Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 703 704 [705] 706 707 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942841 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed: 109
« Reply #10560 on: December 09, 2012, 09:00:04 pm »

((Okay, that was pretty awsome.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10561 on: December 09, 2012, 09:08:12 pm »

((And no one notices the giant explosion.))
((Well, the people in the hall were knocked down, I guess. Also, the blueshirts were apparently raping those people and killed them before leaving. Lovely.

Anyone up for torturing their leader? We can consider it, but only after he tries to diplomacy the guys at the police stations, now that they can probably hear him.))
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 09:23:05 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10562 on: December 09, 2012, 09:41:32 pm »

"May, just tell me if you don't feel right."
Head on ahead.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10563 on: December 09, 2012, 09:45:38 pm »

Head on ahead.

"Can I stay with you?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10564 on: December 09, 2012, 09:48:07 pm »

(@Cael: If he seriously was doing that, let Jim know discretely, then bring him back to me. I'll give him the good old Hartigan treatment.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10565 on: December 09, 2012, 10:04:19 pm »

((Naked people tied in the basement?  If they're not love slaves I'll eat my hat.))

Lars bowed his head.  "May Algis shield them on their journey; may they find their way into Steve's arms."  He invoked a hand sign that he made up on the spot, and turned and left.

Check the other building- the one in the center.  Search for weapons or information.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10566 on: December 09, 2012, 10:05:10 pm »

Head on ahead.

"Can I stay with you?"
He smiled a little in response.
"Of course. I'd prefer you to."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10567 on: December 09, 2012, 10:07:50 pm »

((Naked people tied in the basement?  If they're not love slaves I'll eat my hat.))

((I know right. After the big guy outlives his usefulness, he's having his jewels ripped off and shoved down his throat.

Then I introduce him to Jim.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10568 on: December 09, 2012, 10:10:10 pm »

(Here's hoping Mesk actually fixes my legs. If not I'll have to break his (the leader, not Mesk's, I'm not going to hurt him on purpose) so he can have the horror of being unable to get away from the crawling, relentless, merciless, big-fucking-handed psychic robot. :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10569 on: December 09, 2012, 10:23:03 pm »

Bishop peered out from behind the doorway that he was taking cover behind cautiously.

"Ehehehe, that was pretty cool. And deadly, but still it brings out the inner demoman in me.

Looks like you took some hits there Miyamoto. Don't move or fire your rockets until I give you a look over. You might have a punctured fuel tank or something."

Inspect Miyamoto for damage and fuel leaks.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10570 on: December 09, 2012, 10:24:06 pm »

((After you're done with him, SC, I want in on the finisher. Rocket enema, anyone?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10571 on: December 09, 2012, 10:32:54 pm »

Name:Flint - Team C - Fortress of Doom, 1st floor, now with 100% more explodage

((I was so certain that this door was unlocked. Also, I too support the torture of the blueshirt scum.))
"Ow. That didn't go as planned. Well, at least I'm still alive. Okay team, what's going on? Everybody ok?" Flint felt like a big idiot right now.

Try to break free of the metal. Check self for damage. If the exosuit is too damaged to move get out and leave it. Make my way to the main hall and see the results of the explosion.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 10:39:44 pm by Parisbre56 »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10572 on: December 09, 2012, 10:39:37 pm »

((Poor guy. He was in the clear*, then tried to get his buddies to surrender instead of getting onto the APCs. Now he's got hardened professional serial killers playing rock-paper-scissors to see who gets to cut him up nice and slow first.

*Probably still being executed or HMRC'd for horrible crimes or, more likely, treason, but still.))

Team D Leader Faith, Near Explosion Corridor

"Well... that was interesting. Everyone alright?"

She switched back to Command for a moment.

"Understood, Command. What about if we wanted to take one of them with us back to the HMRC?"

Then it was back to local.

"Speaking of which, what about you?" she asked the civilian. "I guess the miners are still holed up down there, we know what happened to Engineering... who did the Blueshirts used to be before...

...well, before you murdered the people in charge of keeping everyone alive and then set up shop down here? And what can we expect in the Prison, more of this?"

Talk to Command. Talk to McDude.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10573 on: December 09, 2012, 11:02:41 pm »

(( Well, it's not like those APCs are out of the hardened professional serial killers' reach, right? Also, cheers, people! I'm very happy and proud of your unanimous reaction to those bodies and their implications. It's almost like we are not immoral murderers and psychopaths ourselves. Which means there is still hope for us and our consciences-souls-whatever is in charge of our morality. ))
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 11:04:12 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10574 on: December 09, 2012, 11:42:40 pm »

"Gaah, ffu-- Fruitcakes!"
Jobasio gave a shout as he was thrown to the floor, then sat up and checked his gear witha grimace.
"Good grief. That was... Quite impressive." He glanced at the robot embedded in the wall from the blast of his own weapon.
"Very impressive," He corrected himself. "They sure are giving these robots plenty of firepower. Pity about the poor fellow who was still inside; he's unlikely to have survived that." Jobasio readied his gauss rifle, then glanced towards the others. "Anyone find anything of interest in there? Shall we get back to it?"

>Head cautiously back inside, avoiding falling wreckage, and check for any signs of life.

>Then continue exploring the fortress, same procedure as before: Shoot anyone I see that isn't a part of the HMRC and doesn't announce their peaceful intentions beforehand.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 703 704 [705] 706 707 ... 1256