Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 671 672 [673] 674 675 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3940150 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed: 21
« Reply #10080 on: December 02, 2012, 07:35:03 pm »

(Will I have to worry about infection?)

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

"Shit.  I hope my new body can handle a virus."
Search the room for clues.
"Got it, Jim."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10081 on: December 02, 2012, 07:45:01 pm »

((People in the second level survived while near infected, so unless they dipped the bullets in infected blood or you are really unlucky you are not getting infected. However if you come close to infected you are more likely to get infected because of the hole. At least that is my opinion.))

"Well, I know of no police officer who needs more than one badge. So probably used to note kills. Like a hunter's trophies."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 08:03:13 pm by Parisbre56 »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10082 on: December 02, 2012, 07:56:34 pm »

"Should I send out my message guys?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10083 on: December 02, 2012, 08:03:41 pm »

"So, I guess we should..."
Thomas takes a moment for thought.
"So yeah May, send out your message. Also, can you, uh, stay with me and help me check for ambushers? You other two guys, uh, help out team B."

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #10084 on: December 02, 2012, 08:06:10 pm »

Sambo - Team D - Still looting "Cops"

"Maybe they nabbed those badges off any cops they killed? These guys could be anyone. Who fucking knows? I'm grabbing some armour anyway. Their weapons might be a lot crappier than ours."

Get body armour and wear it. Put some duct-tape over the word "Police" so that it isn't visible. Scan area for any paper-work or radios, on the dead bodies or not.

"Being a cop might make you a target around here, so it's probably best not to be one of the poor sods. The pay's shit anyway. Let's all have a look-see if they've got any stuff on them that might give us a clue to who they were or where their mates are eh?"
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 08:08:59 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10085 on: December 02, 2012, 08:21:19 pm »

[Team B Leader=Milno]

"So yeah May, send out your message. Also, can you, uh, stay with me and help me check for ambushers? You other two guys, uh, help out team B."

Milno grunts at Thomas' lack of assertiveness before issuing his own orders:
"...Smartass and Religious, just follow Fucker and Albino. I don't want them mating in some bush nearby while no one is looking and they may need help."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10086 on: December 02, 2012, 09:10:27 pm »

"Let's all have a look-see if they've got any stuff on them that might give us a clue to who they were or where their mates are eh?"

"I think that anyone with enough armor in teams C and D must move on. We cannot lose the element of surprise. We can't give them time to set up a second ambush."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10087 on: December 02, 2012, 09:14:40 pm »

[Team B = Albino = May]

Boot up external speakers to max volume and then declare the following: "We are the Elite United Universe Peacekeeping Committee. If you hear this, drop your weapons and come out with your hands up! Anyone who does not comply shall die a painful death, and if I find you before that, I will personally sodomize you so hard you'll get impregnated with a litter of puppies. That is all." Then turn external speakers off and stick to cover while scouting the area for peoples.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10088 on: December 02, 2012, 09:31:26 pm »

Jobasio heard the discussion and turned his head from the amusing sight before him, trying to focus on the badges the others had found rather than the scorched corpses themselves. He had enough of a look to satisfy his curiousity, then went back to covering the door.

"Well, at least they weren't law enforcement. And most likely we'll find those who did own the badges up ahead, dumped in a corner to rot." He thought for a moment, flexing his hand on the rifle's barrel absently, then added, "Perhaps that's why they chose not to surrender? I imagine they hardly expected a merciful trial after murdering the colony's police force."
He was partially trying to convince himself, really.

>Cover the door. Move to the best position from which to do so, without having friendlies in my line of fire.

((Edit: Feckin' typoes!))
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 10:08:05 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10089 on: December 02, 2012, 10:04:55 pm »

Team B- Lars, Chaplain

"Yes, Saint Milno.  I will follow them as I would follow you."

He stops as he hears the speech May delivers.  "...I will follow..."

Assist May/Thomas/Kyle.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 10:21:39 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10090 on: December 02, 2012, 10:18:09 pm »

Bishop shook his head at Lukas, sighing in frustration.

"Perhaps you could have just, you know, opened the door like a normal person? I'm not slicing this one open, I have to conserve my cutter's fuel. Pull your foot our and see if you can just open it normally, or pull it open with your hands."

Open the door normally after Lukas stops fooling around. Be ready to shoot and stay in cover while the doors are opening.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10091 on: December 02, 2012, 11:08:14 pm »

Check the bodies, see whether any of them are alive and how they died, then follow Milno's orders.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10092 on: December 03, 2012, 01:02:18 am »

Stacy, Team C Physimancer, Hallway to Police Department...

"Well, either these were police or they killed the police and took their stuff. Judging by the fact that one of them has three badges, I'm guessing the latter."

Take badges and examine them for any information on their owners.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10093 on: December 03, 2012, 02:21:11 am »

Team D Leader Faith, Police Station

Faith finally snapped out of her reverie.

"Uh, you need help there?" she asked Lukas.

"And, yeah, I get what you're saying," she continued, turning back to Miyamoto. "I really don't want any of us to get hurt, but... I'm kind of worried about just killing people at will because we're afraid the same might happen to us.

Anyway, I think you're right about you being our diplomat, and thanks for being willing to tank shots for us. I mean, I know that suit can withstand almost anything, but it's still not riskless. As for shock and awe... I hope so, but I'm worried they'll panic in the wrong way, you know?"

Test out my new exoskeleton a bit, try to figure out what it's capable of.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #10094 on: December 03, 2012, 03:16:48 am »

Team D - Lukas - Stuck in PD Door

"Stupid fuckin door!"

Try to pull the door open with hands.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.
Pages: 1 ... 671 672 [673] 674 675 ... 1256