Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1184 1185 [1186] 1187 1188 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3945481 times)

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Combat Teams
« Reply #17775 on: January 02, 2014, 06:57:44 pm »

Burn excessively. What a lovely action that is.

((Hehe. Felix is extremely paranoid and prone to violence when it comes to non-human organics. The only reason he hasn't already emptied the flamethrower's fuel tank is because he's also disciplined and Morul gave a direct order.))

Keep an eye on Xan and the tendril-creature. If the tendril-creature becomes hostile, burn it to ash.
If Xan becomes hostile, spray both him and the tendril-creature with the flamethrower while backing away, then if Xan is unaffected use my amp to attempt to freeze a sphere 30cm (~1 foot) in diameter, centered on Xan's head.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17776 on: January 02, 2014, 07:42:36 pm »

"Hrmmmm. It seems I was correct about Xan. Lets see if that extends to us. Cover me."

Lower myself down to the fourteenth floor, and examine the flesh where the laser cut. Is it cauterized? Test putting pressure on the meat moss. If it seems like I hurt it, take the pressure off.

((Next up in a long list of hilariously bad ideas...))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17777 on: January 02, 2014, 07:48:23 pm »

((So what exactly are we trying to communicate with here?))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17778 on: January 02, 2014, 07:54:02 pm »

((It's the aftermath of an organowhatever amp overload. One of our teammates got caught in it and is now a very mutated thing. Whether or not he is separate from the meat moss on the walls in up in the air, but he is certainly not anything resembling human. The rest is either some Zerg creep esque goo, or it's a large living organisim. Long story short, we know jack shit about it, except it's organic, and is shaking appendages with Xan.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17779 on: January 02, 2014, 07:54:54 pm »

((Who wants to bet that one of the two somehow get's pregnant because of this?))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17780 on: January 02, 2014, 08:03:46 pm »

((Hence the mood music.))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17781 on: January 02, 2014, 08:08:02 pm »

((Bow chicka bow wow.))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #17782 on: January 02, 2014, 09:13:02 pm »

((Er. When did we use a laser on it? It's completed unharmed at the moment.))

-snip-

>Unless it seems dangerous, I recommend not burning. If only so you don't potentially anger it.

((Additionally, it gathered all of its mass near the eyes. It isn't a layer of flesh over everything anymore, just a big blob with eyes and a tendril.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17783 on: January 02, 2014, 09:14:01 pm »

((Who wants to bet that one of the two somehow get's pregnant because of this?))
((Are you implying that the pregnancy risk is limited to only the two? :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17784 on: January 02, 2014, 09:18:06 pm »

((Remember the giant hole we're in? Cut by a laser. And the walls are still covered in meat, it's just the eyeballs grew out of the meat.))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #17785 on: January 02, 2014, 09:25:29 pm »

((I interpreted it as the hole cut down near the 'meat moss', not through it. It would already have been in 'defensive mode', otherwise.))

The flesh on the 14th floor bubbles and begins to gather near the eyeballs.

(('The flesh on the 14th floor', not 'the flesh near the eyes'.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17786 on: January 02, 2014, 09:37:30 pm »

((Note to self, move brain to chest cavity when I get a chance. And a decomp.
Also the chances of me getting pregnant are low, as that'd have me not eating the fetus.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17787 on: January 02, 2014, 10:41:00 pm »

How am I feeling? is the blurriness still present? If so, head back to check in with the Doc, accepting Miyamoto's help if needed. Otherwise, continue rock-throwing and exploring.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17788 on: January 03, 2014, 12:41:19 am »

((I'd just call him X. Which has always pretty much had connotations with the unknown.))
((What's wrong with Xan, anyways?))

((That'd be a speech roll. See what Charles did to Mesk.
And all the other times he overshot before he got a decomp, really.))
((Doesn't rule out it interpreting that as a proposal.
Or an attack...))

Also the chances of me getting pregnant are low, as that'd have me not eating the fetus.))
((You have terrible maternal instincts. If you do get pregnant, any child that resulted would need to be removed by Child Services to a foster home. Possibly before birth.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17789 on: January 03, 2014, 01:04:38 am »

Get ready to dodge.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 1184 1185 [1186] 1187 1188 ... 1256