Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1141 1142 [1143] 1144 1145 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944829 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: Thor
« Reply #17130 on: November 21, 2013, 01:14:23 am »

((Well, considering that I think I'll have a confirmed +2 to amp usage after this mission ... yeah.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #17131 on: November 21, 2013, 01:38:47 am »

Continue tending to the most wounded.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: Who gave stacy another manipulator?
« Reply #17132 on: November 21, 2013, 01:53:18 am »

I ran out of time to finish the post. Will finish it this evening. As a teaser though: Jim and Feyri should be very angry. And judging by Jim's exo roll, he is.
I'm catching up, and thank you Lenglon for the...note in brevity. >.>
                                                         You could've been more around the bush!
Curse this.

Edit: I mean no malice to ya Lenglon :P
...It's just that you are the epitome of note-writing. I mean, out of the blue, I get the most interesting, the most mysterious, the most distressing, and the most tempting note, ever.

...Thanks. :))
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 02:36:51 am by Tiruin »

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #17133 on: November 21, 2013, 02:17:40 am »

((Just gonna exit cryo now))
Joseph crawls groggily out of the cryo pod and dresses using the box of clothes on the floor
"Hello?"
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17134 on: November 21, 2013, 02:59:43 am »

Quote from: Xan->Everyone
Who the hell took the corpse?! I need that thing!

Whoever has the dead people, come over to my location and let me have the bodies. Keep whatever's on them, but I need flesh.

Quote from: Auron to canniballistic muppet
Meet me in the hangar and ill give you my urban executor, just spit out anything technological and stick it in my crate.
head back to the sword with Jack and Michael's bodies slung over each shoulder.
Carry both corpses over to my loot crate and stash Michael and his gear, separate all loot from my Urban Executors body then decapitate him and drop his head in the crate before handing his body over to Xan.

Drag jack over to the infirmary and give him to a nurse then head out after Miyamoto and the others to hunt down the shadow walker.
(do i need to swap threads for this action?)

((Jacks only temp dead right? Also did anyone grab Explodey mcSteamedguts' body?))
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 06:49:00 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17135 on: November 21, 2013, 03:05:19 am »

Quote from: Xan->Auron
Good. I'll be there eventually, just dump the corpse there.

Quote from: Xan-Medic people and/or Stacy the genocidal dancebot
Anyone mind carrying me over to the hangar? I require sustenance.
Sig! Onol

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17136 on: November 21, 2013, 03:17:08 am »

Medical transport coming. Flesh eating monstrosities welcome as long as they don't eat the casualties.

(( Glad to see you're considering returning, Tiruin. You're one of our best role-players and have been a joy to watch play. And there's some good (and very sad) opportunities coming for roleplaying with the most recent turn. ))
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 03:25:48 am by Kriellya »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17137 on: November 21, 2013, 03:18:03 am »

((For a guy who's named his (so far) signature weapon "Gungnir", Anton is pretty awful at the whole "hitting the target" thing.

Next step: invent target-seeking bendy lasers. Lacking that option, a gimballed deflection prism that would track a designated target, reducing aiming error.

Also, poor Grate. I know it sounds wrong, but I was rather hoping that if we have more permadeaths in this mission, it would be one of the veteran characters, going out doing something awesome. People like Grate would get plenty of chances to die in the regular day-to-day. >_>))

Be unconscious. Dream of electric sheep.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17138 on: November 21, 2013, 03:26:25 am »

Medical transport coming. Flesh eating monstrosities welcome as long as they don't eat the casualties.
I'm eating the permanently dead guy. He won't be getting revived anyway.
Sig! Onol

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17139 on: November 21, 2013, 03:27:56 am »

((For a guy who's named his (so far) signature weapon "Gungnir", Anton is pretty awful at the whole "hitting the target" thing.
((mayhaps that's because he does not possess his signature weapon?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17140 on: November 21, 2013, 03:30:41 am »

((Oh by the way, I was rereading the OP and noticed that robot people can reroll a 2 or lower once due to neurophotonic spinal column.
You guys should use that.))
Sig! Onol

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17141 on: November 21, 2013, 03:37:21 am »

((If i discover the pill machine whilst raiding all our dead comrades lockers for loot respectfully cleaning out our deceased comrades lockers, would anybody be willing to eat a pill made by sticking an entire yeti-ant into it?))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17142 on: November 21, 2013, 03:43:06 am »

If you eat Grate, Feyri will vaporize you, Jim will pound the sentience out of you, and afterwards they will feed you to Mesk. You're out of immediate danger, leave our dead alone. I'm sure the Doctor or our mess will have less emotionally relevant biomass for you to eat... And I'm sure they'll get processed into your food eventually.

(( Have any of them gotten a 2 or lower recently? Lowest I see is Miya with a 3=1+1+1
... and oh yeah, Grate had the pill machine...))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17143 on: November 21, 2013, 03:45:55 am »

The child? No, I'm talking about the other one. Did you see the size of the stone Grate got hit by? Nothing useful left of him.
Sig! Onol

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17144 on: November 21, 2013, 03:47:20 am »

((did he have it on him? i thought he left it on the ship before or along with his soon to be mine yeti-ants.))

Pages: 1 ... 1141 1142 [1143] 1144 1145 ... 1256