Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1230 1231 [1232] 1233 1234 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3940205 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Combat Teams
« Reply #18465 on: January 29, 2014, 08:47:01 pm »

((It's more that every single time you mention the pill incident you *whistle innocently*. It ...
8)
Grates a little.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18466 on: January 29, 2014, 08:51:22 pm »

(Hey guys, I have an idea. It's absolutely brilliant in its simplicity. :D

Shut up and take it to PMs if you really want to argue. An elegant solution, isn't it? We get to use this thread for its intended purpose and you two can bicker like children all you like without involving the rest of us.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18467 on: January 29, 2014, 09:08:15 pm »

((He presumably has a squeaky little kid-voice.
Also he's pretty annoying, but then that a applies to a lot of characters, my current one probably included.))
((I think those fall more into "petty excuse for expressing omnicidal tendencies".))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18468 on: January 29, 2014, 09:31:45 pm »

Radio the away members of the biohorror team.

Hey, so two of our guys up here got encased in a black shell of...stuff, I guess. Any of you need help? I really don't want to be here when this thing decides it doesn't like them
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18469 on: January 29, 2014, 09:35:30 pm »

What would the RU cost be for putting in mountain-based monitoring and artillery stations manned by sods?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18470 on: January 29, 2014, 09:39:16 pm »

If PW allows the dropping of my dynamic bonus in exchange for the ability to charge a different bonus: Dynamic charge shapeshifting by visualizing the structure I want to grow. Then say the below.
If not, just say the below:

Will you please release us, flesh akin to me? Our imprisonment may distress our companions.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18471 on: January 29, 2014, 09:48:14 pm »

What would the RU cost be for putting in mountain-based monitoring and artillery stations manned by sods?
Make sure that piecewise doesn't miss this, since he's noted in the past that he sort of skims past quotes at times.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18472 on: January 29, 2014, 11:06:14 pm »

((My character is Captain Morul Migurkeshin, sentenced to the HMRC for piracy and smuggling. Bought the weirdvision goggles, replaced an eye, got sliced to bits by Ivan after taking off most of his head, got glued back together, hallucinated my head asplode, got stuck on a rock for a year, saved most of the team from certain death, got called a traitor and nearly shot for it, got out, bought voidspace suit, contacted remnants of Timmy, and is currently plotting the demise of the people who set off that explosion.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18473 on: January 29, 2014, 11:07:31 pm »

((Little does he know the culprit's already dead :P))
Sig! Onol

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18474 on: January 29, 2014, 11:10:25 pm »

((For now....))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18475 on: January 29, 2014, 11:50:18 pm »

Hey, so two of our guys up here got encased in a black shell of...stuff, I guess. Any of you need help? I really don't want to be here when this thing decides it doesn't like them
Quote from: Teal>Sorry I've forgotten your name
They can handle it. Come help pull, or go help team.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #18476 on: January 30, 2014, 03:29:54 pm »

Hey piecewise, would it be possible for me to throw away my dynamic amp bonus (and not have it do anything) so I can start charging up another dynamic bonus?
Yes.

slowly pad my way (claws fully retracted) over towards the source of the glow. carefully avoid the arcing currents. I'm not in a hurry here and don't want to get hurt.

Thats gonna require a lot of climbing. Meaning rolls. Wanna do those rolls now or wanna wait and get a rope tied to you or something?

"What the fuck was that? Xan, if that was you, I'll murder you myself if the monster doesn't."

Head down the corridor, making sure Maurice and any others who followed us down don't get left behind/eaten.

((Sorry for not responding, I got snowed in at work and had no Internet.))

You basically catch up with Lyra and see the brain chamber.

If PW allows the dropping of my dynamic bonus in exchange for the ability to charge a different bonus: Dynamic charge shapeshifting by visualizing the structure I want to grow. Then say the below.
If not, just say the below:

Will you please release us, flesh akin to me? Our imprisonment may distress our companions.
Dynamic charge it is.

The flesh opens up, but only on the side leading back, away from where your teammates went.

Make sure that piecewise doesn't miss this, since he's noted in the past that he sort of skims past quotes at times.
That depends on the kind of artillery. We talking gauss shelling with parabola based explosive shells? Laser cannons? Or upshot-knothole Grable style atomic Annie stuff?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18477 on: January 30, 2014, 03:50:22 pm »

Continue charging shapeshifting.

Very well, cousin.

Proceed outward.
Sig! Onol

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18478 on: January 30, 2014, 04:21:58 pm »

look up at Morul
"mrow?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18479 on: January 30, 2014, 05:12:23 pm »

"I don't speak cat. But I'm assuming you mean "Wow, this is a large brain. I wonder what that glow is?" Hrmmm. Getting up there is going to be a pain."

Estimate the amount of electricity arcing around. Does it look more like "That tingled unpleasantly" or "Zap I am ded"? Do not touch the neurons to find out. Look around and see if I can find anything that looks like it might not belong in a giant brain room.
Pages: 1 ... 1230 1231 [1232] 1233 1234 ... 1256