Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 442284 times)

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #3045 on: May 16, 2012, 08:26:01 pm »

MrHappyFace finished climbing out from the slick walls of the hospital well. Thinking back upon the decision that hiding in the caverns below, he shook his head in frustration. A horrible blob of tentacles and trolls were lurking down there, and he barely escaped them. As he peered back onto the scene and hoping that the power fluxes stopped with his incantations, he started to wonder if maybe coming back was a worse decision.
Chocolate and cats and dwarves were all engaged in a bizarre brawl amongst the battlecries and dubstep. Apparently, his incantations have PERMANENTLY mutated the flow of  magic and energy in the area.
"Whatever," he sighed, as he ran out through the backdoor of the hospital. Rushing past burning dwarves and shrieking demons, he started towards the entrance of the dwarven metro. Hopefully, the collapses and invaders haven't destroyed the rails.
He only went about half a mile before seeing the huge, incandescent dome of the time-lock blocking his path. But he smiled, for as he watched, large cracks started appearing upon it. It would soon break, and he would be half way across the world before the defenses behind him fell.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:28:48 pm by Mrhappyface »
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: May 16, 2012, 08:29:02 pm »

These are what I summoned, by the way

All is Dust: http://www.wizardscupboard.com/all-is-dust-p-26794.html

Artisan of Kozilek: http://www.wizardscupboard.com/artisan-of-kozilek-p-26798.html

For this, colored permanents are those summoned by planeswalkers.  None have been summoned yet.

Edit: All is Dust wasn't used!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:31:34 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: May 16, 2012, 08:31:07 pm »

Suddenly, a roar, like that of an object breaking the sound barrier, shot through the fortress.  An arc of lightning shot out of the crystal, killing all the enemies in the room.  A void opened up in front of the crystal, and Zanzetkuken the Great, aged a dozen years came stepped through with four dragons.(They were a part of the merchant caravan that visited the fort previously)He was dressed in pale-white body armor up to his neck, built in the fashion of the samurai.  His shoulder plates were bone white, and in the shape of a dragon skull.  From the skulls draped a pitch black cape that looked akin to a black hole.  Upon his head was a pale-white helm that covered his face, and had two had a dragon in gold going over the top and back of the helm.  From his waist were two adamantine broadswords, with dragonbane arrows on his back, crossed with an elven bow.  "Where is the time-lock device?" he said.  "I do not know, high emperor," said the super plump helmet man.  "But weird may know, but the fort is under attack by a slade colossus."  Slightly suprised, Zanzetkuken said, "The colossus will not be a threat for long."

Roll:2 (I changed the system to whatever I rolled the most.  Around three was the only thing I was getting when averaging.)

The colossus turned to Steel, and the Artisan of Kozilek, and All is Dust were summoned to face it.

Each of the Eldrazi are the size of a mountain, so good luck!

Note: it was partial because the colossus was only turned to steel, and I wanted to summon the Ultimates instead!

Seems a tad bit OP'd, and would be anticlimactic if they just came and killed all the bad guys. I kinda want to give Corai and Oliolli the chance to add some more input.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: May 16, 2012, 08:32:34 pm »

They can be killed!  In one of my post, I said that the people of Zendikar killed Emrakrul, one of the Ultimates!  And Artisan of Kozilek is the only one that is there!
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: May 16, 2012, 08:34:17 pm »

Don't forget about the armies of Dbaneg's spawn outside the fortress, in addition to the baddies inside.
Wait, how did The Abomination turn to steel?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: May 16, 2012, 08:35:41 pm »

I have NO idea whats going on, so I am waiting until things get less insane. Back to NORMAL levels of insanity.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: May 16, 2012, 08:37:26 pm »

Don't forget about the armies of Dbaneg's spawn outside the fortress, in addition to the baddies inside.

One of the dragons tapped into your magic.  That is why I put Roll:2 in there.  If you use magic, you must go by 6d Roll to Dodge rules.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: May 16, 2012, 08:37:58 pm »

I have NO idea whats going on, so I am waiting until things get less insane. Back to NORMAL levels of insanity.

All you need to know is that you now are armed with a fully loaded uzi.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: May 16, 2012, 08:38:41 pm »

I see Corai wandering around near the metro station I'm at. He's sitting on a bench and eating a kitten tallow, plump helmet, and syrup roast and drinking dwarven beer out of a +microcline mug+. There's also an uzi slung around his back for some reason.
"Hey, kobold! There's extra room in the cart! Want to ditch this hellhole with me?" I shout out.
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: May 16, 2012, 08:39:13 pm »

One of the dragons tapped into your magic.  That is why I put Roll:2 in there.  If you use magic, you must go by 6d Roll to Dodge rules.

except weird, he uses a deck and uses these rules: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=106539.msg3288901#msg3288901

Anyway, how is clockwork Hugo going to fight the Artisan of Kozilek?
Artisan of Kozilek: http://www.wizardscupboard.com/artisan-of-kozilek-p-26798.html

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: May 16, 2012, 08:40:28 pm »

Uzi? ALRIGHT!

Who do I shoot? I wanna shoot! Tell me its Joykill's face! That sadist has to die...
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: May 16, 2012, 08:41:29 pm »

*Tath Zagith and Indilwen show up and look around confused then head off in a random direction*
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: May 16, 2012, 08:42:17 pm »

Agreeing that the continued use of reanimation magic was simply too dangerous to use with the practically palpable insanity in this place doing whatever the hell it was doing, acting on that message from plumpy seemed as good a plan as any.

Snatching up the headgear from its discarded spot on the floor, and engaging the piledriver on the door to smash it open, he was surprised to find most of the rubble packed into the far wall, and to see a posse of dragons smash into being like glass breaking, revealing them with angry intent in their eyes.

"For god's sake, don't use magic!" He shouted. "Its unstable!"

"Get the timelock down!" Was the only reply, but weird wasn't arguing; he was headed that way allready.

Shoving a stone table against the wall under the ruptured air vent, he used it to climb up inside.

Laying there, almost innocent looking, was the source of a great deal of the fortress's problems.

The stange blue distortion that had been there before had dispersed, the wide double doors splaying wide open.

Taking a breath, he jumped inside.....

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: May 16, 2012, 08:42:55 pm »

I hope whoever sees me mentions something about my armor:
...He was dressed in pale-white body armor up to his neck, built in the fashion of the samurai.  His shoulder plates were bone white, and in the shape of a dragon skull.  From the skulls draped a pitch black cape that looked akin to a black hole.  Upon his head was a pale-white helm that covered his face, and had two had a dragon in gold going over the top and back of the helm.  From his waist were two adamantine broadswords, with dragonbane arrows on his back, crossed with an elven bow...

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: May 16, 2012, 08:43:49 pm »

Uzi? ALRIGHT!

Who do I shoot? I wanna shoot! Tell me its Joykill's face! That sadist has to die...
All the creepers, Xenomorphs, and daleks pouring into the hospital room.

Right now, CW Hugo isn't relying on magic, just pure slade/steel/whatever brute strength.
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 214