Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1203 1204 [1205] 1206 1207 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943443 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Combat Teams
« Reply #18060 on: January 14, 2014, 04:30:47 pm »

Xan decides to use OOC knowledge ask questions.
Quote from: Xan's Sheet
Charisma: (-1)(-1)
Clearly, nothing can go wrong.

Entity. Teammate. Where is your core? We mean no harm to it, but we must examine it to determine if you can be cured.
And perhaps the excess sloughed off and donated to someone else...

Xan slavers a bit at this last whisper.

Ask question!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 09:22:33 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18061 on: January 14, 2014, 04:32:22 pm »

((And the veins are probably sustaining the brain. Well, technically the arteries would be doing that, but details details.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18062 on: January 14, 2014, 05:06:53 pm »

Also continue charging dynamic bonus to amp if possible. If it works I should have a +3/-3.[/b]
((I have been under the impression it's limited to +1/-1 unless there are special circumstances helping it out))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #18063 on: January 14, 2014, 07:03:26 pm »

Also continue charging dynamic bonus to amp if possible. If it works I should have a +3/-3.[/b]
((I have been under the impression it's limited to +1/-1 unless there are special circumstances helping it out))

((Am I the only one thinking that the whole dynamic bonus if you spend a turn thing is getting a little out of hand?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18064 on: January 14, 2014, 07:05:21 pm »

((Am I the only one thinking that the whole dynamic bonus if you spend a turn thing is getting a little out of hand?))
((Yeah, it's useful, but a bit overpowered if it stacks. I'd rather it not stack.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18065 on: January 14, 2014, 07:12:35 pm »

((It probably is OP, to be honest. It's just the most useful thing I can do at the current moment.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #18066 on: January 14, 2014, 07:45:37 pm »

((Yeah, it's useful, but a bit overpowered if it stacks. I'd rather it not stack.))

((And it really should be something pertinent to the action they intend to perform, not just CHARGING BRAIN POWER - even in the case of the amps.

Seriously, it's too easy to post a generic action and be completely shielded from any negative effects of their action. Not accusing anyone, mind - I've just seen it happen, and about once has PW said something about it - the person controlling the lifter arms in the repair thread.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18067 on: January 14, 2014, 08:02:05 pm »

T. shakes off his sadness and heads back to the hole.

Continue following Morul, sans bomb
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18068 on: January 14, 2014, 08:07:07 pm »

"Hrmm. I wonder if the Doctor has any advice."

Step out of the room and send the following message to the Doctor, trying to keep the message from being seen by the eyes, and include pictures of the brain if possible.

Quote from: Morul Migurkeshin To: The Doctor
Hello. We've found what looks like a giant human brain, possibly belonging to a crew member who got stuck in the overload. Would it be possible to recover the crew member, and possibly get him back to some semblance of normal, even if it is just a robot body? Word the answer carefully, the walls have eyes and I don't know if they can read this.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18069 on: January 14, 2014, 09:21:54 pm »

Wait for whatever horrible thing is about to happen to happen. Try not to get caught by whatever it is.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18070 on: January 14, 2014, 09:27:18 pm »

Quote from:  Dubley Steptimus -> anomaly team
I think we're almost done here. Going to join the salvage team.
Throw a rock into the crater, then throw a lit molotov into the crater. Then go join the salvage team.
The rock flies lazily into the crater and gets shredded apart. Mototov has a similar effect. You still wanna join salvage team?
Well, I can't mine out the whole crater (pun) , can I? Actually, try exactly that. Mine out the entire crater and bring it back to base. Be very careful not to touch the shredding zone.
Missed me. Can I retroactively use the turn I missed for a dynamic strength bonus? Maybe by planning out exactly how I should mine.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18071 on: January 15, 2014, 12:09:40 am »

Mark the anomaly for recovery and delivery to the science lab and keep moving with the rock-throwing.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18072 on: January 15, 2014, 12:40:20 am »

((We gonna kill this or not?))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18073 on: January 15, 2014, 01:05:13 am »

Go back to Morul, and be his...Honor Guard(?) Yeah, sure. Also, keep thinking of ways to use my amp to attack if need be
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18074 on: January 15, 2014, 01:06:21 am »

CHARGE THE AMP TO INFINITY.
Pages: 1 ... 1203 1204 [1205] 1206 1207 ... 1256