Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 681 682 [683] 684 685 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937801 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed: 104
« Reply #10230 on: December 04, 2012, 07:00:13 pm »

'Shock-and-awe.'
"Yeehaw! Hell yeah!"  *starts singing Ride of the Valkyries*

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed: 73
« Reply #10231 on: December 04, 2012, 07:32:10 pm »

((I have really to check up on this thread more when I get shot))

"Fuck! Fucking cunts shot me! Take the fuckers down! Slag the whole fucking building. Arrgghhh! Fuck!"

Stay in cover. Assist Faith in examining my own injuries, telling her where it hurts. See if it's a quick patch-up job, and if it is, patch it up with gaffer-tape and make-shift bandages. If it's not, let a nebulously possible, yet completely un-naked Faith nurse me back to health. Put duct-tape over any suit breakages afterwards.

((That went pretty well. One turn away and someone's actually helping Sambo. The top-end heavy medic system works! ))
It's a game. Have fun.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10232 on: December 04, 2012, 08:15:33 pm »

(@Irony: I think that was already worried about extensively. :P)
((Yep.))

((That went pretty well. One turn away and someone's actually helping Sambo. The top-end heavy medic system works! ))
((You say that now. Just wait until she rolls a [6+1+1] and starts strangling you with medifoam. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10233 on: December 04, 2012, 08:55:16 pm »

Jobasio scanned the walls, clutching his rifle close. His teeth were gritted in his mouth, and although he tried to keep his nerves hidden he couldn't keep a note of tension from his voice as he spoke.
"Yes, definitely seems like a trap. I believe you are on to something, there. Shall we?"

>Watch the walls closely as I wait for Miyamoto to bust open the wall.

>Then move through and to one side, drop to a crouch and scan the top of the wall for any hostiles with my rifle. If seen, shoot them, as long as I have a clear shot/won't hit an ally etc. And as long as they're not, say, unarmed or waving a flag of surrender.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 01:22:49 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10234 on: December 04, 2012, 09:37:23 pm »

((A rocket rifle would have been really useful on this mission I think...))

"Shutup Sambo, moving around will just make it worse. Guys, I'm gonna make a break for the upper floors! Cover me!"

Zip across the courtyard and onto the upper floors or roof. Check out what's up there for myself and stay cautious by sticking to cover, checking my corners and being ready to fire in a moments notice.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10235 on: December 04, 2012, 09:42:46 pm »

((That modded rocket/gauss hybrid is doing Milno good. Wonder if I can convince Steve to stock it in the armory, even though the original creator is dead. Might need to convince Milno to let me pull his suit logs...))
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 09:45:04 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10236 on: December 04, 2012, 09:44:28 pm »

((Yep.))

(Sorry about that, brain malfunction due to distraction. I wrote the post toward Pyro, had to get up, came back, hit post, got the 'new replies' message, then apparently thought I was addressing you since I was talking about Faith. ^^^;)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10237 on: December 04, 2012, 09:45:53 pm »

((Yep.))

(Sorry about that, brain malfunction due to distraction. I wrote the post toward Pyro, had to get up, came back, hit post, got the 'new replies' message, then apparently thought I was addressing you since I was talking about Faith. ^^^;)

((Potential for clogged pipes.

END OF LINE.))
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 09:48:05 pm by PyroDesu »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10238 on: December 04, 2012, 09:48:03 pm »

((That modded rocket/gauss hybrid is doing Milno good. Wonder if I can convince Steve to stock it in the armory, even though the original creator is dead. Might need to convince Milno to let me pull his suit logs...))
((Where did that thing come from and what does it do exactly again?))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10239 on: December 04, 2012, 09:49:18 pm »

((Where did that thing come from and what does it do exactly again?))

((My previous character tinkered it up, it's a combination rocket rifle and gauss rifle (don't ask me for stats), with 75 rounds in a magazine and single-shot or 3-round burst fire. It's also a bullpup, based off a P90.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10240 on: December 04, 2012, 09:50:47 pm »

((My previous character tinkered it up, it's a combination rocket rifle and gauss rifle (don't ask me for stats), with 75 rounds in a magazine and single-shot or 3-round burst fire.))
((Ah, I see. What's it actually fire, then? Magnet-propelled rockets or rocket-propelled magnets or...?))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10241 on: December 04, 2012, 09:55:00 pm »

((My previous character tinkered it up, it's a combination rocket rifle and gauss rifle (don't ask me for stats), with 75 rounds in a magazine and single-shot or 3-round burst fire.))
((Ah, I see. What's it actually fire, then? Magnet-propelled rockets or rocket-propelled magnets or...?))

((I do believe the rocket rounds were already ferromagnetic, so it just fires plain rocket rifle rounds. The main mod is the massive clip and the gauss coils.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10242 on: December 04, 2012, 11:07:05 pm »

((I do believe the rocket rounds were already ferromagnetic, so it just fires plain rocket rifle rounds. The main mod is the massive clip and the gauss coils.))
((So it's basically just the rocket rifle but faster and with a larger clip?))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10243 on: December 05, 2012, 12:06:09 am »

((You have to remember that the rocket rifle is weak at short and long range and devestating at mid range. The reason for that was that the rockets have to speed up to the proper speed and need the space that short range doesn't give, and the rockets run out of fuel at long range. I think that the coils were to speed up the acceleration of the rockets to minimise the weakness of the rockets at short range, by firing them like a gauss rifle.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10244 on: December 05, 2012, 12:41:03 am »

Stacy, Team C Physimancer, Police Department.

To Miyamoto: "Godspeed, brave sir knight! May you succeed in your diplomatic efforts and save us the effort and danger of murdering these people!"

Wait in cover.
Pages: 1 ... 681 682 [683] 684 685 ... 1256