Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: The Patriot  (Read 13489 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: The Patriot
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2012, 02:03:25 pm »

This is getting interesting... ;)
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2012, 04:11:00 pm »

After two long months of travelling, Raklah and his squad arrived in Riverwatch. After travelling and training with his troops for three months, he noticed one of his soliders, Phillip Bearheart, to have quite the ability, both with swords and bows. Raklah personally trained with Phillip on several occasions, seeing his potential. Phillip was born to a Lorecht father and a Riverden mother, giving both strength and charisma. Most of the other soldiers were both friends with Phillip and respected him. Most of the soldiers, too intimidated to come to Raklah with their problems, went to Phillip. In Riverwatch Raklah went to Phillip, asking him to be his Lieutenant. Phillip Graciously accepted.

"Men," Raklah said, " after spending these few months with you, I've come to enjoy your company. I've noticed how most of you look up to Phillip here, so I've promoted him to Lieutenant."
The men cheered.
"Now, in celebration of arriving safely in riverwatch, All the men have two weeks leave. Remember you are soldiers of Lorecht, so do not embarrass me or the Country."
The men roared.
turning to Phillip, Raklah told him " Now Phillip, I will be travelling to Riverguard on personal business. I will be gone during your two weeks leave. You are Responsible for the men. If I am not back before the two weeks, begin training the men. Understood?"
"Yes sir, captain."

Worried about Hrythen, Raklah went to Riverguard to look for him. The men of Sothorn said he traveled to Riverwatch, but knowing Hrythen's thick accent, he may have said Riverguard. Raklah Mounted his steed and set off at a leisurely pace towards Riverguard. ((I'll let you decide his whereabouts Azkanan))

Returning a few days late from Riverguard, He comes back to see his troops sparring and training under Phillip's orders.

Still having time, Raklah looked around the market district, seeing a grocery store, a blacksmith, along with some other shops, but one store he noticed, was a RuneShop. Only open at night. He decided to visit this store..

Action Plan

2 Point-- Travel to Riverguard and incquire Hrythen's whereabouts.
6 point-- Train with troops with help of Phillip.
2 point-- check in with commander((whoever's in charge in Riverwatch)) on battle plans and help improve on them.
1 point-- Check town for local rune store
1 point-- Meditate on The Future ((Interpret this as you will :P i dont care much about the outcome))

Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2012, 04:21:27 pm »

Double Post, but relevant to the topic... It seems like Azkanan was muted for a week :L a small delay in our game, it seems..

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2012, 04:26:48 pm »

I was about to post that myself. Shame. At least it should give everyone plenty of time to decide what they want to do...

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2012, 04:29:31 pm »

The first of several battles was over and the war and begun in earnest. Sir Gerald found himself in the comfort of the capital once more, but this afforded him no time for rest. Although he had succeeded in his task, the cost had been heavy; one in every three men under his command had fallen at the walls of Valegard. Too many, he knew. Despite the whispers of criticism about him and the pang of guilt he felt, it was a price the Knightdom must be willing to pay. With a strong garrison and capable leadership in place, Lorecht would not regain her precious mines. In the days to come her refineries would grow cold, her bold men would become hesitant, and her people discontent- and then the time would come. Until then, much remained to done.

*Increase Eating Habits and Hygeine to Expensive until marching again.

*Work under superiors. 4 points.

*Recruit for the 4th Battalion. 1 point.

*Drill the 4th Battalion. 4 points.

*Study Land Combat Strategy. 2 Points.

*Attend local banquets and funeral services for subordinate officers in Vallantria, offering regards or condolences to familiar acquaintances, and priming conversation skills.
1 point.

*Naturally, keep current with intel on the war.

*Consider prospective young womens' academies for Corinna, with a preference for those to the north, away from the fighting.

“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2012, 04:30:34 pm »

I was about to post that myself. Shame. At least it should give everyone plenty of time to decide what they want to do...

...or stray off, and never been seen or heard from again. Does anyone know what happened, or how tor each him? Maybe we could temporarily carry on through a different forum..?
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2012, 04:41:44 pm »

Happened to me 2 weeks ago for some stupid bullshit, he'll be back. He wants me to be a co-GM but I'll have to wait 'til he returns obviously.
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2012, 04:43:03 pm »

I run a small game forum for GMs, roleplayers, artists, and musicians where we can run the RP (if Azkazan wishes.)

It won't be officially released until June but its fully functional.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2012, 05:39:58 pm »

Travel to Port Llareth. 1 Point
Purchase and ship Farm Goods to Eastern Islands. 11 points

Raggle Fraggle

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2012, 01:22:47 pm »

Any word if this is going somewhere else? Or do we just wait for the GM to serve his time and hope nobody poofs?

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2012, 01:49:10 pm »

Unless someone knows how to get a hold of Azkanan and set something up, we'll probably just end up waiting.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2012, 01:53:33 pm »

Happened to me 2 weeks ago for some stupid bullshit, he'll be back. He wants me to be a co-GM but I'll have to wait 'til he returns obviously.

I think Ehndras is currently in touch with him. At least that's what I infer from his posts.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2012, 01:55:58 pm »

Unless someone knows how to get a hold of Azkanan and set something up, we'll probably just end up waiting.

Ehndras didn't mention whether or not he had contact... I'll just try his hotmail/msn.

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2012, 02:24:14 pm »

Okay, I just got in touch with Azkanan. He told me he's not going be coming back. bay12, being such a tight-knit group, he expected at least somebody to defend him for such a small offense. but, no one did, so he's a little offended himself. He wants to continue the game, but not here.

Azk wants you guys to contact him via steam. his steamID is Mstr Azkanan.
and Ehndras, he wants you to contact him too. he's looking for another GM.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2012, 02:57:27 pm »

I don't have a Steam account. If you guys(of most of you, at least) are still up for continuing, however, I'll go through the effort of making one.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8