Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 954 955 [956] 957 958 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937654 times)

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 9: Screwed and Mutinous
« Reply #14325 on: June 04, 2013, 05:45:44 pm »

((Kisame is already on the roof. He's been there for the past few turns.))

"You have to understand, the choice isn't between you staying up on that roof and you getting down to your probably death.
It's a choice between getting down to your possible but improbable death, and being vaporized, sliced through, or otherwise killed. And even if you stave off our assault, we can kill you with hunger. And by then, you won't get any quarter.

Face it, you're not in a position to argue."
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14326 on: June 04, 2013, 05:47:31 pm »

"Brarlghel."*thump*

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #14327 on: June 04, 2013, 05:48:28 pm »

((Huh. I misread his action, I see.

Either way, if my action goes through successfully, all the negotiation and such since is kinda moot. Just sayin'.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14328 on: June 04, 2013, 05:51:11 pm »

Either way, if my action goes through successfully, all the negotiation and such since is kinda moot. Just sayin'.))
((pw has always allowed oppose action posts to take effect, and i'm pretty sure Morul is opposing that action.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14329 on: June 04, 2013, 05:51:40 pm »

((Well, Miyamoto WILL complete his action succesfuly no mater what, so it's just a matter of if he resists or not.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #14330 on: June 04, 2013, 05:54:05 pm »

((pw has always allowed oppose action posts to take effect, and i'm pretty sure Morul is opposing that action.))

((Morul's pulling up the ladder. I'm using my rockets to get up. His action does not contradict mine.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14331 on: June 04, 2013, 05:56:31 pm »

"Hrmm. I agree there is no way off this roof that doesn't end in capture. All I want is a guarantee that my getting off this roof will not end in death."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14332 on: June 04, 2013, 06:04:42 pm »

"Hrmm. I agree there is no way off this roof that doesn't end in capture. All I want is a guarantee that my getting off this roof will not end in death."
"And I can guarantee that it will result in death if you don't agree to come down right now. Face it, improbable is better than certain. Sometimes you just have to trust fate. Although I, for one, will not kill you if you choose correctly." ((Really waiting for Miyamoto/Speech check reply. And I don't have anything to add to persuade Morul down besides restating what I said already. Although a note to Miyamoto when he's reading this: Sorry to put the pressure on you, you don't have to be here all the time. It's okay, and I'm sorry if I make it sound like you should reply immediately.))

((Either way, if my action goes through successfully, all the negotiation and such since is kinda moot. Just sayin'.))
((Well, Miyamoto WILL complete his action succesfuly no mater what, so it's just a matter of if he resists or not.))
((And now we're going to have an update in which Miyamoto brings Morul down without a single problem. That'd be a downer.))
((How did I not think of this before? Oh wait, I did! But seriously, this was too big an opportunity to miss. What kind of a Speech character would I be if I missed an (rare) opportunity like that?))

"Brarlghel."*thump*
((I have no idea what this meant.))
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:07:17 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14333 on: June 04, 2013, 06:07:55 pm »

((Jack just kinda...fell asleep. Then whacked the terminal when he slumped forward.))
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:12:35 pm by Tavik Toth »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14334 on: June 04, 2013, 06:12:07 pm »

"It's not like I'm asking you to forgive me, I'm just asking you to not brutally murder me when I surrender."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14335 on: June 04, 2013, 06:13:53 pm »

((Jack just kinda...fell asleep. Then whacked the terminal when he slumped forward.))
((Hahaha! Ow, that was good comic relief. You just made me laugh imagining that. Well done sir.))

Edit:(( it just seemed so surreal and out of place))
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:38:41 pm by Parisbre56 »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14336 on: June 04, 2013, 06:15:40 pm »

((I imagined it as him frothing at the mouth and smashing stuff.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14337 on: June 04, 2013, 06:25:50 pm »

Just popping in to say that you should really be more specific, Kisame. Murder doesn't cover torture, mutilation, mocking, exile...
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14338 on: June 04, 2013, 06:29:34 pm »

((Pretty funny, yeah.))

"It's not like I'm asking you to forgive me, I'm just asking you to not brutally murder me when I surrender."
"Look, I'll just be honest with you. If this was a regular or even an irregular army, I'll just say yes. But this is HMRC, and I can't answer for every hothead on overdoze. I repeat, you don't get to ask anything, because you've got no good cards on the table. You can't bluff, because you don't have anything to bluff with besides being a minor inconvenience, so you should get off your high horse, stop demanding guarantees, and accept what will come to you. And if I was just a tiny bit more short-sighted, I'd give you that guarantee, but I wouldn't bother to keep it. And that's what any, I repeat, ANY, UWM officer would have done. So you should appreciate my honestly, put down your weapons, and stop resisting.

((Yeah, but I'm pretty set in stone, so I didn't even bother exploiting that. Next time.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14339 on: June 04, 2013, 06:48:11 pm »

"Look at me. 18 years old, and way too old for this shit. I guess we had better manners back then. I'm coming down then."

Head down the ladder. Keep an eye out for any signs of hostile action.
Pages: 1 ... 954 955 [956] 957 958 ... 1256