Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1159 1160 [1161] 1162 1163 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942778 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: Thor
« Reply #17400 on: November 23, 2013, 11:07:08 pm »

((*Image*))

((Yo, that's the most terrifying PG, gential-less image I've ever seen. A giant naked Uncanny Valley man with four bloody stumps affectionately playing with a naked human-cat hybrid thing in unsettling proximity. When I opened the spoiler, I freaked out. It's a good drawing nonetheless. But damn...

And I thought Lyra became the Nekomimi variety of catgirl, instead of an Anthro. Should've paid more attention, because now instead of kittygirl we have that...person animal thing. (No offense to Lyra.)

I do have to say that the all the actions that Elizas/May have made during their time in the H.R.M.C. seem to be far less creepy and grotesque than most of the other crew. What have they done? Ripped some clothing, grabbed some butts, sex change, promiscuity, enhancement surgery, etc. There was the time when Elizas attempted to take the corpse of some dead crazy soldier, but he was actually just going to make her into some sort of reanimated android sidekick. Meanwhile, compare that to everyone else committing atrocities, having nihilistic self-destructive breakdowns or becoming abominations of the cosmos either of their own volition or not, and comparatively Elizas/May have been tame in their actions.

Also of interest, Amplifiers are now Canon in XCOM.))
((Yeah, I see the comparison and I've seen multiple times where Elizas BURNS AND DIES HORRIBLY in my mind for his evil and atrocious acts. No words can explain how appalled I am of his doings, especially when Skyrunner played? Yeah.

That image? It's all ok.))

I have no idea where I'm supposed to post and the titles of every darn thread is misleading >_>

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: BFEL LOVES CHILD CREAM!
« Reply #17401 on: November 23, 2013, 11:07:14 pm »

((I dunno, they're both horrible mass murderers who tinker with things that should not be tinkered with and have no redeeming qualities.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17402 on: November 23, 2013, 11:08:47 pm »

((I hated Elizas from the start and really wanted to kill him. I hate how his actions are considered "tame". Such a shallow contrast to others' actions are pretty much another tangent.

Transparent enough for you?))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17403 on: November 23, 2013, 11:13:03 pm »

((I dunno, they're both horrible mass murderers who tinker with things that should not be tinkered with and have no redeeming qualities.))
((May and Elizas, or Dr. Who and our Doctor? If the latter, um...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17404 on: November 23, 2013, 11:16:03 pm »

((Latter, from a certain viewpoint.))
Sig! Onol

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: Thor
« Reply #17405 on: November 23, 2013, 11:17:15 pm »

((*Image*))

((Yo, that's the most terrifying PG, gential-less image I've ever seen. A giant naked Uncanny Valley man with four bloody stumps affectionately playing with a naked human-cat hybrid thing in unsettling proximity. When I opened the spoiler, I freaked out. It's a good drawing nonetheless. But damn...

And I thought Lyra became the Nekomimi variety of catgirl, instead of an Anthro. Should've paid more attention, because now instead of kittygirl we have that...person animal thing. (No offense to Lyra.)

I do have to say that the all the actions that Elizas/May have made during their time in the H.R.M.C. seem to be far less creepy and grotesque than most of the other crew. What have they done? Ripped some clothing, grabbed some butts, sex change, promiscuity, enhancement surgery, etc. There was the time when Elizas attempted to take the corpse of some dead crazy soldier, but he was actually just going to make her into some sort of reanimated android sidekick. Meanwhile, compare that to everyone else committing atrocities, having nihilistic self-destructive breakdowns or becoming abominations of the cosmos either of their own volition or not, and comparatively Elizas/May have been tame in their actions.

Also of interest, Amplifiers are now Canon in XCOM.))
((Yeah, I see the comparison and I've seen multiple times where Elizas BURNS AND DIES HORRIBLY in my mind for his evil and atrocious acts. No words can explain how appalled I am of his doings, especially when Skyrunner played? Yeah.

That image? It's all ok.))

I have no idea where I'm supposed to post and the titles of every darn thread is misleading >_>
((What DID s/he do exactly?))
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2 starting soon. Enlist now!
« Reply #17406 on: November 23, 2013, 11:20:49 pm »

((What didn't he do?))
Reason assigned to HMRC: Elizas committed more crimes than would be worth counting. To get an idea, he has:

Massacred an entire Grade School.

Blown up several monuments while tourists were nearby.

Put explosives under a heavily populated building in a metropolitan city, just so it would fall onto the mayor's house.

Turned an entire neighborhood of people, including children and domestic animals, into sex slaves.

Built a torture and interrogation Gulag-esque prison-complex.

Escaped from a temporary prison with some of his minions. Proceeded to escape to a hidden island. Discovering an indigenous population, he enslaved them and forced them to build him a base, and then proceeded to commit Genocide on every one of them when it was complete.

Lit a baby on fire.

Shot an army general, and proceeded to sodomize him as he bled to death.

Made a spin-off version of Crystal Meth and sold the recipe to some troubled youth in a ghetto, causing a drug war and new gangs to form, just because the mayor of that town had insulted him on T.V. once.

Killed a girl and then committed cannibalism on her corpse. ((He claims this to have been his only act of cannibalism. Said that it upset his stomach for the next few days.))

Stolen medications and therapeutic-machines out of a cancer ward, and then sold them on the black market.

Worked on developing a more deadly strain of H.I.V.

Fucked a tiger.

And got a parking ticket.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17407 on: November 23, 2013, 11:22:15 pm »

((Our Doc, I can see, but Who...I've seen all of two episodes, but isn't one of his core rules for himself not killing anyone? Not even Daleks?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17408 on: November 23, 2013, 11:31:49 pm »

((Our Doc, I can see, but Who...I've seen all of two episodes, but isn't one of his core rules for himself not killing anyone? Not even Daleks?))
Probably something about his backstory with the whole time war thing. I dunno, I just browsed a wiki on it once, seen like 2 episodes and it seemed a bit like a less interesting Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy. But thats just me and my limited knowledge.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17409 on: November 23, 2013, 11:33:00 pm »

Blah blah details watching Expendables 2 done wanna explain cause dakka
Sig! Onol

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17410 on: November 23, 2013, 11:39:31 pm »

(( I think that old character description pretty much sums it up. He was literally the worst person imaginable, and he was played straight until his 'final' encounter with the AM, and his actions were hardly tame, just a different sort of abomination. I understand why he drives you up the wall, Tiruin. Did the original character even get on mission before being maimed by the AM? ))

(( Things are starting to wrap up now. I'd post in here, and leave the other thread to the people that just got mutated. If you want to go see the Quantum Anomaly Possibly Known as Grate, I'm sure PW would let you teleport into the blackship that's on it's way there, since you were just milling about the gangway. ))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17411 on: November 23, 2013, 11:40:34 pm »

((Yes. He saw action in Mission 2, taking part in the combat against Erik.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17412 on: November 23, 2013, 11:42:04 pm »

((The May/Elizas background story is a lot more complex than that though.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17413 on: November 24, 2013, 12:02:52 am »

((Don't take it personally! D: I mean, I do like how you made Elizas hateable so that the hate against him is authentic but I don't hate you as a player/person ok? D:

(( Things are starting to wrap up now. I'd post in here, and leave the other thread to the people that just got mutated. If you want to go see the Quantum Anomaly Possibly Known as Grate, I'm sure PW would let you teleport into the blackship that's on it's way there, since you were just milling about the gangway. ))

((I'm just a bit irked that the titles keep on changing and I've lost track of which thread I'm in due to how...erm, unorganized//unformatted it is. >_> Sorry.

And I got lost halfway between 'I got the furry whatsits and Grate back on the ship' and the current time. I will have to ask a summary-in-PM but I am shamed.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17414 on: November 24, 2013, 12:05:56 am »

((Don't take it personally! D: I mean, I do like how you made Elizas hateable so that the hate against him is authentic but I don't hate you as a player/person ok? D:
((For me, part of that is just how over-the-top Elizas is. I mean, yeah, he's a horrible person, but you can't take him seriously when his list of heinous crimes culminates with a parking ticket.

And a summary. Um...well, we took out the threats, but a bit of collateral damage in dealing with the amp user was Grate getting flattened, which was evidently undone with STEPHEN HAWKING's quantum mysticism. Now Grate seems to have quantum immortality. Oh, and the UE overloaded his amp.))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1159 1160 [1161] 1162 1163 ... 1256