Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 697 698 [699] 700 701 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3940500 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed: 109
« Reply #10470 on: December 08, 2012, 04:47:06 am »

Feyri Nirel ; Team C Mercenary, somewhere inside the Police Fortress

"Funny thought. The enemy rigged this place to explode when they've seen us enter. Why I didn't say this in the first place - waste of tactical resources. But hey, the exit is now open, and strangely...err, I see no logic in that kind of plan.

OK, here's to betting there is a trapdoor or secret hallway, or people hiding behind doors with a death weapon just waiting for someone to enter.

"Or everything is rigged. Columns, supports, inside worksmanship..."

Move to the nearest door, and shoot the handle from a safe distance, listen for anything.

Spoiler: Team C and D (click to show/hide)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10471 on: December 08, 2012, 04:51:49 am »

"I don't see any reason why you should mess with the bomb. It's not really hurting anyone, plus if these guys surrender, we can ask them to disarm it if the need should arise."
"I wasn't gona go cutting wires like some movie hero. I was just thinking of cutting its tripwires, so that our giant robots could play with it, but then again it might have some sort of secondary trigger mechanism. You can never know with these terrori- I mean criminals."

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #10472 on: December 08, 2012, 05:01:42 am »

team d - Lukas

"Do I have an all clear for shooting the ground floor?"

wait for ok signal and then shoot holes in ground floor but try not to bring the building down.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 07:10:43 am by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10473 on: December 08, 2012, 05:03:07 am »

"Err, an all-quiet seems like the better condition, Lukas. Its too quiet here. Also, I figure this place, as a police station, has all the propaganda or safety measures pasted on the walls, including any criminal activity IF WE COULD JUST FIND THE ARMORY- err, I mean the offices."

Addendum: Examine the walls for anything informative - fire exit routes, any signs or symbols...

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10474 on: December 08, 2012, 05:23:33 am »

((It seems that I have found my biggest adversary as of yet: narrow hallways. Curses)

'Flint, of you thinking you could safely disarm or detonate that bomb, feel free to do so, 'cause I'm afraid neither me nor Lucas could fit inside these hallways. What the hell was command thinking anyway, sending us to down here instead of A and B team.'

Think about where all the people inside the compound have seemingly dissapeared to.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10475 on: December 08, 2012, 05:39:28 am »

"Miya, command thinks. They just don't want to tell what they're thinking about." Feyri said over the comms. "As for this place...who would make a police station into a fortress? Probably by the colonists before the madness.

"What we've got - they want us to go inside. It is too quiet. My guess? We search this place dry and find its weakpoints - if they're rigged, then at least we know the people's intention.

"Did anyone find any other routes from the station to the elevator other than the way we came by the way?"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10476 on: December 08, 2012, 06:01:39 am »

Name:Flint/Deeper Scum - Team C - Fortress of doom, booby-trapped entrance

@Miyamoto"Well, I'm not going to play 'operation' with a live bomb that I don't even know a)how powerful it is and b) if you could enter after it blows, so here is what I think: once we clear the front of the building Lukas can shoot the door, making the explosive on the other side... well, explode. Any objections?

@Feyri"The only place they could go that we haven't explored yet is the prison or the lower levels. Either way nothing we can do. If they had gone anywhere else command or we would have seen them. Also, I'm pretty sure they have already raided the armory. Anyway, I'm making my way to you now. We should finish exploring here before our trigger happy robot friends explode the entrance."

Take my chisel again and start using it to open doors in the hall Feyri is in.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 03:14:44 pm by Parisbre56 »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10477 on: December 08, 2012, 06:30:58 am »

"We were in the same room Flint, the one Bishop or...who else was it that boosted me up from that crack. I came through that door you opened, unless my eyes are fooling me and I've intentionally fooled myself into seeing my topographical position in a wrong place. I mean, I'm staring right at you.

"Also, why did they think we'd use the front door?"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10478 on: December 08, 2012, 06:41:28 am »

"We were in the same room Flint, the one Bishop or...who else was it that boosted me up from that crack. I came through that door you opened, unless my eyes are fooling me and I've intentionally fooled myself into seeing my topographical position in a wrong place. I mean, I'm staring right at you.

"Also, why did they think we'd use the front door?"

((Not really))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 06:47:43 am by Parisbre56 »

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #10479 on: December 08, 2012, 07:13:54 am »

team d - Lukas - pd entrance

"I'll just wait for your okay signal before I shoot, but please hurry because this is taking too long already."
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10480 on: December 08, 2012, 07:37:19 am »

Feyri blinked.

"I really have to clear this visor and probability map.

Team A and B, how are things going there?"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #10481 on: December 08, 2012, 07:59:15 am »

((Permadeath?))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10482 on: December 08, 2012, 08:19:42 am »

((No, he stomped your ribcage. Not your brain.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #10483 on: December 08, 2012, 08:22:49 am »

((Oh O.k. it was just because that was the second death message i got.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10484 on: December 08, 2012, 08:32:52 am »

((Well, your internal organs have been splattered. So your pretty dead dude. Thankfully, your brain and the rest of you is fine, so if we can get you in stasis in an hour you'd probably only have to get organ replacements and you're good to go.

The irony that a medic deals the fatal blow rather than the gauss rounds or the suddenly homicidal boyfriend with a razor is incredible. Then again, it's Mesk so it's kinda expected that this might happen. He REALLY needs a decompensator...))
Pages: 1 ... 697 698 [699] 700 701 ... 1256