Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 777 778 [779] 780 781 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937540 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Bad With Children
« Reply #11670 on: January 26, 2013, 05:03:40 am »

("But I really kinda want to." Best line. XD And I'm not explaining that to Feyri, she can google it when we get back to the ship if she wants. :3)

"Bunch of assholes here as well," Jim sighed. After a moment to focus, he picked up the nearest non-Miyamoto - or non-teammate in general for that matter - heavy object he could find and chucked it at the hostiles.

You spend a few seconds looking for mesk, but failing that, you decide that you'll just go WWF style and Give them the chair. And the desk, the computer,the filing cabinet and every fucking other thing not nailed down.

[exo:3+1+1]

You jerk your hands into the air and every bit of office furniture in the Patient SC floats into the air.

"You all might wanna get down." You shout at your teammates, "BECAUSE HULKAMANIA'S RUNNING WILD!"

You psychically hurl the assembled junk straight through the wall like an office supply shotgun. You then flop straight onto your back, your vision hazy with math and twitching amp hallucinations.

Stacy, Team C DJ, Imaging Department.

Stacy slaps himself straight across the faceplate.

"Stay positive, Stacy! You are not getting shot! Eviscerated, yes. Infected, yes. But most definitely not shot! Well, not right now, anyway. Doesn't sound like the rest are having the same kind of luck, though!"

Get images from imaging. All the imaging images from imaging.

"I'm hearing fire and shooting. Does anyone need any help? I think I might be able to heat-slice somebody if you want me to. Or do you want a peaceful resolution of some kind?"

[aux:4]
You do some technobabble to the future space buttons and science out some pictures. Yay pictures. Hopefully its not just scans of people's asses like last time.

Team B: Lars, Chaplain

Despite the urge to charge, perhaps for now prayer, as always, is the best answer.

"O Ingram, guide the bullets of our soldiers to their fleshy destinations!  O Pathmas, may your favor be generally in our favor!  O Steve, may your light shine ever upon us!

Pray!  Also don't get shot because I have a peashooter and they have the real guns and armor suits and robot bodies et cetera

"Dear magic space gods, please stop the bullets from hitting us so much. I think You've made your point that we should stop touching ourselves at night; frankly it's getting a bit silly at this point. I promise that if you make it so that we all have a maximum of like...fou..three bullets in our chest, torso area at the end of this, then I'll even stop thinking about the armory master when I do it too.

But if you don't I'm gonna do it really freaking hard while I bleed to death. "

Amen.

((serves me right for trying to get in first.))

"I seem to be on the ground" "yep" "Not good?" "nah"

"JUMPIN JESUS ON A POGO STICK THIS HURTS "remember kids, always look where you're going"
"I'm going to be needing our nearest equivelent of medic here!

attempt crawl to safety. When in relative safety, attempt to summon any leftover power from the timmy tear to heal me
"Don't you fail me now, tommy"

((does my mkII suit make it so I don't bleed out from my leg stump? or will I have to cauterize it?))
Wait, you have a mk II? Lemme read...well give me cake and call me by my proper name, you do. In that case:

You fairly easily crawl to the safety of the laundry room, and there attempt to summon the help of the dark god known only as Timmy. It doesn't work, unsurprisingly.

Over radio to everybody: "shit, we found the doctors and they don't like it. I need someone to grab Pancaek and drag him out NOW. Flint and Faith, you get him out of there, you guys are somewhat armored. Lucas, get in here and cover them please. Everybody else, get ready to engage, but not yet. I'll try to reason with them first.

Hang in there buddy, we'll get you outta here."

Go forward, blocking the view to the rest of the Team. Yell following at maximum speaker volume:

"Goddamnit, we are here to evacuate you! We won't kill you and there will be no repercussions. Just stop shooting, we have already evacuated the other floors. The disease has been contained. At least just listen to me."

If that doesn't do it, grab the nearest man by his shirt, hold him in front of me like a shield, and declare following:

"NOW YOU WILL FRAKKING LISTEN TO ME OR I'LL BREAK HIS SPINE AND USE IT TO STRANGLE YOU ALL. I WIlL KILL YOU ALL SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY IF YOU DON'T STOP SHOOTING NOW."

You don't have time to action your do, because someone nukes the fucking room with office furniture and everything gets lost in a haze of plaster dust, particle board and errant troll dolls and desk top ball clackers.

((Then it hit me that the screaming, etc. comes out over the comms.))
"May, can we delay the uh... revolution a bit and try and help the guys who're being shot at?"
Cautiously approach the combat area. At arrival, try and scope up without being noticed, and prepare a shot. Don't fire yet.

Make sure outer speakers are off.

"Hey, what the hell happened?"
The shooting appears to have stopped by the time you get there. Bloody typical. Although, you do get to see a rather strange scene of Miyamoto stuck in a wall, jim spazzing out on the ground and lars  struggling to undo his pants while screaming curses at the ceiling.

"Oh yeah. So this is happening."

Name:Flint - Team C - Hospital, Surgery

((For some reason I was 100% sure there was someone still alive in surgery. How was the door locked if there was no-one alive inside to lock it? Ow well, must have been aliens.))

Flint sighed."What did you do now Pancaek?"

Run to the squishy people getting shot and flamed as fast as possible. Protect the squishy people getting shot and flamed with my shield and even my body if I have to (injured get priority). Leave some room for Faith (or anyone else) to take the wounded to safety. EDIT: Jim also counts as squishy people.

@Faith: "Faith, I'm going to be the mobile cover. Can you help the wounded while I protect them?"

You clink clank your ironmanish way down the path to bullet town. But hark, is that the sound of being too late to be helpful because jim fucking brain bulleted his way out of trouble again? SURE FUCKING IS.

"I don't think these suits will stand up against that," Faith said, eying the way the room was just sort of exploding under gauss fire. Like, actual gauss fire. "But I guess if Miyamoto's tanking for us...

Also, I can stop you from bleeding out, Pancaek, but that might infect you with the plague. So, you know. Might want to look into alternate medical providers, if we even have any."

If Miyamoto or Flint are blocking bullet death, help drag Pancaek to safety.

NO!

NOOOOOO!

You are too late to be of use! Pancaeks have been covered in the delicious syrup of saving their own ass through the use of magic snip snip technology. You can just keep standing there looking pretty and shielding yourself from the unwanted sexual advances of the universe at large, pancaek's got this whole not bleeding out thing handled.

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

Get to Pancaek's position.  Figure out what to do with him.

(Dynamic bonus activate!)

You look at Pancaek.

"Oh, I know just what to do with you, little man."

You lean in close

"I'm gonna practice medicine on you. And I'm not gonna be gentle."

Seeing Jim move around with a unsettling look on his robo-face, Bishop decides to do the smart thing before things get out of hand.

"I think it may be time for agressive negotiation. Go get 'em little fella! Try not to get shot too much!"

Boot Mesk out into the corridor and thereby near Jim so he won't use me as a human missile. Grab something reflective to poke around the corner to see how things are going and keep a nice distance from a quick and nasty death.

You grab a nice reflective piece of drywall and use it to get a look at whats happening around the corner.

"GADZOOKS! They've turned into drywall!"

Move out to the active firing zone (that is, the fight).

Jim, should I get my last grenade ready? It's the nastiest one I've got.

You walk into the laundry room and crawl into a dryer.

[Team B Leader=Milno]

Milno started to walk towards the shootout area, stopping to watch leisurely as Miyamoto is pelted with gauss shells.
"Will you try to convince them to stop firing when the guys with guns start reloading or will you give up?"

Watch the shootout.
Spoiler: B Team (click to show/hide)

You watch the shoot out and come to the conclusion that Desks are very effective projectiles.

Team D - Lukas - Hospital Lobby

Lukas hears Miyamoto's message over the comm. "Let's go Sambo. There is no more time for cool handshakes."

Lukas drags Sambo with him towards Miyamoto's location. He makes sure to leave Sambo at a spot close the location of incident, but clear of any serious danger. He tries to take in a tactical position himself. Preferably somewhere where he can see the enemy but where he is still difficult to hit. Activate laser drones.

By the time mr.killah robot gets to the battle after crawling his big robot ass around for a few minutes everything is already over. Or at least the firing stopped. Maybe they're still in there, just hiding. You've heard Doctors do tend to get spooked when someone fucking throws a desk into their skulls.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11671 on: January 26, 2013, 05:30:02 am »

(XD)

Jim decides now is a good time to take a break. Relax a bit.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11672 on: January 26, 2013, 05:31:21 am »

"Oh damnit Jim, was that really neccesary? I mean, I'm sure I could've... Nevermind."

Look around, asses the damage. If anyone is still alive, take their weapons away (stuff them in my backpack) and say following:

"And this is what you get when you anger the psychic robots people. You guys ready to surrender yet?"

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #11673 on: January 26, 2013, 05:32:39 am »

Team D - Lukas

Keep laser drones ready and explore the space where the enemies were supposed to stand a few seconds ago. If Lukas sees enemy movement, he fires his gauss cannon.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11674 on: January 26, 2013, 05:36:21 am »

"Sorry. I felt it best to limit casualties on our side," Jim said, making no effort to move. "Which I certainly did. Perhaps a bit too zealously. Ah, well. At least we're all still alive and well. Most of us. I thought I saw someone crawl away with half a leg. Maybe someone should go find him and take care of him," he said, unaware that Mesk was already on it.

(PW, I have to ask. Not counting Pyro's first character since he's dead, do I have the largest kill count in the current HMRC roster? Because I seem to habitually slaughter large groups of people purely on accident. XD)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11675 on: January 26, 2013, 05:53:47 am »

"Oh great. Fucking great." said Flint after seeing the destruction "I keep asking myself why they didn't just  nuke the place from orbit. I'm going to go away now because you might decide to set the room on fire or something." And with that he started moving towards the morgue. At least Jim probably wouldn't attack corpses and cut them to pieces with a meat cleaver or something. Would he? "*grumble* Stupid Jim exploding rooms of the hospital, acting like he's invincible, not letting us do our job *grumble*"

Go to administration. What's it look like? Any incriminating files, important people, walls with gibberish scribbled on them, videos of alien vivisections? Oh and be on the lookout for traps.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 06:12:17 am by Parisbre56 »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #11676 on: January 26, 2013, 06:36:48 am »

((I LIVE! for now...))

"holy shit I'm alive!" "Barely" "shut it, grumpy" "I'm just saying, you've got a leg and half, there's this scary dude who's gonna "practice medicine" and the elevator up is broken. I think you're pretty screwed" "you mean 'we', right?" "nah, I'm just a figment of your broken mind, I'll be fine"

"I call dibs on one of their weapons, preferably the one that shot me"

Pancaek looks to Mesk and whimpers slightly. "So how's your track record with first aid? are you even qualified? please be gentle..."

Let mesk do his thing, then look for something to use as a crutch

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11677 on: January 26, 2013, 07:57:28 am »

Stacy, Team C DJ, Not Participating In This Shootout, Hoping For Lack Of Asses.

"Okay, please be something more useful than a bunch of ass-scans. Please."

Look at what is in all probability a bunch of ass-scans. Obtain flavorful information regardless of contents.

"Then again, a bunch of ass-scans may come in handy. I will need a projector, however."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11678 on: January 26, 2013, 08:38:08 am »

"Hey, I just got an idea. Someone who knows about doctoristry can take some asssca- I mean chest scans of someone who is sick, compare it with the scans of the dead guys and see how far the disease has progressed. Maybe they can even use the time it took for the sick person to get at this level of sickness to extrapolarizate... you know... how much time they have left before... you know..."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11679 on: January 26, 2013, 01:58:20 pm »

"Hey, I just got an idea. Someone who knows about doctoristry can take some asssca- I mean chest scans of someone who is sick, compare it with the scans of the dead guys and see how far the disease has progressed. Maybe they can even use the time it took for the sick person to get at this level of sickness to extrapolarizate... you know... how much time they have left before... you know..."

"I believe the datachip I hacked for Simus said that the time between infection and death vary wildly, so I doubt that would work. Nice idea though."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11680 on: January 26, 2013, 02:17:40 pm »

[Team B Leader=Milno]

Milno stares at Lars for a while before turning to Jim.
"Hey. Anything else worth of notice aside from the medic death squad? And did the religious freak hit his head? Repeatedly?"

Spoiler: B Team (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #11681 on: January 26, 2013, 02:29:02 pm »

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

"Ehehehehe..."
Practice medicine on him.  Gentleness optional.
(By practice medicine I mean practice medicine, not "practice medicine".)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11682 on: January 26, 2013, 03:35:02 pm »

"Not that I saw before the bullets started flying. You're welcome to check it out yourself though. And I don't know. He may just be in some kind of religious frenzy," Jim said.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11683 on: January 26, 2013, 04:05:40 pm »

((Won't be able to post for a few days, SC has control.))

Well, that was effective, Jim.

Go in and see if any still live, and take what I can from those who do not.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 08:21:04 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11684 on: January 26, 2013, 05:15:50 pm »

Try to use magical feely powers to evaluate lungs. See if I can diagnose anything else about myself while I'm at it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 777 778 [779] 780 781 ... 1256