Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 822 823 [824] 825 826 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942392 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: On the highway out of Hell.
« Reply #12345 on: February 22, 2013, 12:36:49 pm »

Help Jobasio out.

"Hey, Fucker. Use your vision modes to try to scan that ship." Milno says, pointing towards the UWM shuttle - to which part of the team is apparently moving to - with his head. "It is probably immune to that kind of scanning, but trying may be worth it."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12346 on: February 22, 2013, 01:04:31 pm »

((Steal the UWM ship! Also call dibs on ownership if you take it.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12347 on: February 22, 2013, 01:15:34 pm »

((Remember, this thing has interstellar capabilities, so we can use it to escape the HMRC.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12348 on: February 22, 2013, 01:16:36 pm »

((But probably not the UWM, it should be noted.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12349 on: February 22, 2013, 01:17:15 pm »

((Assuming one of you knows how to fly the damn thing, of course.  Also, Steve's got a nice range on that zap of his.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12350 on: February 22, 2013, 01:18:30 pm »

((And pretty good range on those cannons of his.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12351 on: February 22, 2013, 01:34:26 pm »

((We can use it as support or something.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12352 on: February 22, 2013, 01:53:35 pm »

"Somehow this ship makes me think of a...walking...fish?" "what?"

scan surroundings by good old fashion looking at it. then lighten the mood by doing some mad flips with my severed leg.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12353 on: February 22, 2013, 01:56:42 pm »

((If the HMRC actually tried to commandeer a ship that isn't automated like the shuttle, it is probable that really, really terrible things would happen to them. And the trouble with escaping the UWM is that pretty much the only alternatives you have are Rebel or Quiet Worlds, neither of which are likely to provide much in terms of help in either a medical or any other sense. So, we could try it, but both Feyri and Faith (as well as Bruce) are likely to be toast in that case.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12354 on: February 22, 2013, 02:04:47 pm »

((Well, not everyone would go- Lars wants to return to the Most Holy Steve, and Jim wants his woman saved and made into a woman-bot he can "interface" with.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12355 on: February 22, 2013, 02:09:13 pm »

(Nope. As far as I'm aware both Tiruin and myself want Feyri back as close to normal as she can be. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12356 on: February 22, 2013, 02:10:51 pm »

((Given explosive decompression, you may not have much choice.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12357 on: February 22, 2013, 02:13:20 pm »

(Well, we'll see. Just saying my intentions are to make sure she stays as human as possible. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12358 on: February 22, 2013, 02:19:33 pm »

((I swear if I don't only die, but also die on the first mission anyone has ever escaped from the H.M.R.C. on I'm going to be very angry, and sad, mostly sad.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12359 on: February 22, 2013, 02:20:39 pm »

((Don't forget a completely avoidable death via allied gutting. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 822 823 [824] 825 826 ... 1256