Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 774 775 [776] 777 778 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937215 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Bad With Children
« Reply #11625 on: January 23, 2013, 03:01:01 pm »

"Yeah, and when we leave this level, we're going deeper. If as you say you don't have much longer, you need to be going up and not down. Maybe they can treat you up there. I mean, if you really want to stick around, I'm not going to try to order you otherwise, but as a friend I'm telling you that you would be better off seeing if they can do anything for you before continuing on. Either way, we need to figure out who among us is the best at electronic repair and send them back that way to see about the elevator. Have anyone in mind?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11626 on: January 23, 2013, 03:11:27 pm »

"Yeah, and when we leave this level, we're going deeper. If as you say you don't have much longer, you need to be going up and not down. Maybe they can treat you up there. I mean, if you really want to stick around, I'm not going to try to order you otherwise, but as a friend I'm telling you that you would be better off seeing if they can do anything for you before continuing on. Either way, we need to figure out who among us is the best at electronic repair and send them back that way to see about the elevator. Have anyone in mind?"

"Yeah, I know I'll be just a sack of meat after this disease hits harder. I'll ask to be dropped the level above." he answered, walking towards the hospital. "And I have no idea about who's the best techie. If shit goes down we can always try brute force afterwards."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11627 on: January 23, 2013, 03:25:18 pm »

Jim sighed. "Me neither. Mesk, maybe. Also Simus. I'm not sure. Can you ask around and see who's got the necessary skills? I'm already scouting ahead for more danger."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11628 on: January 23, 2013, 10:28:10 pm »

"I'll protect you, baby." you whisper, " If anyone tries to hurt you I'll,"  You flex one mighty synthflesh arm, "Take'em to the Gun show."
((This is the best thing ever and I have no regrets.))

Let me just roll youse some invisible dice and....

Yeah, the sum total of your medical experience tells you that you could probably turn his pelvis into a hat.
((Also this.))

"Now this is utterly bizarre. They seem to have, er... walled off the labs, I guess? Maybe even completely filled them in, I don't know. Or that map we found was wrong or intended for the future...

But yeah, I might as well broadcast. They must know we're in here from the entrance going off anyway.

Attention any survivors, this is an HMRC task force under the command of a UWM first responder. We are here to evacuate any survivors and deal with any hostiles as we see fit. If anyone's still alive in there, please let us know about it."

Broadcast another futile We Come In Peace message, examine entrances to Physical Therapy and/or Administration, whichever I can reach from Patient SC and Laundry.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11629 on: January 23, 2013, 10:34:12 pm »

"Google maps would be flipping a shit if they saw the state of these maps..." Bishop mutters quietly as he walks casually through the abandoned halls, pausing to give a bland comment to Simus as he walks past. "Well, what do you know. ANOTHER alien virus that completely messes up the human body and mind. What else is new?"

As he keeps walking he stops and sees a certain religious doctor about to do something gross to a human body.

"Hey, I have to put up with you crazies for the rest of this mission and I don't need you to walk around wearing a hat made from some dead person! It'll just freak out the normal people we're supposed to be saving, so cut that shit out!"

Slap Lars up the back of the helmet and stop him from doing something gross and inappropiate. Then check out that nearby door for traps/explosives before someone busts it open.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11630 on: January 23, 2013, 10:35:36 pm »

Liberate Scotland.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11631 on: January 23, 2013, 10:40:27 pm »

Slap Lars up the back of the helmet and stop him from doing something gross and inappropiate. Then check out that nearby door for traps/explosives before someone busts it open.
((Just posting here to point out an exoskeleton-powered slap may cause real damage to Lars if not outright break his spine depending on rolls, and he's a member of my team. Also, he isn't doing harm to anyone.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11632 on: January 23, 2013, 10:41:52 pm »

((Also since when is wearing a man's pelvis as a jaunty hat gross and inappropriate? :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11633 on: January 23, 2013, 10:45:13 pm »

((Also since when is wearing a man's pelvis as a jaunty hat gross and inappropriate? :P))
((There's also that. Fine gentlemen would most likely kill to have a pelvis hat and Lars didn't even have to do the killing.))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11634 on: January 23, 2013, 11:12:52 pm »

Liberate Scotland.
Observe.

Think over the mission so far. Have there been any trends, other than people going loony and trying to slaughter eachother? Anything we can tell from the bodies, etc.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 11:26:47 pm by Spinal_Taper »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11635 on: January 23, 2013, 11:23:12 pm »

Faith, if the labs are just walled off, I can get us in.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11636 on: January 23, 2013, 11:56:06 pm »

((I like the fact that Team C is turning into superhero crazyhero squad. Stacy is DJ Cookman, Pancaek is Spoonman the Burninator, Flint is Iron Man the Doorbreaker... Now we just need Feyri to pick a superhero name and costume, then buy some modular mechas and merge with Gilgamesh to utilize our ultimate form, power rangers style. I call dibs on the Milno-mecha!))

((If I'm the centerpiece of a zord-like concoction, then I can assure you we will NOT form a milnobot. Maybe a giant badger or something. Yeah, badgers are nice.

Also, team C, be sure to pick the limb you would like to be the most in a giant mecha.))
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 12:01:49 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11637 on: January 24, 2013, 12:11:07 am »

Brother Lars's lower lip quivers.  "But... the Great Glorious Steve would love such a hat!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11638 on: January 24, 2013, 12:19:55 am »

Milno noticed an exchange through the comms and decided to discover what it was all about.
"What now? Someone trying something crazy again?"
>Yes?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11639 on: January 24, 2013, 12:26:40 am »

Bishop sighs and flips his faceplate up to show Lars his best simpathetic face, which is to say it's not very good right now given the subject matter.

"Look, I'm sure he'll get a laugh out of it on some level, but he prioritizes the misson over what he likes, right? And right now our mission is to get the citizens out of here and wearing a hat made out of one of them isn't going to help. You can make one when we are done clearing out this facility if you really want to, ok?"
Pages: 1 ... 774 775 [776] 777 778 ... 1256