Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 759 760 [761] 762 763 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3938793 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Bad With Children
« Reply #11400 on: January 14, 2013, 03:10:34 pm »

((Wait, didn't that civilian on the second floor give you a data chip and told you to keep it hidden from the UWM? Don't you want to check whatever incriminating evidence or life saving tips it has before you try to reestablish contact with command?))

((No, he just gave me a chip, I don't remember him saying to keep it hidden from the UWM.

Even if he did, the contact would be temporary, to download the map and relay instructions. It would presumably be lost upon my return.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11401 on: January 14, 2013, 03:25:21 pm »

((Ah. OK. Just making a suggestion. Didn't mean to push you or force you or anything.))
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 03:27:12 pm by Parisbre56 »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #11402 on: January 14, 2013, 04:07:34 pm »

"Just watch out for those flamethrower wielding doctors. If they burnt down C block imagine what they did to their own hospital."

"Bah, I'd like to see those assholes attack us with their cobbled together p.o.s's." He strokes his flamethrower "We've got superior firepower"

"oh, FIREpower, how very clever" "oh shut it, nothing's ever good enough for you"

Follow the team into the hospital, walk with Miyamoto at the front

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11403 on: January 14, 2013, 04:15:02 pm »

((No, he just gave me a chip, I don't remember him saying to keep it hidden from the UWM.))
(("Bet those bastards are watching through you, aren't they? Well, lemme just walk into you to press this into your hand. Such weapons are best kept from prying eyes. By which I mean the sidearm, of course, not the datachip I said nothing about and didn't let you see."))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11404 on: January 14, 2013, 05:09:57 pm »

((No, he just gave me a chip, I don't remember him saying to keep it hidden from the UWM.))
(("Bet those bastards are watching through you, aren't they? Well, lemme just walk into you to press this into your hand. Such weapons are best kept from prying eyes. By which I mean the sidearm, of course, not the datachip I said nothing about and didn't let you see."))

((Correction: Nothing explicit about keeping it from them.

Besides, like I said, I'd probably lose contact again, if I manage to contact them at all. And I'm only going if my team wants me to. So, still plenty of opportunity.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11405 on: January 14, 2013, 07:13:09 pm »

Wait w/ Milno

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11406 on: January 14, 2013, 10:44:30 pm »

"Graveyard shift it is then. Watch out for crazy doctors, and yes, that includes you Mesk. Even if you aren't a doctor." Bishop stated bluntly. "Make sure to keep an eye out for whatever is jamming the signal to command. We need to disable that device ASAP, so let me know when you've found what you may think it might be and send me a visual feed so I can look at it myself to confirm it for you."

It's the graveyard shift for me...

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #11407 on: January 14, 2013, 11:18:38 pm »

Follow along with team D, keeping an eye out for anything unusual. Stay behind Mesk.

"Faith, are the doctors considered to be civilians?"
It's a game. Have fun.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11408 on: January 14, 2013, 11:21:21 pm »

Follow along with team D, keeping an eye out for anything unusual. Stay behind Mesk.

"Faith, are the doctors considered to be civilians?"
"Er... mostly yes, since they're not military or anything. Obviously if one tries to roast you alive and we can't talk him out of it, well..."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #11409 on: January 14, 2013, 11:22:11 pm »

Roll out.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #11410 on: January 15, 2013, 12:47:16 am »

"Feyri? How are you holding up?"
"Not that good, Jim." Feyri replied, her face apologetic as she turned towards his blank faceplate...Which had his recent emoticon on it. "But I'm alright. I guess my comm was interrupted by, err...the lack of faceplate. Yeah.

"Erm, if anyone would be so kind as to remind me of what we've found last floor, that would do well. I couldn't receive anything after entering that quadrant..."

((Actually, I read up, but if anyone would do so then TY! :D))

She rubbed the spoon given to her from one of her teammates, hoping the deeper they got, the better things were. Still, she won her personal bet! More evidence per floor!

"Also, doctors are technically civilians. I know that they're bound by oath not to cause harm to another unless it was the last resort possible, and even then...I wonder if the situation degraded their morals, though."

Let's move.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11411 on: January 15, 2013, 01:51:41 am »

"I can't speak for your team, but mine came across a lot of civilians. We managed to evacuate them without too much incident." He put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry to hear that Feyri, but remember that I'm right here. If you need me for moral support or anything."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11412 on: January 15, 2013, 02:44:30 am »

Team A and C

Teams A and C form up and move into the entrance to the hospital. Beyond the door is a large open space, a courtyard as such before the hospital proper. Bright green, artificial grass and small trees dot the court yard; little circular islands of green ringed with benches and afloat in a steel sea. The sign "Dr. Shost Memorial Hospital" stands near the main building and, for all intents and purposes, it all seems very quiet with no sign of anyone; living, dead or otherwise.

Team B
Milno commands Lars to head back upstairs and the holy man does his best to comply, but can't manage it. The Elevator refuses to move up, every attempt being met with a "Passage blocked" error message. How very odd.

Team D

With Faith in the lead-well, technically in the lead in only a metaphorical sense- the team moves to the graveyard doors, all of them taking cover behind Lukas. The iron giant opens the door without issue, but he and his comrades find only utter darkness beyond the door.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11413 on: January 15, 2013, 03:03:25 am »

Name:Flint/Deeper Scum - Team C - Shost memorial hospital, courtyard

"That's... not what I expected. In a way, I would had preferred it if there were piles of burning bodies and crazy homicidal flamethrower wielding maniacs around here. Now... now I don't know what to think. What kind of horrors await us in there?" Actually tthere was ONE crazy homicidal flamethrower wielding maniac around here...

Keep moving towards the hospital.
EDIT: It says near the main building. Are there other buildings around here? Or is it just to differentiate the hospital building from the hospital area?

"Careful team, I've got a bad feeling about this."

@Feyri:"Nothing terribly important happened that you don't already know. We found the stabbed doctor, we found that the doctors went to C block from Shost memmorial claiming they were going to help the people there, but were really just planning to burn everyone, Stacy became a DJ, scared some people and gave some 'gifts', I... helped an orphan and we evacuated most if not all civies in our block."
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 03:56:12 am by Parisbre56 »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #11414 on: January 15, 2013, 04:57:07 am »

Team C ; Feyri Nirel - Armored Mercenary

"Tell me more...about the orphan, Flint." Feyri said as she looked through her scope at the hospital windows, checking for any sign of movement or status of the Hospital, following Jim if nothing hostile is presented. "How were the people? Did they have any knowledge of their attackers? Or...of this area?"

=+=~Private Channel - James Kelly~=+=
"Thanks Jim...I'm glad to know that even at times like these, the people here have hope- however faint and crushed by their own allies. We're together in this, so let's make a mark for the team!"

Spoiler: A/C Coalition (click to show/hide)

((Tyvm @ Skyrunner for helping me with loads of things!))
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 05:10:40 am by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 759 760 [761] 762 763 ... 1256