Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 952 953 [954] 955 956 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937413 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 9: Screwed and Mutinous
« Reply #14295 on: June 04, 2013, 02:19:28 pm »

Private link to Flint: 'Hey man, looking to get you backup soon. But about you and Vich... Can't you guys just make out and get it over with? And what do you have against him anyway? I mean, I wouldn't found his fanclub, but he's been competent enough so far.
Private @ Miyamoto: "Well, it's not something he did to me, it's just... we were talking and he said some things about his past and what he had done and... and I didn't find them right. I didn't find him right. And I made that known to him. Who knows, maybe I... maybe I overreacted a bit, but I'm an actor I always have to keep my feelings in the surface, so sometimes it's hard to keep my mouth shut about some things that bother me, and ethics is one of them. Who knows, maybe what happened in the past can stay in the past. Then again he doesn't seem to care about or regret what he did, what he chose to do. Anyway, I can't make up with him now without losing face, not before I see something out of him. Maybe if we get alone and have a bit of a talk we can, I dunno, make things better or something.

Don't worry though. I've got my mind on the mission. I won't let my personal opinion about others change that or endanger the mission.

You meant make up, right? Not make out. If you meant make out, then, erm... I don't know what gave you that impression but I don't erm... have these kinds of preferences. Not that I have a problem with those people. No wait, that didn't came out right, I erm... I support equal rights for everyone. Yes, that's right, that's what I meant. I just don't want to use my rights... THAT way."

'Nope, I did mean make out. Though 'just make out already and get it over with' was an expression from my home planet, so you might not be familiar with it. It was usually reserved for when a couple was arguing or bickering, yet everyone could see they both knew it was stupid but wouldn't admit it 'cause none wanted to lose face. Although it also works great with 2 guys, 'cause then they'll usually realize how stupid they're acting, or at least their attention will be diverted to the one calling them out. A bit of absurd humor can often defuse heated situations.

Or you will find out they, indeed, were having a homo-erotic relationship, which would make the whole thing just akward. But also very informative...'
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:23:12 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #14296 on: June 04, 2013, 02:48:37 pm »

(Considering the male-to-female ratio around here, it's probably inevitable.)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #14297 on: June 04, 2013, 03:15:22 pm »

Miyamoto, my suit can more than tank gauss rounds, remember? It phases me out so the projectile goes right through. In any case, he probably won't get a chance to shoot.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14298 on: June 04, 2013, 03:31:11 pm »

"Okay fine, I shot the shuttle. But I didn't shoot the pilot, so can we talk like normal non-homicidal people, or is that too much to ask?"

Go grab the ladder and haul it up on the roof. Try not to get shot doing so.

((You shouldn't know Morul did it yet, but I'll just go with the feeds are labeled, so we don't waste a turn.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14299 on: June 04, 2013, 03:38:22 pm »

((The feeds ARE labelled actually. They had the names of the previous team's members before Simus changed them.

And "I shot the shuttle. But I didn't shoot the pilot seat."))

"Erm... I see. Ummm... Thanks for the info. I guess."

(Considering the male-to-female ratio around here, it's probably inevitable.)
((Maybe my next character if I ever make one. I guess it will also makes sense in universe, given the state of the universe and piecewise's inspiration.))
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 04:01:59 pm by Parisbre56 »

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14300 on: June 04, 2013, 04:08:46 pm »

"Not if try to hide on that roof. Honestly? Trying to pull up that ladder? There's more than enough people with rocket pods to subdue you easily, so don't resist and you won't be shot."

Funny that he's asking HMRC convicts to behave like normal non-homicidal people. Especially when they have every right to.

Action Changed ((Didn't even think to use speech before, but at least now I also have an IC excuse.))
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 04:11:29 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14301 on: June 04, 2013, 04:18:21 pm »

"I believe you will find my position to be much more advantageous that you give it credit. Miyamoto's battlesuit can't land up here for fear of crushing our shelter, and considering the shot I just pulled off, you really think I won't be able to disable their pods? And besides, all I have to do is nick their suit, and let the vaccum finish them. So before you try and kill me, take into the account that I could have done a hell of a lot more damage than I did, and still can."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14302 on: June 04, 2013, 04:20:31 pm »

"I wouldn't be so sure...hehehe."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14303 on: June 04, 2013, 04:23:05 pm »

"I don't fear death. Do you?"

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14304 on: June 04, 2013, 04:24:17 pm »

"Nope. Oh and have you forgotten about oh, I don't know, lasers?"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14305 on: June 04, 2013, 04:29:54 pm »

"No, but for you to shoot me, you have to see me. I don't have that problem."

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14306 on: June 04, 2013, 04:30:41 pm »

"Hehehehe."

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14307 on: June 04, 2013, 04:30:51 pm »

"Jack, let me handle the talking. And Morul, you're still missing out on manipulators.

Look, you're still up against 14 people, and even all you say is true, we can easily starve you out. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish my resisting, but it's not worth it."
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14308 on: June 04, 2013, 04:34:06 pm »

@Tavik: "Relax. Miyamoto has enough armor to survive MY laser and is very skilled at flying. He'll have him down in a jiffy. It's not like he needs to land on the base."

@Morul: "What you have sir are bullets and the belief that when you run out of bullets you will be safe, cause if you're not you won't have time to reload. So you'd better give up now before you get hurt and needlessly endanger the life of your comrades further."

((EDIT 20/7/2013: I was rereading this and noticed there was no glow in my speech here. And I just had to fix it.))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 07:01:45 pm by Parisbre56 »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14309 on: June 04, 2013, 04:35:38 pm »

"I understand. It's just the rest of us I'm worried about."
Pages: 1 ... 952 953 [954] 955 956 ... 1256