Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 749 750 [751] 752 753 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943666 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Death and Butts
« Reply #11250 on: January 08, 2013, 11:16:25 pm »

At least you didn't scratch your ass.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11251 on: January 08, 2013, 11:20:07 pm »

[Team B Leader=Milno]

Milno double-checked he had shut off the external speakers before sighing. "Oi, team. If and when I get incapacitated beyond salvation, I'll lock my suit's joints so I can be transported with more ease. You guys will get me sent to the ship when that happens and I'll relinquish command to someone else."

Just wait.

Spoiler: A-B Teams (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11252 on: January 09, 2013, 12:25:40 am »

((Just make sure you turn the kinetic amp off BEFORE you facepalm.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11253 on: January 09, 2013, 12:48:06 am »

Stacy, Team C Announcer, In Radio Room.

"Hey stacy, why do you have a girls name? And why do you talk in what I have the strangest feeling is sort of a pinkish color? Also why do you have a t-shirt that says "Hot stuff, coming through"?"

"You see, Spoonmeister, I frequently ask myself the same question. And I'll be darned if I can come up with any sort of answer. It could only be a coincidence, I believe."

Upon hearing the screaming, he perks up a bit.

"What I also believe is that somebody just gave away their position to us. How nice of them! The transmission worked, seems like. Always tell the truth, that's what I always say."

Head over to Miyamoto, watching out for treachery on the way.

To Miyamoto: "I sent a transmission all across the level, and, judging by the screaming, the people are realizing the situation they're in and are alerting us to their presence! Amazing, eh?"

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #11254 on: January 09, 2013, 02:51:01 am »

Team D - Lukas

Lukas walks over to Sambo after hearing an explosion of gore. He shakes his head at Sambo's arm. "Tssk, tssk. That is unhealthy."

Knock on door Sambo was about to open.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11255 on: January 09, 2013, 03:24:22 am »

Jim sighed and ripped the door off the hinges. "Look, just hear me out for a second. I'm a robot sent from the UWM. I'm just here to evacuate survivors to the APCs. That's all. Now, if you want to leave peacefully, I can lead you there. Do you see this?" He pointed at the ruins of his head. They'd apparently already seen the blood. "Some people - former prisoners - took offense to the idea of anyone leaving. That's why I look like this. Now, can you please just gather your loved ones and get ready to evac?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #11256 on: January 09, 2013, 03:33:04 am »

((Team C//SeriousConcentrate, please control Feyri for the moment. Net finally got stable...or as stable as it can be and I'm trying to catch up to the forums. SO many posts... O_o))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #11257 on: January 09, 2013, 03:33:04 am »

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

"Uh, yeah, what he said.  Got any wounded?  Bring out yer dead?"
Do general assisty stuff.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11258 on: January 09, 2013, 03:52:46 am »

(@Tiruin: I'm just going to pass that off to Paris. I really haven't been keeping up with the actions of the other three teams at all and I'd have to go back to the start of the floor and read it all to know where you're supposed to be at and what you're supposed to be doing. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11259 on: January 09, 2013, 04:05:11 am »

Name:Flint - Team C - Housing block C, a burnt room

Keep talking in a soothing manner (sing a lullaby? sing "warm kitty"?) and continue slowly approaching the child. If I manage to get close enough offer it my hand. If the child runs, go after it and catch it.

"Bring out yer dead?"

((@People giving me control: Well, I seem to have the situation under control for now, and I don't want to RP someone else's actions, especially concerning such a sensitive matter. It would feel wrong, like someone else writing a sequel instead of the original author. But if the screams Stacy evoked weren't imaginary we may face battle soon. If that happens I'll try to make her fire from cover... although judging from previous behavior that's out of character too! :P))
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:12:18 am by Parisbre56 »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #11260 on: January 09, 2013, 04:49:55 am »

"Bring out yer dead?"
(I like to think that in the grim darkness of the future... nerds are still quoting Holy Grail.)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11261 on: January 09, 2013, 05:06:25 am »

"Bring out yer dead?"
(I like to think that in the grim darkness of the future... nerds are still quoting Holy Grail.)
((When (and if) we get back on ship, ask brother Lars to build you a holy hand grenade!))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #11262 on: January 09, 2013, 09:42:08 am »

"Bring out yer dead?"

((I don't doubt that for a second..."It's just a model...Shhhhhh!!!"))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11263 on: January 09, 2013, 04:32:51 pm »

Look around.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11264 on: January 09, 2013, 06:29:38 pm »

"You guys head to the elevator with us, we make sure that you aren't attacked. Then you take the elevator up, and you're home free."
Pages: 1 ... 749 750 [751] 752 753 ... 1256