Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Assimilation  (Read 3578 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Assimilation
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2012, 06:37:10 pm »

Right now, interaction for conversion requires physical contact and each cyberman can only do it once every million ticks
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Schizotek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 08:57:58 pm »

Right now, interaction for conversion requires physical contact and each cyberman can only do it once every million ticks
Is that something you designed intentionally? Or is it a limitation of the raws imposed upon you?
Imagine the will it took to create a fortress like this. And what have you elves built? Nothing. You can only loot and break. You're not dwarves!! You're just termites at Versailles.

It's not that I don't suffer, it's that I know the unimportance of suffering, I know that pain is to be fought and thrown aside, not to be accepted as part of one's soul and as a permanent scar across one's view of existence.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 10:03:05 pm »

Is that something you designed intentionally? Or is it a limitation of the raws imposed upon you?
Intentionally, for now. Currently, only Cyber Leaders (those who read the slab and their apprentices) are able to do conversions, to prevent the aformentioned instant mass conversion of civilians. Problem is, I'm having trouble actually testing it because I can't get cybermen (or any other secret) to show in world gen very often, despite setting high number of secrets.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 10:47:58 pm »

Try 0 secrets. This should erase all generated secrets and only leave your custom ones. Xangi, from the fear the night mod, probably has the most experience in this, ask him.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::
Pages: 1 [2]