Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 938 939 [940] 941 942 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939990 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 9: What?
« Reply #14085 on: May 22, 2013, 02:40:58 pm »

Go for it. Then close them again after searching.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #14086 on: May 22, 2013, 04:05:19 pm »

"Hmm... probably better to leave this to the professionals."
Divide the organs and place each into a specimen jar with preservative fluid.  Take samples of the shell, flesh, fluid, and anything else that may be of interest to the scientists on Paracelsus' Sword as well.  Place the jars into cold storage.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #14087 on: May 22, 2013, 05:11:48 pm »

If it is a carbon-containing compound (though not ones that are already oxidised, eg. carbon dioxide).
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14088 on: May 22, 2013, 05:44:58 pm »

((If the ore has non-oxidized carbon in it, will it still burn up?))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14089 on: May 22, 2013, 05:56:17 pm »

(The following comment takes place right after the glass began to retract): "Put a drone to record and run? We shouldn't miss out on footage."
After that I begin jogging away from the lake, activating my exaggerated movements and switching to running with exaggerated movements mode if the rest of the team follows. I look back from time to time to have the footage of the event in case if no drone gets left back, and no one stays to record.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 11:13:27 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14090 on: May 22, 2013, 09:45:41 pm »

Oooooh shit team

"FUCKING RUN! THAT THING MIGHT EXPLODE!" Bishop yells over his shoulder as he books it away from the lake.

Run away and look for cover!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14091 on: May 23, 2013, 06:29:28 am »

(He may have been spirited off to the land of pastel colored, deformed, sentient horse-like creatures.)

((Oh how I wish sometimes that I could launch an ICBM in there and be done with it.

So yeah, if anyone currently inside the base has no idea what to do, you could help by building that stuff.))

'Hey Lukas,I'm gonna try to collect some specimens, wanna help out?'

Head deeper into the forest, Try to find a tower thick enough to support my weight, but which also has one or several beetles on it. If there's one not more than 5-10 meters above ground, try to climb up, pry one of and toss it to Lukas. Also, check how the local wildlife responds to our presence, especially the more mobile animals.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #14092 on: May 23, 2013, 06:46:30 am »

Lukas Red team

Lukas was dozing off but woke up when Miyamoto asked for his attention. "Of course! Let's go bug hunting."

Follow Miyamoto... and his instructions

((Oh dear, I think your plan will involve some dex roles, including from my side...Dex isn't Lukas' strong side.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14093 on: May 23, 2013, 06:55:34 am »

"Running seems pretty good to me."

Run. Take Cover.
In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14094 on: May 23, 2013, 07:51:18 am »

((I think I've voiced it sometime before, but is it possible for our leader to control Sean for now until he comes back? I mean, it's only fair that many people don't get stuck because of one, and Miyamoto is his superior. So how about that?))

"Huh, so no recording the event then."

Novices. Just throwing the tokens away.

Ideally, we'll need to install the cameras on our backs ready to record, this turning my head is really getting in me. And we'll need to have a drone ready to record at any moment, so we could just put it on the ground and run away, without the need to install anything. I will need to see about catalyzing that.
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14095 on: May 23, 2013, 10:17:22 am »

Sorry, Blue team is currently in "Shit mode" so you're not closing 10 miles to join them in one turn.
How about in two turns?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #14096 on: May 23, 2013, 10:45:52 am »

((Seeing as I seem to have a habit of disappearing, I hereby give RC the authority to take control of Anton whenever I'm slowing people down. The font is limegreen italic, and he does most of his thinking out loud. I'm currently literally lost as to what I was supposed to be doing. >_<))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14097 on: May 23, 2013, 01:14:13 pm »

((Seeing as I seem to have a habit of disappearing, I hereby give RC the authority to take control of Anton whenever I'm slowing people down. The font is limegreen italic, and he does most of his thinking out loud. I'm currently literally lost as to what I was supposed to be doing. >_<))

((Thanks. I had thought of asking PW if I could post an action for you, but decided against it cause it felt wrong using characters that aren't my own without their consent/knowledge. That being said, I can't promise I won't horribly abuse your character for fun and profit.
Hopefully I can interpret and represent his complex and layered character truthfully. ))

Anton action: Start building the stuff Red team is waiting for. Start with 5 sturdy metal boxes of varying size, then try to make a strong net. Also see if it's possible to construct a net launcher that uses compressed gas.

'I LIKE PONIES! ESPECIALLY THE ANTROPOMORPHIC ONES! TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE!

ROW ROW BUILD THE BAWKSES!

((Nailed it.))
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 02:54:42 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14098 on: May 23, 2013, 05:01:55 pm »

hide from the religious nutbag
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14099 on: May 23, 2013, 08:03:33 pm »

Make sure I have my gauss rifle handy, and watch the skies.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 938 939 [940] 941 942 ... 1256