Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1169 1170 [1171] 1172 1173 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943449 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: BRIEEEEEEFFFFFFFF
« Reply #17550 on: December 18, 2013, 12:31:07 am »

((Do not annoy someone four size categories larger, who has double-digit DR, fiery breath, and spells that best those of the greatest mages.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17551 on: December 18, 2013, 12:33:21 am »

((Do not annoy someone four size categories larger, who has double-digit DR, fiery breath, and spells that best those of the greatest mages.))
((Who happens to be in the body of a small child. And constantly feels inadequate and useless. Because so far that's exactly what he is :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17552 on: December 18, 2013, 12:35:28 am »

((Who happens to be in the body of a small child. And constantly feels inadequate and useless. Because so far that's exactly what he is :P))
((I am not my character. Look to the left.
And if it's a D or a Spore critter, reload then look again.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17553 on: December 18, 2013, 12:47:30 am »

((Yeah, I'm not really intimidated by a golden ampersand.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17554 on: December 18, 2013, 12:52:07 am »

((Wanna compare namesakes?

Ok, lets compare namesakes:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/befell?s=t
http://www.reference.com/example-sentences/befell

Note how over half its uses involve various levels of horrible things happening, then come back to me.))

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17555 on: December 18, 2013, 12:54:22 am »

((Yes, but are things befalling me...or you?
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons. I hear you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.))

((Yeah, I'm not really intimidated by a golden ampersand.))
((When did I add a golden ampersand?
And obviously that's a half-demon gold dragon. Duh. Or a half-gold-dragon demon. Either way, scary.))
Sig

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17556 on: December 18, 2013, 01:00:24 am »

((You are an overgrown lizard. I'm the action of a disaster))

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17557 on: December 18, 2013, 01:05:11 am »

((Lizard? That is not only insulting, but factually as correct as calling you a lizard! Dragons are archosaurs, more closely related to crocodiles and carnosaurs than skinks and snakes. And, again, you pathetic degenerate, your name does not state who will be getting the disaster.))
Sig

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17558 on: December 18, 2013, 01:05:50 am »

((I kindly point out that is enough. If you want to compare names, there are probably better threads for that.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17559 on: December 18, 2013, 01:11:41 am »

((I think we started taking each other way more seriously than intended.))
Sig

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17560 on: December 18, 2013, 01:14:19 am »

((Lizard? That is not only insulting, but factually as correct as calling you a lizard! Dragons are archosaurs, more closely related to crocodiles and carnosaurs than skinks and snakes. And, again, you pathetic degenerate, your name does not state who will be getting the disaster.))
((Oh, sorry Godzilla, I was busy ending civilizations and crushing hopes and dreams across all of space and time. Guess I overlooked proper identification of your class in all that.

Also not really, I'm just having fun with the fake-argument :P))

Indeed, I do this.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17561 on: December 18, 2013, 05:57:19 am »

((You may have double-digit DR, but are you riding a GIANT ASSAULT LASER CAMEL? No? Didn't think so. General Veers out.))
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17562 on: December 18, 2013, 06:43:29 am »

((I feel as though GWG is rather... impassioned... on the subject of dragons. As for myself, I've always been happy being Tack. And thumbtacks are one of the most humble things around.))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17563 on: December 18, 2013, 08:01:36 am »

((New RTD idea: "Vocabulary VS Dragons: The Ultimate Battle!"))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17564 on: December 18, 2013, 10:11:44 am »

((You may have double-digit DR, but are you riding a GIANT ASSAULT LASER CAMEL? No? Didn't think so. General Veers out.))
((...Of course not. Dire camels are roughly as large compared to me as a cat is to a human. How could I ride one?
Also, why?))

((New RTD idea: "Vocabulary VS Dragons: The Ultimate Battle!"))
((...?))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1169 1170 [1171] 1172 1173 ... 1256