Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 442513 times)

Kofthefens

• Bay Watcher
  • Keep calm and OH GOD CAPYBARAS
    • View Profile
    • Marshland Games
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #2865 on: May 14, 2012, 08:37:12 pm »

Kofthefens emerges, covered in cave-in dust, a short distance away from the fortress. He sees monstrosities and hears horrific groans and shrieks. But he is not interested in this. He is interested in what he sees growing next to him.
I don't care about your indigestion-- How are you is a greeting, not a question.

The epic of Îton Sákrith
The Chronicles of HammerBlaze
My website - Free games

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: May 14, 2012, 08:38:53 pm »

Super plump helmet man? :P

Humorously, once this is done said super plump helmet man will be making booze for us the next few centuries.

If you want a little diversion from the hordes, you could always pull that lever in the corner of the new dining room that caves in every entrance to the fort and reinforces it with cast-obsidian walls. Very fun, that one.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: May 14, 2012, 08:44:01 pm »

Surprised by the sudden Multiverse-wide shout, every planeswalker nearly enters the realm of it's origin, but notice the blocked off realm and use their combined powers to enter it.  Many leave, but some stay, and transport themselves to the room of clockwork Hugo.  Clockwork Hugo tries to use the manamaid video, but the planeswalkers are immune.  Clockwork Hugo attacks the planeswalkers with the translucent cat at his side.  A fight beginning between them to decide the fate of the two realms, for if Clockwork Hugo dies, his abominations go with him...

Had to draw you out to fight somehow!
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: May 14, 2012, 08:45:26 pm »

A kobold troop comes in with plates of sammiches and wine, gives one to every abomonation, planewalker, and robot thing and leave.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: May 14, 2012, 08:46:58 pm »

The planeswalkers are busy!

All the planeswalkers are dead except for one.  He grabs onto clockwork Hugo and pulls him into the blind eternities with him.  Only God-like beings and planeswalkers can survive there...
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: May 14, 2012, 08:47:29 pm »

I bring in my chalice of armok.
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: May 14, 2012, 08:47:46 pm »

The hallway didn't prove to be very much more accomodating than the dining hall.  At least the deadly gas he blasted in there would have killed the cats too.

Small comfort, given the scene in front of him.

A metallic tank was spinning in circles shooting streaks of blue white light, shouting "vision impaired! Exterminate!" Over and over again.  Further down the hall, more people he had never met before were fighting shapeless black horrors, more of the wretched green things, dragons, kobolds, humans in slayer armor, dragons, and armoks beard, who knows what else.

One of the saltshaker shaped battle tanks began to move toward him.

"Target aquired! You will not stop the great dalek race! Exterminate!"

A deafening shout rattles the already meteor destabilized masonry of the hallway, and a chunk of cieling smashes into the dome on the top of the "dalek", bending the eyestalk, upending it, and sending it rattling like a tipped over barrel down the stone floor.

"Gravity booster disabled! Movement impaired! Sensors impared! Stop the scientist! Exterminate!"

Dodging to the floor as a dozen bolts of blue light shot overhead, weird joykill had a wild, stupid, and crazy idea.

The shrieking, spinning dalek's "gun" was still shooting quite regularly.  Willing every ounce of agility that the suit encumbered frame of his could muster, he charged the intervening space, rolled into a ball, and collided with the metallic monstrosity, grabbed hold of the turret head, and aimed it at the oncoming legion of terror....

Kofthefens

• Bay Watcher
  • Keep calm and OH GOD CAPYBARAS
    • View Profile
    • Marshland Games
« Reply #2872 on: May 14, 2012, 08:48:59 pm »

Entranced by the plant Kofthefens walks closer. They glow, swaying in the breeze hypnotically. Kofthefens had thought this plant was a legend, a myth. He slowly draws closer, stretching out his hand...
I don't care about your indigestion-- How are you is a greeting, not a question.

The epic of Îton Sákrith
The Chronicles of HammerBlaze
My website - Free games

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: May 14, 2012, 08:49:16 pm »

All the planeswalkers are dead except for one.  He grabs onto clockwork Hugo and pulls him into the blind eternities with him.  Only God-like beings and planeswalkers can survive there...

MAKE SURE HUGOLUMAN SEES THIS!!!!!!!!!!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: May 14, 2012, 08:52:43 pm »

I think you missed the post about Super PH Man, ZTG

"I AM A GOD! HOW CAN YOU KILL A GOD? WHAT A GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE! HOW CAN YOU BE SO NAIVE? COME, LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS! THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR MY MERCY! Oooh, I've always wanted to use that line!" Clockwork Hugo pulled out a shotgun full of adamantine pelets and blew away several planeswalkers. With a flick of the clutch-stick, the last one was placed into a time loop. "I'll deal with you later. Now, I have a date with myself!"

The clockwork fiend walked out of the immense chamber and limbo'd through the air ducts, being able to bend it's mechanical spine to a great degree. Humming "Dies Aires," it strode through the chaos with a horrible grin on it it's metal face.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: May 14, 2012, 08:55:37 pm »

The Black Dalek sat in the center of the human lab, barking orders. Suddenly, a trans-dimensional shout echoed through the halls. In quick decision it handed over control to it's second in command and said to itself, "EMERGENCY TEMPORAL SHIFT," and was never seen since.

In the time before time, Dalek Sec began wandering the Underworld.

Meanwhile, the other daleks continued converting kittens into more Daleks.

Gbaneg has arrived!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 08:57:19 pm by HugoLuman »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: May 14, 2012, 09:01:36 pm »

I don't think adamantine pellets would make for very effective shotgun ammo. Or any sort of projectile, really. Lose momentum much too fast.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: May 14, 2012, 09:03:22 pm »

Adamantine tipped slade particles, to be precise. Out of ammo though, and they can't be replaced due to being from the mood of a dwarf (who is now dead). Point is, they were sharp and dense.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 09:04:57 pm by HugoLuman »

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: May 14, 2012, 09:08:08 pm »

Hey everyone! I figured out how to mod the interdimensional raws! I made weapon and armor edible!
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: May 14, 2012, 09:08:18 pm »

"Alert! Unknown lifeform is attacking! Terror! Exterminate! Exterminate!"

The dalek he was now riding in a most undignified fashion shrieked as joykill wrenched its "head" to face the oncoming monsters, before engaging the pneumatic piledriver on its dome. A deafening peal of air hammer on gleaming gold metal cascaded down the corridor repeatedly, as the frenzied dalek began shoot indiscrimently and wrecklessly into the approaching legion.

Explosions and screams rang out as beams met targets, walls, cieling tiles, and polished floors, sending debris, smoke, and bodies all over.

It was there, holding the nub of the dalek's shattered eyestalk with his left hand, while beating on the dome with the air hammer built into his right, that he noticed, for the first time, the unbelievable number of dead bodies.

Do "daleks" have "no_zombie"? He wondered.....

Squeezing his knees together to retain hold of the blinded dalek he was riding on, he used both hands as the tank once more began to spin around wildly.

Gesturing wildly, he felt the dead daleks come under his power, their minds....so alien.....filled with hate more intense than any other undead he had ever commanded, threatening to break his control.. but he held it... forced his will.

"EXTERMINATE!" He shouted, and all hell broke loose.
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 214