Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1220 1221 [1222] 1223 1224 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943022 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Combat Teams
« Reply #18315 on: January 27, 2014, 05:56:08 pm »

Quote from: To Morul
You've no need to worry, I don't intend to scorch my prize.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18316 on: January 27, 2014, 06:09:14 pm »

((Quick reminder: Lyra is lightweight and has a Str of 0 - do NOT try to have me lower you down the rope unassisted. Either I'll drop you and you'll fall and die, or you'll drag me off the cliff with you and we'll both fall and die.))
help belay anyone else that wants to go down the rope as long as I'm not stuck being the only person holding it. then go down myself, aided by the rope.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #18317 on: January 27, 2014, 06:13:38 pm »

((Cross-posting into this thread so RC can see it.
...And he won't be able to answer until the 29th.  Joy.))

Quote from: Steve Saint to Miyamoto De Bergerac

Hello.  My name is Steve Saint.  I'm a new recruit, although to what I've been recruited, I have no idea.

You are the pilot of an Avatar of War, correct?  I've been told that you would be the person to ask for information, especially information about a 'coming conflict' that will be happening soon.

Can you explain the situation to me?

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18318 on: January 27, 2014, 08:14:28 pm »

Be the rope anchor. Lower Maurice/Lyra. Wait for people to start climbing back up

((I wonder where the dynamic bonus would go if someone wanted to overload their amp?))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18319 on: January 27, 2014, 09:39:45 pm »

Talk to Morul. Keep on charging my amp and waiting. Unless Morul needs any help.

Hey boss? How's it goin? Need any help?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18320 on: January 27, 2014, 10:23:33 pm »

((Its in bold, now I can't be ignored! MUHAHAHAHA))
((Don't say that, piecewise might take it as a challenge.))

((I wonder where the dynamic bonus would go if someone wanted to overload their amp?))
((Don't give Gamerlord ideas! Or rather, don't give him ideas that could lead to him accidentally destroying everything we just spent weeks rebuilding.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18321 on: January 27, 2014, 10:39:06 pm »

((I heard you like amp overloads, so I put an overload in your overload.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18322 on: January 27, 2014, 11:09:12 pm »

((Overload up to 11. But Gamerlord would also surely die, so I'm not worried about that, and I feel as though PW is just waiting to spring something hilarious on the charge-happy people.))
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18323 on: January 27, 2014, 11:30:12 pm »

((Overload up to 11. But Gamerlord would also surely die, so I'm not worried about that, and I feel as though PW is just waiting to spring something hilarious on the charge-happy people.))
((I'm more worried about the everyone else who would die.
Although Lyra's death would provide some...interesting opportunities for character development.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18324 on: January 28, 2014, 12:47:14 am »

((Action for next turn: AMP-SIMULATED HADOUKEN. That should deal with things nicely.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18325 on: January 28, 2014, 12:50:00 am »

((I suspect that abusing your massive dynamic bonuses will nonetheless leave you drained of mind points. Let's hope nothing tries to assimilate you two...))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18326 on: January 28, 2014, 12:59:05 am »

((I also like that you're willing to doom our entire crew due to boredom. Good work, new guy.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18327 on: January 28, 2014, 01:01:06 am »

((I still think spending multiple turns on a 'mental preparedness' dynamic bonus doesn't, or at least shouldn't, stack. in point of fact I'd expect it to degrade and drain you of mind points if you kept it up for too long.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18328 on: January 28, 2014, 01:14:13 am »

((We've been stuck here forever. We need something to get us out of this rut.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18329 on: January 28, 2014, 01:26:18 am »

((Don't, at least not yet. I'm transporting us down the shaft of this thing along with the rest of the team.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 1220 1221 [1222] 1223 1224 ... 1256