Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 442277 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #3075 on: May 16, 2012, 09:05:48 pm »

"Remaining civilian population evacutating fortress now. Military personnel are advised to fall back and ensure safe exit. Hostile forces attempting to breach evacuation staging area." Squaks a particularly savy kobold stoneworker from the vents overhead as he makes his rounds.

Eric is now abandoning ship. All possible collapses have occured and population is evacuating rapidly. Stoneworkers left sealing off rooms and hallways as they are evacuated. Logically, about 1/3 of them are walling themselves on the wrong side.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: May 16, 2012, 09:06:20 pm »

Dinner time! Quick question though:
How does a dragon fit in the tiny as hell airvents, and how do mountain sized creatures fit inside the fort?

Several kobold-pixies are flying around.

THATS HOW.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: May 16, 2012, 09:06:41 pm »

Dinner time! Quick question though:
How does a dragon fit in the tiny as hell airvents, and how do mountain sized creatures fit inside the fort?

I am NOT a dragon!(sadly)  I am a human!  The Eldrazi was summoned OUTSIDE the fort!

Startled by the sudden alarm, and the screeching cat, he paused only a moment, but it was long enough.

In a flash, every inch of the console was covered in angry white cats, hissing and yowling between sultry utterances of a female voice, alerting of console deactivation in 60 seconds....

The console was crawling with snarling, hissing cats, and packed with more levers and knobs than you could ever easily remember the functions of....

Closing his eyes, and reaching for a lever underneath a glowing display illustrating a golden bubble being projected, he pulled it......

[Oh shit! Card == Joker! Quick, somebody else write the consequence! This is too much!]

The alarm was turned off, and DIBS!
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: May 16, 2012, 09:08:00 pm »

*Tath Zagith and Indilwen crash into the ground outside the time-lock bruised heavily but otherwise okay. Both of them turn around and stare at what used to be their home*
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: May 16, 2012, 09:08:17 pm »

[Oh shit! Card == Joker! Quick, somebody else write the consequence! This is too much!]

All creepers and xenomorphs detonate catastrophically, causing massive damage to fortress interiors and facilitating more natural cave-ins around the fort. Typical video game "abandon ship" sequence where pipes and shit explode all around the player as they try to escape.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: May 16, 2012, 09:09:00 pm »

The lever shattered the time barrier, but it shrunk all that was large and increased the size of anything small!  The colossus was the size of a kobold, and the kobolds were the size of colossi!

All creepers and xenomorphs detonate catastrophically, causing massive damage to fortress interiors and facilitating more natural cave-ins around the fort. Typical video game "abandon ship" sequence where pipes and shit explode all around the palye as they try to escape.

Hey!  I called DIBS!
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: May 16, 2012, 09:09:51 pm »

King and joker == "what."

Joker is the rarer, more powerful one.  This has to be epically batshit insane.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: May 16, 2012, 09:10:47 pm »

King and joker == "what."

Joker is the rarer, more powerful one.  This has to be epically batshit insane.

Would mine work, or should I make it more insane?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: May 16, 2012, 09:11:33 pm »

Hey!  I called DIBS!

I posted within 15 seconds of you. I recieve bonus for reaction time.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:13:45 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: May 16, 2012, 09:12:12 pm »

(I think everyone might agree with this for the situation)
Blinded by pleasure we long to be free,
Striving towards something we no longer see.
The world is burning, our minds are on fire;
Consumed and consuming in seething desire.

Slaves of sensation is something we've lost,
We've ransomed our passion, heedless the cost.
Promethean gods, we have seized the flames,
But our theft is rewarded with eternal chains.
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: May 16, 2012, 09:12:58 pm »

Hey!  I called DIBS!

I posted within 15 seconds of you. I recieve bonus for reaction time.
That's because three people posted before I could!  And I have dial-up!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: May 16, 2012, 09:14:00 pm »

I propose that the entire fortress spontaneously detonate, sending the remaining living organisms into an alternate dimension of a sea of cats, and a fortress-sized portion of this sea of cats back in the fortress' place, which promptly fly apart from the sudden pressure decrease and send !!cat chunks!! everywhere. Literal thermonuclear catsplosion.

After all the creepers expldoe, of course
I make Spellcrafts!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: May 16, 2012, 09:15:03 pm »

I propose that the entire fortress spontaneously detonate, sending the remaining living organisms into an alternate dimension of a sea of cats, and a fortress-sized portion of this sea of cats back in the fortress' place, which promptly fly apart from the sudden pressure decrease and send !!cat chunks!! everywhere. Literal thermonuclear catsplosion.

After all the creepers expldoe, of course

Add the insanity of everything reversing in size, and it would reach joker insanity!

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: May 16, 2012, 09:15:29 pm »

Corai, Ghost Hugo, and MrHappyface are in a meadow having a picnic near the rails. Chilled dwarven wine, delicious scorpion brain, and of course, syrup roasts are being served.

From the distance, they could see bright flashes and the occasional loud boom from the small speck on the horizon.

"So, what do we do now?" I ask, through a mouthful of kitten tallow roast.
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: May 16, 2012, 09:18:24 pm »

*Tath Zagith and Indilwen stumble into the clearing in which Corai, Ghost Hugo, and MrHappyface are having a picnic*
More then us made it out?!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:20:26 pm by Saurinae »
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 214