Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1158 1159 [1160] 1161 1162 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943657 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: BFEL LOVES CHILD CREAM!
« Reply #17385 on: November 23, 2013, 09:47:42 pm »

((We could repurpose the new Grate as a sandbag dispenser, we just shoot him in the head every time time we need to use a corpse as a sandbag.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17386 on: November 23, 2013, 09:49:28 pm »

((We could repurpose the new Grate as a sandbag dispenser, we just shoot him in the head every time time we need to use a corpse as a sandbag.))
((Or we could just send Grate into the line of fire over and over till the enemy runs out of bullets :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17387 on: November 23, 2013, 09:50:13 pm »

((Or we could just send Grate into the line of fire over and over till the enemy runs out of bullets :P))
((Yeah, but then we'll have to scale up the mountain of corpses.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17388 on: November 23, 2013, 09:51:46 pm »

((Its a pity grate doesnt possess any amps, we could set up a laser execution chamber that constantly dispenses amp filled child skulls.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17389 on: November 23, 2013, 09:52:15 pm »

((The answer to that problem is Xan. And the answer to that problem is probably Grate. So we have a cyclic problem/solution dispenser!

Indeed, I do this.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17390 on: November 23, 2013, 09:54:10 pm »

(( Yes. Yes you did. Now if only PW has also posted the rest of Grate's Speech! I don't want to wait til Monday! :P ))
I would, but I'm too enraged at my computer corrupting a file and losing a ton of work on a new game system I was making. So Now I'm trying to revive it from memory and that means losing things I only sort of remember. Fuck you computer.
(( Aww, bad computer, no torturing PW! We need him to keep playing awesome RTD's  :(

Google Docs is definitely a fair solution to this, though I'd keep a local copy around anyway. The programmer in me wants to suggest using version control software, which is complete and total overkill for a 1-man project :P ))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17391 on: November 23, 2013, 10:02:22 pm »

((I'm guessing, all told, there's in excess of a dozen systems.))
I bounce around between them.

(( Yes. Yes you did. Now if only PW has also posted the rest of Grate's Speech! I don't want to wait til Monday! :P ))
I would, but I'm too enraged at my computer corrupting a file and losing a ton of work on a new game system I was making. So Now I'm trying to revive it from memory and that means losing things I only sort of remember. Fuck you computer.
New game system? Do tell.

Eh...Whats a good byline...

It's like pokemon stadium mixed with Biopunk mixed with perplexicon.  Roughly.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17392 on: November 23, 2013, 10:03:13 pm »

((Its a pity grate doesnt possess any amps, we could set up a laser execution chamber that constantly dispenses amp filled child skulls.))
((Just give him an amp. Then you can do that.))

((The answer to that problem is Xan. And the answer to that problem is probably Grate. So we have a cyclic problem/solution dispenser!
((What would happen if Xan eats one of his corpses anyway?))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17393 on: November 23, 2013, 10:08:27 pm »

(( O.o

Hang on a second while I try and imagine that.
*error, too much blood*
Also, biopunk. What an interesting term, I hadn't heard that one before. It makes me want to save up enough money for a sequencer and a gene gun sometime in the next few decades :P ))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17394 on: November 23, 2013, 10:10:54 pm »

((Sounds interesting and bizarre. As always.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17395 on: November 23, 2013, 10:11:58 pm »

[/quote]
I am so playing that... anything + perplexicon = success.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17396 on: November 23, 2013, 10:40:17 pm »

[/quote]
((ANYTHING? EVEN PEDOPHILIA?

Indeed, I do this.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17397 on: November 23, 2013, 10:47:30 pm »

((...Well that certainly took a disturbing turn. Even considering the context the turn was made, it was still even more disturbing.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17398 on: November 23, 2013, 11:00:27 pm »

[/quote]

Well, perplexicon in that it's a modular system in which the rules and pieces must be discovered via research and SCIENCE!

Although this science being much more the sort of the The Doctor does then trying magic word science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17399 on: November 23, 2013, 11:05:56 pm »

((You then have to deal with the problem of an angry Jim. In fact, a surprising number of ways to abuse neo-Grate involve that.))

((...On one hand, horrible. On the other hand, excuse for me to get an amp!))

((...
Damn.
Can you come up with a game that doesn't sound awesome?))

Well, perplexicon in that it's a modular system in which the rules and pieces must be discovered via research and SCIENCE!

Although this science being much more the sort of the The Doctor does then trying magic word science.
((The Doctor as in "He Who Had His 50th Birthday Today" or as in "Crazy guy on the Sword"?
Either way, sweet.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 1158 1159 [1160] 1161 1162 ... 1256