Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939178 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Combat Teams
« Reply #18585 on: February 02, 2014, 08:22:21 am »

((It didn't seem to mind the laser cuts we made upon our first entry.
FTFY
((Except it cuts a perfect circle... As long as you aren't stupid enough to be within touching distance of him, I doubt it will be a problem.))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18586 on: February 02, 2014, 08:42:43 am »

-It totally wont kill you!-
((No.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18587 on: February 02, 2014, 09:03:34 am »

How much RUs would it cost to recreate Beat-all Tek's Ultraregen Treatment and give it to all our Sods? Since we don't have to worry about copyright and UWM's laws anymore and those micro-bots were constructed by humans, we can recreate them, right? And since they're all clones, the cost will go down since we won't have to imprint the micro-bots to each and every one of them.

(Did the energy-proof stuff from the asteroid ever get reverse-engineered?  That would be a damn nice thing to use as mobile cover.)
((Ah, yes, good idea.))

Can we use that laser/heat/energy absorbing flatground for our ships/buildings/armor? Any results from that organic computer I got back from the alien planetoid? Or those crystals that made electricity and radiation, any chance we could hurl those at enemies?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:55:06 am by Parisbre56 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18588 on: February 02, 2014, 10:45:15 am »

((Well, it gets the guy out of the neurons kills him and anyone nearby and gives us an easy exit plan for anyone who is near the beam/falling rubble/vaporized toxic metals that killed everyone near it, assuming the fleshhorror doesn't kill everyone anyways.))
FTFY
((FTFY))

((Yay! Threatening to kill the entire crew by cutting up the hull with my cutting torch! (go mkII vacuum tech)))
((Assuming the people who design/fly these ships are stupid enough to not have airtight seals between rooms or sections and didn't outfit their crew with space suits.))

((Who exactly are we looking for? Cos if they're part of the monster, they might be the brain.))
((A teammate caught in the middle of an intentional bio-manipulation amp overload of an enemy Urban Executor. We found him...or at least something that looks like him.))

((It didn't seem to mind the laser cuts we made upon our first entry.
FTFY
((Except it cuts a perfect circle... As long as you aren't stupid enough to be within touching distance of him, I doubt it will be a problem.))
((Yes, because the laser is the only issue. No big heavy slabs of stuff will come down, fracturing, probably releasing high-velocity chunks of shrapnel.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18589 on: February 02, 2014, 10:50:11 am »

(Did the energy-proof stuff from the asteroid ever get reverse-engineered?  That would be a damn nice thing to use as mobile cover.)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18590 on: February 02, 2014, 10:53:47 am »

Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18591 on: February 02, 2014, 11:05:13 am »

((No.))
((... Pussy.))

((Dude, come on. This is why Toady's all up in our shit.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18592 on: February 02, 2014, 11:14:01 am »

((No.))
((... Pussy.))
((What? She IS a cat.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18593 on: February 02, 2014, 11:20:06 am »

((No.))
((... Pussy.))
((What? She IS a cat.))

((Lenglon's not a cat. Just figured that we can banter without having to jump to calling people Pussies and what-not, especially with the current situations we're facing.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18594 on: February 02, 2014, 11:31:09 am »

((No.))
((... Pussy.))
((What? She IS a cat.))

((Lenglon's not a cat. Just figured that we can banter without having to jump to calling people Pussies and what-not, especially with the current situations we're facing.))
((Shuddup you penis. :P))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18595 on: February 02, 2014, 12:12:50 pm »

((No.))
((... Pussy.))
((What? She IS a cat.))
((Sorry. Just making a joke. Didn't mean to offend somebody. Sorry if I did.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18596 on: February 02, 2014, 01:52:04 pm »

((No.))
((... Pussy.))
((What? She IS a cat.))
((Sorry. Just making a joke. Didn't mean to offend somebody. Sorry if I did.))

((It's fine really, just trying to make sure things don't get out of hand. Interpreting the emotional context of text can be pretty damn hard sometimes, so the phrase "Pussy" can easily be interpreted as said in a bitter or hostile tone, especially from a detached outside source ala Toady. Just a little "Just kidding" or "Joking :P" is all that's needed.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18597 on: February 02, 2014, 03:40:26 pm »

((New page on the wiki. Notable Events.))

((I'd like to request that people add major events, on- or off-ship, as well as expanding on China-9 (most of all), Ice-9, and Grate-32.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18598 on: February 02, 2014, 03:44:45 pm »

((New page on the wiki. Notable Events.))

((I'd like to request that people add major events, on- or off-ship, as well as expanding on China-9 (most of all), Ice-9, and Grate-32.))
((Ice-9 wasn't named after China-9, btw. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice-nine ))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18599 on: February 02, 2014, 03:45:47 pm »

((My bad.))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 ... 1256