Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 442989 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #1185 on: April 13, 2012, 10:21:08 pm »

Kobold, smobold, I'm a mad scientist!

MUAHAHAHAH!

Here little kobold.... want to try my special patented liquid tantrum?! Garanteed non-leathal! (This time...)

.......I may be a kobold now, but I kept my memeories like all of you.

SO I AM A GOD TO KOBOLDS, and humans, and elves, and goblins, heck, we all are!

KodKod isnt though, Armok will whisk her up to be his wife, as she is a women-Armok.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: April 13, 2012, 10:23:10 pm »

His funeral.....

Kodkod doesn't play that way. She will make the blood god drown in his own blood, and shriek like a greek fury while doing it.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: April 13, 2012, 10:24:49 pm »

His funeral.....

Kodkod doesn't play that way. She will make the blood god drown in his own blood, and shriek like a greek fury while doing it.

She would probaly be stuffed in a room of solid blood, with the gods standing forever watch with there Adamanite Or slade weapons, if there a god of death. Allowing her out only on Armok's commands, and with several hundred gods with crossbows pointing at her, all ready to shred the human.
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Sabreur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: April 13, 2012, 10:29:16 pm »

<<Part3

You stand back from the wall confused, wondering how someone could hold such a hatred of elves - wondering why this simple miner, and indeed, the whole of The Twelfth Bay, hated them so much. But you lack an answer, and in lacking an answer, you are given the drive to continue your search for information. Lifting your lamp from the table, you continue down the narrow corridor, passing old stone doors to the left and right. On a whim, you stop, turning and opening the door on your left. The stone door swings open slowly, heavily, revealing a small room with a cabinet, chest, and an old, broken wooden bed. Despite the light of torch and lantern flickering off the smooth walls of yellowed orthoclase, it's difficult to see - but it matters not. There's not really anything there anyway, you decide, and continue onwards, ever deeper into the mountain. The farther you progress, the more the orthoclase walls are speckled with pale blue microcline, until there is as much of one as the other.

Finally you see what you've been looking for - a smooth patch, covered in text. To the left of it is an engraving of a piano, which the inhabitants of The Twelfth Bay were rumored to invent. To the right is a masterfully detailed image of a human slaying a giant kea with a crossbow, and it catches your eye. You brush away the cobwebs at the bottom and attempt to read the title and description, but alas - it has been chipped away by some long-forgotten accident. Disappointed, you straighten, and after gently brushing away the dust from the entry with your palm, you begin to read.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I managed to stab something!  And not die in the process!  That's way more success than I was expecting, to be honest.  I was sure I'd be stuffing a coffin by now.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: April 13, 2012, 10:39:13 pm »

Oh, so its  a nickname......DARN.

Heh, as long as its a kobold.

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: April 13, 2012, 11:02:01 pm »

Another trait of a bay12 mountain hall would be people wanting to kill cute animals and people wanting save them for thier "ubby wubbyness :3". Massive tantrum spiral insues, people deside that thier life is worth dieing in the name of kobolds and cats, the usual.

Either that or people kill other people because of the lack of shoes, whichever one comes first.
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: April 13, 2012, 11:06:13 pm »

Left without shoes, I would just crochet some slippers.

I don't care if they would look girly. It would be better than foot blisters, frostbite, and ringworm.

I'd happily show anyone interested how to make their own too.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: April 13, 2012, 11:07:54 pm »

I don't care if they would look girly. It would be better than foot blisters, frostbite, and ringworm.

Kobold cancels steal, asking for lessons.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: April 13, 2012, 11:11:34 pm »

My only claim to DF debauchery was starting a Communist succession game which, somewhat like real life, wound up a horribly mismanaged hell-hole. That and adding daleks. I've got nothing on many people around here. I started this thread out wanting to be a technical pacifist, but I seem to be slowly transforming into a split-personality mad scientist.

BTW Kodkod, I have a scientific question. If I created cybermen and was allowed to chuck them into your scorpion pit, what would happen? Would they kill each other, or would they unite and cybernetic giant scorpions would emerge?

Also: I am a little confused, who is doing the fort?

Say, do you know how to make a coat? I've got this huge wool greatcoat that I'm very fond of
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: April 13, 2012, 11:12:17 pm »

My only claim to DF debauchery was starting a Communist succession game which, somewhat like real life, wound up a horribly mismanaged hell-hole. That and adding daleks. I've got nothing on many people around here. I started this thread out wanting to be a technical pacifist, but I seem to be slowly transforming into a split-personality mad scientist.

BTW Kodkod, I have a scientific question. If I created cybermen and was allowed to chuck them into your scorpion pit, what would happen? Would they kill each other, or would they unite and cybernetic giant scorpions would emerge?

Also: I am a little confused, who is doing the fort?

Talvenio.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: April 13, 2012, 11:17:18 pm »

I could probably do a coat, but a big thing like that would take weeks to make.

A pair of slippers would be done in about 2 days, if I could work undisturbed.

I am currently making a cotton blanket for my sister.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: April 13, 2012, 11:20:00 pm »

Even with the wool already woven?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: April 13, 2012, 11:22:25 pm »

Head Clothier you say? You're hired!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: April 13, 2012, 11:23:50 pm »

Head Clothier you say? You're hired!

Does that mean I can leave the sweatshop?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: April 13, 2012, 11:27:14 pm »

Nope! You're his apprentice and Head Hauler. We need clothes. And so do your kobold friends down in the highly decorative stockpiles kobold palace. Rather desperately...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 214