Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 686 687 [688] 689 690 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937600 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed: 104
« Reply #10305 on: December 05, 2012, 07:58:30 pm »

Name:Flint Team C - Entrance to the fortress of Doom

"This is getting boring. Why aren't they doing anything? It's getting on my nerves. I think I'm starting to miss getting shoot at."

Start walking around the police station, looking for alternate entrances.

((Also can somebody explain what this being influenced by may thing meant? Was there a specific incident or is it just a matter of character. Just curious.))
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 08:10:00 pm by Parisbre56 »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10306 on: December 05, 2012, 08:09:32 pm »

((Singing the most annoying thing you can think of is a fairly May-like behavior.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10307 on: December 05, 2012, 08:12:11 pm »

[Team B Leader=Milno]

Milno waved to the man as he approached, focusing his gaze on him.
"Hey there."

Talk to the man.

If bad shit happens, EMM, duck, dodge and murder.

Spoiler: A-B Teams (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 11:49:01 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #10308 on: December 05, 2012, 08:13:37 pm »

"Thanks Faith. I don't know how to say this, but you're a pretty good kisser."

Patch up holes in my suit with gaffer-tape. Stay in cover. Turn kinetic amp on.

"Hey, do ya's reckon I could just smash the crap out the place and get in? It took a while back on the Sword, but sod it. When in doubt, make a big damn hole in something."
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 08:17:14 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #10309 on: December 05, 2012, 08:21:55 pm »

(Ladies and gentlemen, two successful medical rolls in one mission.  Good job Irony, let's keep it up!)

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

"It's just a scratch, Bruce, you'll be fine.  I'll get back to you later if you're still feeling pain, ok?"
Get to May, give her a coagulant booster, then check the wound.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10310 on: December 05, 2012, 08:31:29 pm »

((Singing the most annoying thing you can think of is a fairly May-like behavior.))
((Maybe when wounded, the spirit of May possess the body of another willing host.))
Milno waved to the man as he approached, focusing his gaze on him.
"Hey there. Why did you guys fire at us without any notice? We were trying to get you out of here."
((I love the fact that you're so friendly "You know, shooting people without asking first is just rude. Why are you looking at me like that? So what if I killed most of your comrades? That doesn't mean we can't be friends. Come on, let's have some tea and biscuits while we discuss the terms of your surrender."))
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 08:33:07 pm by Parisbre56 »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10311 on: December 05, 2012, 08:37:13 pm »

Quote from: James Kelly to Faith Valentine; private channel
Ask away. And how is Feyri holding up, philosophy aside? I can hear her, but I'm not there to check on her myself.

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10312 on: December 05, 2012, 08:43:46 pm »

Quote from: Faith to Jim
A little frantic and odd, like usual I guess? Doesn't seem unusually distressed or anything.

I also don't know if you heard, but she took a sniper round to the shield. Perfectly fine afterwards, probably pleased that it worked if anything.

Um, anyway, are you familiar with wetware? Well, my team probably just killed a lot of people, and I was considering perhaps designing some robotics back on ship- and all the really advanced stuff, well...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10313 on: December 05, 2012, 08:47:34 pm »

((Totally did not notice the turn. Derp))

Well, Jim, one of the wires to your legs is severed completely, the other is badly damaged.

Anyone got anything to repair this stuff with? Emergency kit or somesuch?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10314 on: December 05, 2012, 08:55:23 pm »

Quote from: James Kelly to Faith Valentine; private channel
She just wants to be useful and help everyone. She tends to take herself to task too hard when she feels she isn't helping out. It's one of the things about her I like. She knows she can talk to me about her troubles, so I think she'll be fine. Just... don't let her be TOO hard on herself right now.

As for your ethics question, I see no problem with it. These people are dead. Their brains could still be useful. Therefore, go ahead and take them; they certainly aren't using them anymore. I'd offer to collect some here for you, but I'm afraid I both pulverized and melted everyone I killed and Simus blew up a bunch of them. There may be some in usable condition, but I can't see them from here and my legs are on the fritz.

To everyone on team A and B, he asked: "Who here has a LOT of experience with repairing machines?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10315 on: December 05, 2012, 09:00:08 pm »

Awake.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10316 on: December 05, 2012, 09:07:14 pm »

Get between May and the guy who walked out! Visually examine her wound.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 09:13:54 pm by Spinal_Taper »

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10317 on: December 05, 2012, 09:08:30 pm »

(( Team A+B has to know that the person that just walked out has a bomb or something don't they? Well, maybe having about 100 of their friends killed let them change their minds on the usage of violence against the HMRC. But is 101 civilians dead in a few turns going to hurt any more than 100?  ;D ))
It's a game. Have fun.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #10318 on: December 05, 2012, 09:11:33 pm »

"I have a little bit of experience with auxiliary systems, Jim.  I'll get to you after I've stopped May from dying all over the place."

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10319 on: December 05, 2012, 09:20:51 pm »

"Actually, Faith? You've got that big damn exo-skeleton that's made for doing just this sort of stuff anyway. How hard do you think you can punch a wall in that thing? If you're anywhere near as good smacking things with your hands as you are with your lips, it'll only take a moment."

Offer kinetic amp to Faith, turning it off if she accepts it.

(( Sorry for that not all being in one post/action. ))
It's a game. Have fun.
Pages: 1 ... 686 687 [688] 689 690 ... 1256