Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 740 741 [742] 743 744 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3945650 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Death and Butts
« Reply #11115 on: December 29, 2012, 06:28:16 pm »

Having some PC issues, so Calleath has the right to order Lars around if I'm not available.  For now...

Stay in cover
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11116 on: December 29, 2012, 07:57:42 pm »

Name:Flint/Deeper Scum - Team C - Housing block C

"Found the radio station? Good, I'm on my way now."

Put the datachip in the datapad that was given to me a while back and view its contents while making my way to Stacy.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 07:59:37 pm by Parisbre56 »

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #11117 on: December 29, 2012, 11:03:43 pm »

Check out Faith's arse while I'm waiting beside her, ready to shoot people. Intuitively work out what it looks like under the lifting-exo-suit and the space-suit. We need a description PW :). It's important.
It's a game. Have fun.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11118 on: December 29, 2012, 11:25:48 pm »

((Technically everyone sees everyone naked when they get into the stasis pods.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11119 on: December 29, 2012, 11:38:09 pm »

((That and Faith has gotten pantsed at least once.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11120 on: December 29, 2012, 11:57:50 pm »

((That and Faith has gotten pantsed at least once.))

((HALLELUJAH.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #11121 on: December 30, 2012, 02:33:27 am »

((yeah, but Sambo wasn't around then. I guess for the sake of sanctity, we could strike my last post and leave Sambo standing beside a door looking stupid though. ))
It's a game. Have fun.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11122 on: December 30, 2012, 02:55:29 am »

((yeah, but Sambo wasn't around then. I guess for the sake of sanctity, we could strike my last post and leave Sambo standing beside a door looking stupid though. ))

((Even if we all see each other naked going into the stasis pod, it's doesn't make for a good angle of butt-evaluation. So his action is still valid.

...Sanctity? Pffffffff.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11123 on: December 30, 2012, 04:18:39 am »

'Cover Stacy and friends while they check out the radio shack. If the proverbial excrement hits the fan, smash through the wall and cover my teammates. If nothing bad happens, rock out to the music.'

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11124 on: December 30, 2012, 08:07:34 am »

Keep watching the street closely for signs of movement or people watching. There's probably SOMEONE watching us on this street somewhere...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11125 on: December 30, 2012, 12:35:10 pm »

Team A

Jim sighed and headed in after Simus.

Clear in here.

Check to see what the tripwire tripped.

Jim and Simus both follow the trip wire across the entrance and to the wall where it's been mounted. The tripwire isn't so much a trip wire as just a wire, hung at angle height and strung between two anchors on either sides of the room. The only thing attached to the wire are a few small glass bottles dangling next to each other on the wire. When the wire is struck, the bottles clink against each other. A rudimentary alarm system.

Team B

[Team B Leader=Milno]

Milno felt the urge to facepalm rising once again. Goddamnit.

Stay perched near the window but on a place out of the line of fire of anyone at the building (floating above the window or near the roof), using the motion sensor to check for movement in other buildings.

Start to blare at full volume: "We are not from the police. One or two guys of our group got some body armor from dead cops we found, but that's it. All of the government forces and the police are dead and we were sent here to rescue you and take you out of the quarantine zone and into safety."

"I repeat, we will not fire if you don't. I want to talk to one of you so I may explain the situation, but if you start to shoot at us, we'll shoot back. We are just asking for one of you to answer me and initiate a dialog, we don't want any misunderstandings.

Believe me when I say you won't like if we shoot back."

"They're all going back in the building, probably chasing after Milno. I'm going to head in to try and help him."
"Stay alert and behind cover and don't come here, Fucker. I'll try to talk to them first, they are thinking we are from the police."

Spoiler: A-B Teams (click to show/hide)

Having some PC issues, so Calleath has the right to order Lars around if I'm not available.  For now...

Stay in cover

"They're all going back in the building, probably chasing after Milno. I'm going to head in to try and help him."
Thomas heads for the door. When he opens it, he lets it swing for a moment before heading in. Once he's in, he looks down all the halls for anyone.

"Stay alert and behind cover and don't come here, Fucker. I'll try to talk to them first, they are thinking we are from the police."
"Oh. Okay, I'll take cover by the door."
Duck beside the door

The rest of the Team stays huddled in cover, some moving up to the doors of the building milno is speaking into, but taking no violent actions. Milno continues to broadcast into the building, yelling over the muffled talking and movement going on all through the structure.

Theres a long period silence after Milno speaks and then someone in the bowels of the building yells "Prove you're not the police then!"

Team C

Stacy, Team C Radio-man and Cook, On The Streets Of Block C.

To Team C: "Good news, everyone! I have discovered a likely spot that the signal originates from, it's this building with a melted, but still stylish facade, if I may say so myself."

Stacy relays the position of the building to the team.

"I think maybe somebody should go with me and check it out? That is, if you're not busy."

Rock out to amazing tunes on radio after communicating with team. Examine front of building, especially the door. Can I see through it? Look for any traps.

The the ornate outside of the building looks like it was made of something rather cheap, probably plastic, that melted in the fire. It's hard to tell what the original configuration of the designs were, but they look like it was based on spiraling, ivy like patterns. The door itself is a double door with most of the body being taken up by a glass window that has smashed out. Both doors are closed but you can easily see through-hell you could step through-them and into the blackened lobby of the building beyond. It's empty of everything except burnt wreckage. You see no signs of traps or men hiding in wait.

Name:Flint/Deeper Scum - Team C - Housing block C

"Found the radio station? Good, I'm on my way now."

Put the datachip in the datapad that was given to me a while back and view its contents while making my way to Stacy.

You move to Stacy's position while reading through the contents of the datachip. It's mostly useless things but there is an email that makes mention of "The doctors coming to C Block to help treat the sick"

Team D

Team D Leader Faith, D Block

Faith perked up at finally finding someone alive and reasonable.

"We're from the HMRC, acting under the command of the UWM. We're here to evacuate everyone who's still alive. There's APCs waiting near the elevator and we've already cleared out the above levels.

Some of us are a bit skittish, so you might want to come out slowly, but we're pretty good about not shooting things that don't shoot first."

Talk to guy.

The door opens very slowly, exposing a dark hallway and an old looking man shrinking from the light of the outside. He's very skinny and pale.

"Is it safe? Are they gone?"

Keep watching the street closely for signs of movement or people watching. There's probably SOMEONE watching us on this street somewhere...

You see no sign of movement from anywhere on the street or in the buildings. It seems completely deserted. How odd.

Team D - Lukas

Lukas mumbles a few curses when he hears someone talking from behind the door. "Don't worry. We are here to get you out of here safe and sound," he adds to Faith's words.

Grumble grumble wanted to break a door with another door grumble grumble.

Check out Faith's arse while I'm waiting beside her, ready to shoot people. Intuitively work out what it looks like under the lifting-exo-suit and the space-suit. We need a description PW :). It's important.
[will:1]
You imagine a big old dick. A big old dick right in your eye. Right in it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11126 on: December 30, 2012, 12:48:51 pm »

Name:Flint - Team C - Housing block C, outside the radio station

"Since they didn't react so well to the suit the two previous times we encountered any survivors, I'll leave it here and hope I don't get shot in the face." Flint said while getting out of his mining exosuit.

Get out of the exosuit and enter the building. Start exploring, gauss rifle at the ready. Try to not alert the whole building that we're here.

"Well, shall we?" Flint said, motioning towards the door.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 12:53:54 pm by Parisbre56 »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11127 on: December 30, 2012, 12:54:13 pm »

((You missed Radio's action.))

Stacy, Team C Radiohead, Outside Radio Building.

"After you, Mr. Flint. Hopefully the people on this level don't have high explosives."

Follow behind Flint into the building.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11128 on: December 30, 2012, 12:55:13 pm »

Jim turned to Simus. "Well, you're the diplomat. Let them know we're here, why we're here, and what I personally will do to each and every one of them if they don't come along peacefully. It involves collapsing this entire building on them. With my mind." Orders given, Jim leaned on the wall to wait.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11129 on: December 30, 2012, 01:22:02 pm »

One "We're here to get you out, noncompliance will lead to painful death" speech coming up then, just one moment.

Simus dismantles the primitive alarm, and keeps the wire.

Through her speakers:

Anyone in there, we are coming in to extract you. If you resist, my squad leader feels like demolishing your building, with you still in it. Come out, and you will be sent topside in a Peacekeeper APC, and become their responsibility. Do not make this more difficult than it needs to be. Once again, we have been sent to pull you out, so the UWM forces topside can come in and figure out what happened here without interference.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 740 741 [742] 743 744 ... 1256