Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1191 1192 [1193] 1194 1195 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3945399 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Combat Teams
« Reply #17880 on: January 06, 2014, 04:31:45 am »

((Well to be specific I'm trying to find the ones that could help me ascend to biological Godhood.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17881 on: January 06, 2014, 04:32:48 am »

((What type of biological godhood? Barring his brain limitation, Xan is that.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17882 on: January 06, 2014, 04:35:33 am »

((Shapeshifting, biological immortality, the ability to reshape living flesh on a whim - both mine and others, ability to live off scraps of nutrients for incredible periods of time, resistance to heat, cold, vacuum and high pressure, being able to live in space, telepathy/telekinesis/pyrokinesis/etc - all inbuilt - not amps, strength, speed, reflexes, toughness. The works more or less.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17883 on: January 06, 2014, 04:38:59 am »

((Shapeshifting, biological immortality, the ability to reshape living flesh on a whim - both mine and others, ability to live off scraps of nutrients for incredible periods of time, resistance to heat, cold, vacuum and high pressure, being able to live in space, telepathy/telekinesis/pyrokinesis/etc - all inbuilt - not amps, strength, speed, reflexes, toughness. The works more or less.))
((1. Yep. 2. Yep, I think. 3. Can be accomplished with an amp, but only half for Xan.. 4. I dunno - he can do that by shifting to a form with a really slow metabolism or something, so yep. 5. Heat - can probably be accomplished. Cold - same. Vacuum - likely, but PW has said it'd be an issue. Pressure, likely. 3/4 yep. 6. AMPS 7. Won't happen without horrible spacemagic that'll likely render you nonbiological.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17884 on: January 06, 2014, 05:46:36 am »

((Any sort of "ascending to biological godhood" is going to be the Doktor's thing. Most of these are also covered with extreme proficiency in using a universal amp. For an example of an actual physical god... well, she usually runs the Armory.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17885 on: January 06, 2014, 09:11:47 am »

((Hey, I'm only on my second character. And the reason I have so many artifact incidents is because I'm the one of the few who actually buy them, and I bought three, and have four in my possession. With that many pieces of alium tech in close proximity, shit is going to happen.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17886 on: January 06, 2014, 10:53:37 am »

((Damn. I forget do I have a good will score? Cos I would totally wish for everyone in the universe to fall in love with me. That could never go badly.))
((Isn't that like the second or third rule about wishes?))

((Hm. What about the AM? Actually, I have a better wish; for the AM to be permanently turned into a kawaii catgirl. Because slow and painful death is too softcore.))
((Wait, you mean slow and painful death for you, right? Because I don't think the AM would appreciate it.))

((Well to be specific I'm trying to find the ones that could help me ascend to biological Godhood.))
((See if you can get quantum immortality from STEPHEN HAWKING. It worked for Grate. He's died...four times, now. Once by being crushed, once by being shot, once by AM, once by an overshot on a reactor-repair check causing him to jump into a spinning fan blade. Not dying is helpful for godhood.))

((Several of those are achieved best/only with some variety of space magic. Humans lack inherent psionic capacity--they need manipulators or amps to be telepathic, telekinetic, or pyrokinetic. Cybernetics are the best way to be okay with vacuum. And, of course, quantum immortality>biological immortality because it protects from giant blades of doom.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17887 on: January 06, 2014, 11:21:19 am »

((Piecewise actually said that there's more than one Timmy Tear left. Just thought you guys might want to know.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17888 on: January 06, 2014, 11:58:07 am »

((There is only one listed in idiots in space.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17889 on: January 06, 2014, 12:04:03 pm »

((What makes you think we have all of them?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17890 on: January 06, 2014, 12:12:55 pm »

((Besides some of them probably remaining back where Timmy explodificated himself out of our universe, I think of the ones the HMRC had picked up, all but one were used up. At least, that's what I recall.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17891 on: January 06, 2014, 12:13:50 pm »

((Weren't a few handed off to the HMRC science team?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17892 on: January 06, 2014, 12:24:59 pm »

((And didn't Timmy, you know, plate an entire room with them? If I recall correctly, the ones we got were just a few that someone pried off the floor.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17893 on: January 06, 2014, 01:36:29 pm »

((Just imagine if some other enterprising adventurer into the Snowglobe brought back an armload of them!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17894 on: January 06, 2014, 01:38:41 pm »

((I'm sure the universe would have imploded by now if that had happened, so we should be good.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 1191 1192 [1193] 1194 1195 ... 1256