea, or are you implying something else, Flandre?

+snip+
-snip-
Follow up on you? Why are you so concerned about that? I am only one of the few who asked you anything, and the only one you question is the one with a vote on you (I admit, I was waiting for Toaster's response and your own to get more information). You aren't participating in the conversations between everyone else and only jump in to ask me that one question.

Why?

Using Think's tracker:
Dariush has been online for quite some time, and not giving out anything related to his interrogators.
IronyOwl hasn't posted, same as above, but his vote is stuck on Bookthras > Darvi and he seems to be happy with it stuck there.
Jokerman has been offline for a day or so, but was active for a time longer than that.

Why haven't you three said anything of late about the current situation?

PPE: ToonyMan.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 16, 2012, 10:23:44 pm »

FYI I am without internet until tomorrow night so day end might be a little late
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32