Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How often to you use stonesense?

I consider it an essential part of Dwaf Fortress, and can't play without it.
- 119 (18.4%)
I use it for pretty screenshots, but otherwise don't use it during play.
- 211 (32.7%)
I only try it occasionally.
- 174 (27%)
I have no idea why I'm even in this thread, I don't use it.
- 141 (21.9%)

Total Members Voted: 642

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 85

Author Topic: Stonesense: Usage Poll!  (Read 733979 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: Stonesense: New release!
« Reply #840 on: November 12, 2013, 01:45:21 am »

Also sheet index is in decimal, but it assumes 20 sprites per line, so the sprite at 0,0 would be index 0, and the sprite at 0,1 would be 20.

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: November 12, 2013, 03:20:44 am »

> Sprite Guide.txt explains pretty much everything.
I have to disagree with this. It explains spritesheets and most of the more common options, but has nothing on pattern_index, hair_type, hair_style, <if>, <or>, <else>, <terrain value="176" />, <!--comments--> and probably a lot of other obscure options that stonesense has. I'm a hypocrite saying this (because I the manuals for my own scripts are pretty bad), but you should write a better manual for the next release if you want stonesense to be more easily converted to things other than vanilla.
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: November 12, 2013, 03:38:07 am »

Yeah, that is, unfortunately, true. I seriously need to expand that, but I really haven't had the time.

Splayn

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: November 12, 2013, 11:21:42 am »

Thanks everybody, that helped me.
I thought, the wiki is more up to date.. oh well.

And about the sheetIndex "problem", that I had: The 128x128 human files had a tile width of 15 (starting with 0), so I assumed that the next line below would start with 16.. Everything was confusing.
I had no idea, that stonesense still has that hardcoded 19 tiles width, even if you cut some tiles from the image.
Well, the more you know..
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 11:33:33 am by Splayn »

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: November 12, 2013, 05:16:20 pm »

I somehow managed to overlook that the png files don't need padding sprites to make 20 per line and just 3 sprites are perfectly acceptable.

As for my script, I'm about 1/3 done and can recurse on index.dat and read the xml files. I'm not testing it on a clean copy of vanilla, but even so I've run into some problems.

There are some farm / domestic / wild animal definitions in stonsesense/creatures/large_128 that are later redefined in various files in stonsesense/creatures. There are about 20 of those, for example: 
WARNING: Redefinition of creature BIRD_CHICKEN in xml file "stonesense/creatures/caravan_animals.xml" line 3 Previously defined in file "stonesense/creatures/large_128/domestic.xml" line 85
If I understand correctly, this is nothing serious and the first definition is used, which is good for overriding just a subset of some xml file by simply putting another xml file above it in index.txt

Another problem I see is that the stuff in buildings has lines like these <include file="sBlueprint.xml" /> Those files exist in an include subdirectory. Is this how this is supposed to work? If so, I can fix my script to look for "^include", add it to path and recurse on any xml files.

EDIT: OK, I've taken including files into account, cleaned up some code, deleted some code, changed debug levels of some prints and added a function to normalise directories (that is, turn "aaa/bbb/../sprite.png" into "aaa/sprite.png"). The xml part is pretty much done, except for the terrain. Now I need to do RAW reading and comparisons as well as command line options and help.
EDIT: I did most of the work. I still need to test the RAW reading and write the sub to compare RAWs and xml, but it shouldn't be too hard.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 06:08:15 pm by Maklak »
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Dropbox referral

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: November 13, 2013, 10:11:32 pm »

The include stuff, much like the rest of the building definition stuff, is dark mayjyks that I really dont understand very well. Best advice I can give is to just take a look at what's there already and make some educated guesses.

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: November 17, 2013, 09:21:24 pm »

Hey fabulous stonesensers!

I'm in the process of integrating DFHack r4 into Masterwork (mod), but the new DFHack r4 release doesn't seem to include stonesense.

I know that in theory I can compile my own, but in practice that means finding a Windows build environment (I play DF under Linux + wine), so I'd really just love to be able to download a binary. I've looked through both the DFHack thread and the stonesense thread, but can't seem to find a simple binary drop-in. Does anyone know if one exists?

Many thanks!

~ T

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: November 18, 2013, 05:13:59 pm »

I was on vacation for the past week, but I'm on my way back now. If nothing more official pops up (The currently released R4 binary for DFHack isn't actually the official one) I'll compile a version of DFHack with stonesense.

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: November 18, 2013, 07:23:11 pm »

I was on vacation for the past week, but I'm on my way back now. If nothing more official pops up (The currently released R4 binary for DFHack isn't actually the official one) I'll compile a version of DFHack with stonesense.

You rock. Thank you! :)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: Stonesense: Usage Poll!
« Reply #849 on: November 19, 2013, 11:26:58 am »

Hey guys, I added a poll to the thread, just so I can get an idea of how many people use this, since I recently realized I really don't know.

So if you use stonesense, feel free to vote, thanks.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: November 19, 2013, 01:30:01 pm »

Sorry for double-post, but after doing some checking, it seems I need to change a few things for proper compatibility with DFHack R4. this will mean an extra day or so to the release.

Raul

• Bay Watcher
  • El Psy Kongroo
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: November 19, 2013, 04:30:38 pm »

About the poll: I chose the 3rd option, but once the usable interface update becomes available, definitely would change my vote to the 1st option.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: November 19, 2013, 06:33:06 pm »

FWIW:  I know two other people who play DF, and about thirty who say they would play if you could use Stonesense instead of the tileset. 

As-is, I mostly use it for getting a better sense of the 3D layout of a fort - and pretty pictures just because visualisers are awesome. 
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: November 20, 2013, 10:29:14 am »

That script I was making for pointing out the differenced between the RAWs and stonsesne is coming along. It should help modders. It isn't quite dome yet, but here is some preliminary result. The idea is to run this the script and see what's missing in stonsesne so that modders have an  easier time making their mods look good under stonsesense. It checks plants and creatures. I have no idea how to check buildings and terrain. I compared the stonsesne from dfhack r3 to vanilla 34.11 RAWs. Any comments?

WARNING: Redefinition of creature BIRD_CHICKEN in "stonesense/creatures/caravan_animals.xml" line 3. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/domestic.xml" line 85
WARNING: Redefinition of creature BIRD_DUCK in "stonesense/creatures/caravan_animals.xml" line 54. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/domestic.xml" line 102
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHEEP in "stonesense/creatures/caravan_animals.xml" line 103. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/domestic.xml" line 43
WARNING: Redefinition of creature HUMAN in "stonesense/creatures/humans.xml" line 5. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/human.xml" line 3
WARNING: Redefinition of creature GOAT_MOUNTAIN in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 54. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/wild.xml" line 4
WARNING: Redefinition of creature CAT in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 4. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 206
WARNING: Redefinition of creature DOG in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 8. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 5
WARNING: Redefinition of creature CAMEL_1_HUMP in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 13. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 393
WARNING: Redefinition of creature CAMEL_2_HUMP in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 14. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 412
WARNING: Redefinition of creature COW in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 15. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 367
WARNING: Redefinition of creature MULE in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 29. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 334
WARNING: Redefinition of creature DONKEY in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 30. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 315
WARNING: Redefinition of creature MUSKOX in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 31. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 347
WARNING: Redefinition of creature HORSE in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 32. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 296
WARNING: Redefinition of creature OLM_GIANT in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 35. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 170
WARNING: Redefinition of creature GOBLIN in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 38. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/gobbos.xml" line 3
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SPIDER_CAVE_GIANT in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 40. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 300
WARNING: Redefinition of creature IMP_FIRE in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 42. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/crundle.xml" line 15
WARNING: Redefinition of creature DWARF in "stonesense/creatures/color_Dwarves.xml" line 3. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/dwarf.xml" line 3
WARNING: Redefinition of creature GRAY_LANGUR in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_doren_crittermen.xml" line 723. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/wild.xml" line 13
WARNING: Redefinition of creature CRUNDLE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_magnut_next_underground.xml" line 26. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/crundle.xml" line 3
WARNING: Redefinition of creature JABBERER in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_magnut_next_underground.xml" line 76. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/jabber.xml" line 3
WARNING: Redefinition of creature CROW_MAN in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_nwkohaku_birds.xml" line 156. Previously defined in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_kafine_animals.xml" line 55
WARNING: Redefinition of creature CAT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 3. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 206
WARNING: Redefinition of creature DOG in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 7. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 5
WARNING: Redefinition of creature COW in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 13. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 367
WARNING: Redefinition of creature CAMEL_1_HUMP in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 17. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 393
WARNING: Redefinition of creature CAMEL_2_HUMP in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 21. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 412
WARNING: Redefinition of creature MUSKOX in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 25. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 347
WARNING: Redefinition of creature WATER_BUFFALO in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 29. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/domestic.xml" line 4
WARNING: Redefinition of creature YAK in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 33. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/caravan_animals.xml" line 94
WARNING: Redefinition of creature HORSE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 37. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 296
WARNING: Redefinition of creature DONKEY in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 41. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 315
WARNING: Redefinition of creature MULE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 45. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_domestics.xml" line 334
WARNING: Redefinition of creature LLAMA in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 49. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/caravan_animals.xml" line 84
WARNING: Redefinition of creature ALPACA in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 53. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/caravan_animals.xml" line 74
WARNING: Redefinition of creature WOLF in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 61. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 48
WARNING: Redefinition of creature WOLF_ICE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 65. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 50
WARNING: Redefinition of creature FOX in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 69. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 48
WARNING: Redefinition of creature BEAR_GRIZZLY in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 73. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 44
WARNING: Redefinition of creature BEAR_BLACK in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 77. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 46
WARNING: Redefinition of creature BEAR_POLAR in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 81. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 42
WARNING: Redefinition of creature RACCOON in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 93. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 58
WARNING: Redefinition of creature MARMOT_HOARY in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 97. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 52
WARNING: Redefinition of creature GROUNDHOG in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 101. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 17
WARNING: Redefinition of creature ELK in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 105. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 33
WARNING: Redefinition of creature REINDEER in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 109. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/domestic.xml" line 63
WARNING: Redefinition of creature DEER in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 121. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 36
WARNING: Redefinition of creature GAZELLE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 125. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 39
WARNING: Redefinition of creature GOAT_MOUNTAIN in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 129. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/wild.xml" line 4
WARNING: Redefinition of creature GOAT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 133. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/domestic.xml" line 24
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHEEP in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 137. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/domestic.xml" line 43
WARNING: Redefinition of creature RABBIT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 141. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/caravan_animals.xml" line 115
WARNING: Redefinition of creature WARTHOG in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 145. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 56
WARNING: Redefinition of creature PIG in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 149. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/domestic.xml" line 76
WARNING: Redefinition of creature MACAQUE_RHESUS in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 190. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 12
WARNING: Redefinition of creature BIRD_CHICKEN in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 234. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/domestic.xml" line 85
WARNING: Redefinition of creature BIRD_DUCK in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 238. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/domestic.xml" line 102
WARNING: Redefinition of creature BIRD_GOOSE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 242. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/caravan_animals.xml" line 64
WARNING: Redefinition of creature BIRD_PEAFOWL_BLUE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 250. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/caravan_animals.xml" line 48
WARNING: Redefinition of creature BIRD_TURKEY in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 254. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/caravan_animals.xml" line 36
WARNING: Redefinition of creature BIRD_SWALLOW_CAVE_GIANT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 290. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 341
WARNING: Redefinition of creature BAT_GIANT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 294. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 129
WARNING: Redefinition of creature LION in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 298. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 5
WARNING: Redefinition of creature LION_GIANT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 302. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 16
WARNING: Redefinition of creature TIGER in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 306. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 8
WARNING: Redefinition of creature TIGER_GIANT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 310. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 19
WARNING: Redefinition of creature CHEETAH in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 314. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 14
WARNING: Redefinition of creature CHEETAH_GIANT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 318. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 25
WARNING: Redefinition of creature LEOPARD in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 322. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 12
WARNING: Redefinition of creature LEOPARD_GIANT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 326. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 23
WARNING: Redefinition of creature JAGUAR in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 330. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 10
WARNING: Redefinition of creature JAGUAR_GIANT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 334. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 21
WARNING: Redefinition of creature COUGAR in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 338. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 27
WARNING: Redefinition of creature HIPPO in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 346. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 16
WARNING: Redefinition of creature ELEPHANT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 350. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 3
WARNING: Redefinition of creature WALRUS in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 354. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 5
WARNING: Redefinition of creature MOLE_DOG_NAKED in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 358. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 88
WARNING: Redefinition of creature RAT_GIANT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 362. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 211
WARNING: Redefinition of creature RAT_LARGE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 366. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 423
WARNING: Redefinition of creature MOLE_GIANT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 370. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 382
WARNING: Redefinition of creature BEAK_DOG in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 374. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 36
WARNING: Redefinition of creature ALLIGATOR in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 386. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 39
WARNING: Redefinition of creature CROCODILE_CAVE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 390. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 5
WARNING: Redefinition of creature OLM_GIANT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 398. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 170
WARNING: Redefinition of creature TOAD_GIANT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 405. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 47
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SPIDER_CAVE_GIANT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 409. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 300
WARNING: Redefinition of creature FISH_CARP in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 423. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 33
WARNING: Redefinition of creature WHALE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 443. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 44
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHARK_GREAT_WHITE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 449. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 83
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHARK_SPINY_DOGFISH in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 455. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 122
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHARK_WOBBEGONG_SPOTTED in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 458. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 161
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHARK_WHALE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 461. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 200
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHARK_BASKING in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 464. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 239
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHARK_NURSE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 467. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 278
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHARK_MAKO_SHORTFIN in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 470. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 317
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHARK_MAKO_LONGFIN in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 473. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 356
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHARK_TIGER in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 476. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 395
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHARK_BULL in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 479. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 434
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHARK_REEF_BLACKTIP in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 482. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 473
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHARK_REEF_WHITETIP in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 485. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 512
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHARK_BLUE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 488. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 551
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SHARK_HAMMERHEAD in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_animals.xml" line 491. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_large_ocean.xml" line 590
WARNING: Redefinition of creature DWARF in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_dwarves.xml" line 3. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/dwarf.xml" line 3
WARNING: Redefinition of creature GOBLIN in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_goblins.xml" line 3. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/gobbos.xml" line 3
WARNING: Redefinition of creature AMPHIBIAN_MAN in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_humanoids.xml" line 3. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 45
WARNING: Redefinition of creature RODENT MAN in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_humanoids.xml" line 42. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 44
WARNING: Redefinition of creature REPTILE_MAN in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_humanoids.xml" line 45. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 46
WARNING: Redefinition of creature TIGERMAN in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_humanoids.xml" line 57. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/wild_animals.xml" line 29
WARNING: Redefinition of creature TROGLODYTE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_humanoids.xml" line 65. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 49
WARNING: Redefinition of creature IMP_FIRE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_humanoids.xml" line 69. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/crundle.xml" line 15
WARNING: Redefinition of creature ELEMENTMAN_FIRE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_humanoids.xml" line 72. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 289
WARNING: Redefinition of creature ELEMENTMAN_MAGMA in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_humanoids.xml" line 75. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 277
WARNING: Redefinition of creature ELEMENTMAN_IRON in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_humanoids.xml" line 78. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 265
WARNING: Redefinition of creature ELEMENTMAN_MUD in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_humanoids.xml" line 81. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/beefmo_subterranean.xml" line 252
WARNING: Redefinition of creature HUMAN in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_phoebus_humans.xml" line 3. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/large_128/human.xml" line 3
WARNING: Redefinition of creature KOBOLD in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_sphr_kobolds.xml" line 3. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 37
WARNING: Redefinition of creature TROLL in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_sphr_monsters.xml" line 11. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 24
WARNING: Redefinition of creature OGRE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_sphr_monsters.xml" line 15. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 27
WARNING: Redefinition of creature DRAGON in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_sphr_monsters.xml" line 23. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 51
WARNING: Redefinition of creature SPIRIT_OF_FIRE in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_sphr_monsters.xml" line 39. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 41
WARNING: Redefinition of creature GIANT in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_sphr_monsters.xml" line 59. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 22
WARNING: Redefinition of creature CYCLOPS in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_sphr_monsters.xml" line 63. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 20
WARNING: Redefinition of creature ETTIN in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_sphr_monsters.xml" line 67. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 21
WARNING: Redefinition of creature MINOTAUR in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_sphr_monsters.xml" line 71. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 23
WARNING: Redefinition of creature NIGHTWING in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_sphr_monsters.xml" line 99. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 25
WARNING: Redefinition of creature HARPY in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_sphr_monsters.xml" line 103. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 19
WARNING: Redefinition of creature FISH_CONGER_EEL in "stonesense/phoebus/graphics_sphr_monsters.xml" line 123. Previously defined in "stonesense/creatures/Wildlife.xml" line 26

Bushes in RAWs, missing in xml: BERRIES_FISHER BERRIES_PRICKLE BERRIES_STRAW_WILD BERRY_SUN BULB_KOBOLD BUSH_QUARRY GRASS_LONGLAND GRASS_TAIL_PIG GRASS_WHEAT_CAVE HERB_VALLEY MUSHROOM_CUP_DIMPLE MUSHROOM_HELMET_PLUMP POD_SWEET REED_ROPE ROOT_HIDE ROOT_MUCK SLIVER_BARB TUBER_BLOATED VINE_WHIP WEED_BLADE WEED_RAT

Checking creatures in xml for errors...
These creatures are defined in xml, but not in the RAWs. It should be safe to remove them from stonesense: "BIRD_EAGLE_GIANT", "CAVE_LOBSTER", "DEMON", "FORGOTTEN_BEAST", "FROG_DEMON", "KIWI_MAN", "LEECHMAN", "SLUGMAN", "SNAILMAN", "SPIRIT_OF_FIRE", "TENTACLE_DEMON", "TITAN", "TREANT", "WEREWOLF", "WHALE", "WIZARD"
Done checking creatures in xml.

Creatures in RAWs, missing in xml (important) Skipped varieties: Vermin Giants Men : "CHIMERA", "EQUIPMENT_WAGON", "GRIFFON"
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 10:37:52 am by Maklak »
On mining Organics
Dropbox referral

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: November 25, 2013, 05:41:02 pm »

I finished my script for comparing RAWs and stonesense config. You can find it here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=133640.msg4789713#msg4789713 You need perl to run it. It works for plants (sorted by type) and creatures (including body parts, castes and equipment), but not workshops or terrain. It may become (partly?) obsolete once stonesense gets better diagnostics and manuals.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 08:44:09 am by Maklak »
On mining Organics
Dropbox referral
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 85